is there anyone you regret breaking up with now that you have someone new?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol u wrong lmao
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Nah, the dudes she messes with are just herbs... every sucker deserves to be played... young boys with no game.

See, when you're young and not gettin' any, you do what you have to in order to get the pussy... but at some point, you should grow out of that. At some point, you should realize that pussy ain't made of gold...and if it is, your dick should be made out of platinum... turn the tables, twist the game around... have them beggin' you and suckin' your dick. You should feel lucky for hittin' it? Nah, they should feel lucky for gettin' served by you. That's how real players think.
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

herbs lol have no one said that in a long time haha funny
    test
  4. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

It's not that dude is a herb or has no game...well not to me anyway...he's just a freak and likes....let me rephrase loves eating the cooch.....which may sound nasty b/c you never know how many hoes hes ate out, but I really dont think he was only out for pussy by liking the cooch, he got off on eating and we are still really good friends, so if he was just eating the puss just to get some cooch cause he young and dont have no game, then he would carry it like a young ni$$a does and cut me completely off when they realize, they aint sticking nothing, but he aint carry it with me like that. He wanted it, knew he wasnt getting it, still ate the puss, found out - well i told him me and my boyfried was back together and he's still my friend, just came and fixed my car the other day for free as a matter of fact, you may call that a herb....but thats what I call a real nice guy

mad love
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Ah man, he's the worst type of "nice guy"... the spare tire kind who hangs around hoping you'd break it off with old dude and get with him... friends don't eat each other out... he very well could be sincere, but he's prostituting himself and needs to get a backbone quick
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

You might need to watch out... because those types flip if they don't get what they want eventually.
    test
  7. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

LOLOLOL

He's told me a few times that he's hit his ex girl friend before - but I aint worried about that, he dont have but one time to act like he want to go crazy - i will make a phone call to my big bro quickly

mad love
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol you another tight eyes haha crazy as hell lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.