is there anyone you regret breaking up with now that you have someone new?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Some dudes will willingly eat out a girl in hopes of gettin' some nookie... young boys with no game actually... so when you didn't offer up in return, he felt he had to become unavailable to you... punk move, instead of being real and upfront... however, do you think it's fair to expect to be eaten out soon enough but still wait a year or two to go down on him? I mean, sure you might not ask or demand it, but if you're expecting it and he doesn't fulfill that, then you're gonna feel let down and that's going to affect your relationship with him. Do you think that's fair? What if he wants to wait 2 years before he goes down on you?
    test
  2. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

Before I strted having sex that mattered, whether or not a guy went down on me, because that's how i got my satisfaction and in return they would get a handjob. Now that I get dick, I could really care less. But my boyfriend went down on me at the same time that I went down on him. The only difference was that I knew what the fuck I was doing, b/c I had done it before. I am the only girl my boyfriend has eaten out - so he still needs to be taught a thing or two.

As far as other dude, he was probably eating me out expecting to get some cooch. And no its not fair for me to get eaten out sooner than I suck a dick, but I'm not expecting it either - you do you - and I'll do me is how I feel about that.

And you're right it was a punk move for him to just become unavailable to me instead of being real, but all in all - hes a good guy - we are still real good friends -he didnt cut me completely off, but i think to keep from hurting me and hurting his self he had to put the relationship on ice for a minute, and i tend to be a spolied bitch who must have it m way or the highway, but wasnt it just as much of a punk move for me to allow him to continuously eat me out and tell him that i dont suck dick rather than keep it real with him...

life aint fair, most people including me at times try to get what they can get from who they try to get it from until the well runs dry...whether by using ulterior motives, or jut flat out lying, even while keeping it real...thats just the way it works

mad love
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

No, thats me after a negro says some crazy shit to me... that look says it all.

Besides, I'm much cuter than that in the morning... lol!
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Since you're sonning me so much lately, tights... don't you think it's time you breastfed me?
    test
  5. tight-eyes

I'm not sonning you, babe... but if you're hungry, mamas definitely got something you can eat.

Keep acting up...
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I'm just saying... those pics here lately have been witty as fuck... especially the windows opening one that read "Attempting to give a damn."

And that last line... on time like a mug... you keep me on my toes.
    test
  7. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

LMMFAO @ THAT ONE

mad love
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^I know, right... best line of the day... I'm through with this thread.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

Sometimes I have to use images with you to get my point across... you're always talking that slick shit!

But thats just my playful personality, though... I'm not really trying to "son" or "diss" you... its all love.
    test
  10. tight-eyes

Hey, you started it!
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Like I told you, dissin' was a pasttime in my childhood... with my siblings, my cousins, my friends on the block, at school... growing up in the hood... in Bed-Stuy, you had to be prepared wit your snaps. I coulda been the next Chris Rock... and see, I bet you're laughing at that.
    test
  12. tight-eyes

I did laugh, actually.

I never really was one to get into the diss sessions when I was younger... mainly b/c I was always too nice and didn't want to hurt peoples feelings and also b/c I coudn't think that quick on my feet.

But I have noticed lately that guys like to try me all the time, so I've had to step my game up. I was with a group of friends at a restaurant eating breakfast after the club one night and there was a group of guys sitting with us. This one Nigerian cat sitting next to me kept coming at me, talking all that "women's place is to serve her man shit [yes, "women" as in his father in Nigeria had multiple wives, which I respect, but you can just imagine his tone and attitude about the subject]". He was being hella condescending and arrogant with me. You know me. We went there. Everyone at the table was cracking up.

At the end of the meal he was like *in a thick Nigerian accent* "you're very witty... I like you" and had the nerve to try to get my number :-* If I had that image I posted to you earlier in this thread, I would have used it right then!
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Yo, African dudes are like that... it's their culture... my cousin was married to an African guy and I knew they wouldn't last, because she's one of those "strong black women." She was young, though and I guess, infatuated.

In school, it wasn't a matter of wanting to participate in a snapping session... you were forced to because you got picked on, regardless... so you either sat there and took it like a punk and then cried later or you man up and come back with yours. As I think of those kids with fragile emotions who I went to this magnet junior high school with, they wouldn't have lasted at all at my high school... they woulda slit their wrists or jumped off of a roof a long time ago.
    test
  14. tight-eyes

I never got picked on... my big sister would kick anyone's ass who bothered me. Plus, she was really hot and popular so everyone always wanted to be on her good side, especially the guys... they would be nice to me just to gain her favor.

You guys were cruel... geez! You grew up in NY, right?
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^They don't call it "Do or Die" for nothing... I like my upbringing, though... it made me tough and thick-skinned, although I can still be sensitive like a lil bitch when I want to... people always said, 'if you can survive in New York, you can survive anywhere.' I'm trying to figure out the best way to raise my son... especially with the increased presence of gangs these days. I like the way Furious Styles raised Tre in the movie "Boyz N the Hood." They had a great relationship. He taught him to be a leader and an independent thinker. I think that's the biggest thing. Because kids who join gangs tend to lack guidance and will follow the crowd. As I recall, I needed my father more than ever when I entered junior high. That was an awkward time for a child...the onset of puberty and adolescence... thinking about girls and sex... pimples, fashion, peer pressure, etc. It's precisely why my wife's uncle advised me to hold on to my son tight right when he turns 10 years old. My brother wasn't as strong minded and needed him more... and of course, you know what happened to him. I miss him and think about him often. Anyway, time to be out. See ya later!
    test
  16. tight-eyes

I loved the father/son relationship in that movie, too... he was so open and real with his son.

Do you ever watch Hulk Hogan's reality show, Hogan Knows Best? I think hes a super dad. I love his relationship with his wfe and kids... hes very involved... strict, yet loving. I love good daddies... I think I actually have a crush on Hulk, now... lol.

Did you ever have any males who were close to you when you were growing up that were consistent, positive influences on you?
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Nope, not really... just hip hop and the streets. Plus, I used to read a lot. I had an older cousin who I used to look up to, but he was distant and never cared to spend time with me. Maybe because of the 5 year age difference, he didn't want no lil punk ass cousin tagging along. My mom did what many single mothers do in order to keep their kids on the straight and narrow... and that was send me to church and hope I'd find Jesus... but I wasn't feelin' him when I was young. We grew up Baptists and I thought they were all just a bunch of hypocrites... partying and sinning all week, then trying to act "holy" on Sunday. Plus, everytime I had questions for the Sunday School teacher, he would beat around the bush and never really answer them. So I was like 'fuck church!' And since I don't believe in being a hypocrite, I stopped going. I don't want to deter anymore from this thread, but you can hit me up in a PM if you want to know the rest of the life story of Ignorant/Konscious. Like GZA said, "my lifestyle was so far from well/ coulda wrote a book wit a title 'Age 12 and Going Through Hell.'"
    test
  18. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol please tell me you don't get up and walk away rubbing him on the head after he done. that's fucked up if you lol thats the whole purpose eatting pussy to me lol tell me you return the favor
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

???

Did you mean this reply for misspimp?
    test
  20. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

Lol - If This Was Meant For Me - No I Do Not Return The Favor - And No I Do Not Get Up And Rub His Head - I Get Up Pea - And Carry My Happy Cooched Ass To Sleep - Tell That Ni$$a To Turn It Over And Carry His Happy Ass To Sleep To, Or Sometimes He'd Just Come Over, Eat It, Wash His Face And Go To The Gym...whatever

Mad Love
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.