is there anyone you regret breaking up with now that you have someone new?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Or do you think it was for the better?

Do you feel like you made the right choice ?

What you like about the person that you are with now and what did you hate about the person you are no longer with?
    test
  2. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

No, I dont regret it at all. I dont regret getting with together with my ex, dont regret anything, although in the end it seemed like a waste of time.
    Hmm things i like about my man... his silliness, his jealousy, honesty. Although he is jealous, he never asks me to slow down and stop hanging out with my male friends. He also is my best friend, sometimes he knows me better than i know myself, its scary lol.
    My ex was way too jealous, he was the type of dude who didnt care about shit, always wanted things to go his way (thats why we always had to "wrestle" lol)
    There's mmore, but i dont wanna make him look that bad..so.. let me shuddup lol
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Nope, all of my exes are exes for good reason and I learned something from my relationships with all of them. I'm very content where I'm at and I wouldn't have been able to appreciate it had I not gone through what I have.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^well, she may not admit it... but I regret breakin' up with tights because she gave some bomb ass head... btw, I'm stoppin' thru Cali around the 27th, say we meet up for a nooner??
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol ^^^ proboley haha
    test
  6. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

There is this one guy that I was dating when me and my boyfriend broke up for a minute, I really liked him alot, and at the time I was actually dating about 3 or 4 different guys that I cut off , just to talk to him, and I came so close to even cutting my boyfriend off cause I just knew me and this guy were going to be together, but after about 3 or 4 weeks of me and him hanging out real hard, he just switched the game up on me completely and everytime I called him to come over or go out - he was going to the gym with his boys or fixing his car, or taking his grandma to the hospital or some shit, so once I realized he knowcked me down on his list of priorities, I knocked him down. Needless to say me and my boyfriend got back together, which I do not regret at all - I know that if I ever need anything I can call my boyfriend, and he will be there no questions asked and vice verca but as for other dude even tho we are still friends theres been times when I've needed him and he is no where to be found, So I know I definetly made the right decision.

My boyfriend now has alot more time and attention to give me than the other guy, thats what I always hated about him, was his work schedule and his work out schedule, he just never had time for me.

But one thing he could do that my boyfriend cant is eat the hell out of some cooch, thats one thing, maybe even the only thing that I miss about him

mad love
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Does your boyfriend know that he won second place?

What are you going to do when your boyfriend has a prior engagement and you want to go out with him? Will you still expect him to drop everything just to meet you whenever you want?
    test
  8. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

No my boyfriend does not know he came in second place, actually my boyfriend does not even know who he really is, he thinks he is a guy that I used to work with....I know I can be such a fucked up person at times.

My boyfriend rarely has prior engagements that I am not included in, but there have been times when hes had things to do or times when hes just wanted to hang out with his boys, and im cool with that.

But the other dude, was on some real BS - I could not understand to save my life how for 3 weeks straight u were coming to see me or take me out every other day or so and then all of a sudden you are just too busy to even stop by and give a bitch a hug....that made absolutely no sense to me, I still believe to this day, he got a girlfriend or a baby momma some damn where

mad love
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Was he packin' 10 inches or more? Maybe he wasn't "feeling" you... figuratively and literally?? [dunno]

Did you suck him off regularly, though? 'Cuz I woulda stayed around for that, depending on good you were.
    test
  10. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

[dunno] Lol - this is the dude who I was talking about was like 14 or 15 - maybe over exagerating but it looked that long to me...anyway, I never gave him head, ever!
    Giving head is a luxury, that is something that you only give to your man....not some dude you've only been messing with for a few weeks, i guess thats why he started trippin, cause he wont getting no cooch or no head...sorry
    [dunno]

mad love
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Did you ever kiss him on the mouth? If so, then what's the difference?

The mouth is the dirtiest part of the human body. Why not save kissing for strictly boyfriends, as well?

Yeah, 3 weeks and no "push, push" or "suckie, suckie", then I woulda dipped, too.
    test
  12. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

[​IMG]
    test
  13. badassyella

badassyella New Member

^ LMAOOOOO

nah but if it actually came down to it, ive broken up with someone for a reason ya dig...sure i might miss them sometimes, but its never anything where im lookin back like damn i wish i wouldnt have did that...cuz if i ever had any doubts that might not end up being the right choice, i wouldnt have taken it as far as actually breaking up in the first place
    test
  14. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ sounds like you dont make mistakes.. lol

and to the girl who said 13-15 inches it was prolly because the zoo wanted their fuckin elephant back

haha and nah, if u aint give him no coochie and he was chillin wit u for three weeks why wouldnt he dip? i dnt understand.. u said he ate u out mad good.. and u never return the favor?

how u even know how big his dick was if he aint hit and u aint suck him off?

lol would he just get naked to eat u out?
    test
  15. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

or did u take it back to 8th grade and hit em with a handjob hahah
    test
  16. badassyella

badassyella New Member

nah i make mistakes, beleive me
    lol
    but im not one to dwell on the past
    test
  17. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol thats you in the morning huh tight haha
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Damn, I didn't peep that he ate her out... ah hell, dude was smart for bouncin' then... she was trying to play him... well, she did because she got him to eat her, but didn't suck him off... so I guess he's a herb, as well...
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

And then she wanna play the pseudo-moral "high road" of only saving dick-sucking for boyfriends, but she lets him eat her out?? *smh*

Do ya thing, girlfriend... but don't front on that b.s.
    test
  20. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

LOL - Come on now, yall always being hard on me....lol @ that elphant at the zoo shit...but on the real tho dudes head game was off the chain....so like i said in the other thread i was gonna give it up, but his dick was just too big, sorry. And I feel you on the mouth being worse than the dick and what not, but one thing about me is that I never mind kissing a person, Ive kissed ....well let me not put my biz in the street, but on some real I'm not just sucking anybodys dick, it took me half a year to suck my boyfriends dick who I'm with now, and he only gets that on speacial occasions- thats just me tho - I know alot of dudes and women feel like that is a regular part of sex, but not for me, I dont need my man to eat me everyday - partly because he doesnt know what the fuck he is doing and plus cause It just drains too much of my energy

But yeh dude wanted to eat the cooch - thats why he did, I never asked him...so why should I have to return the favor??

mad love
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.