Is there any way to get rid of red eyes when high?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Tha Cunnysmythe, Aug 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yes thats the contact one im talking about. notice no "gets the red out" it wont do shit for red eyes man, thats just a rewetting thing for contect lenses.
    test
  2. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Yeah, it's wack... But I've been at university for most of the past 3 years, so it could be a lot worse. Probably taking another course in a month or so, so that's another year. When I start working properly I'll be out ASAP.

Don't really know about rent rates, I just know that I'm too broke to afford anything right now.
    test
  3. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

fuck visine and clear eyes.... just go eat something and chill for a minute...

and if you don't have tmie for that, then drink some cranberry juice or grape juice before you smoke, and some while you're smoking

I don't fuck with that put some shit in your eyes bullshit, that's for babies
    test
  4. Madd'Aliu$

Madd'Aliu$ Latin Girlz Luv Me

to be real wit ya clear eyez possibly is tha best
    test
  5. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I don't think those brands are available here. Picked some up today, anyway.
    test
  6. fiktion

fiktion *******

ive known about visene/cleareyes and all that shit forever, but ive used them maybe 2-3 times in my life, definately not in the last 18 months or so.. no need to worry about that shit living on your own woo.
    test
  7. Neo2k3

Neo2k3 Alcaholic

I got demon eyes all the time so smoking weed wont really affect me. I dont get that chingy eyes or nothing i just get.......high.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.