Is The English Accent Tha Worst Accent A Rapper Can Have

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by lyrical impact, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

fuckin have some english pride u fucks stop sucking off the americans, u know u hate em.
    English raps on its way up.
    test
  2. UNCLE BUNGLE

UNCLE BUNGLE New Member

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A TRAITOR ?? u may prefer football to american football, but when i was younger, like 5-6 years old, thats what i learned to play, not football, cos at that time american football was new over here, fuck sports anyway, only sport i'm bothered about is fucking, the shittest game in the world is badminton, my cousin used to/or still does play for man city.
    test
  3. Calliz aka Mark Spitz

Calliz aka Mark Spitz New Member

Because of the existence of American rap.

Choke on a crumpet and die.
    test
  4. -MSC-

-MSC- Artois

u can tell ukhh is making moves because theres alot of talk around it.

just like this thread.
    test
  5. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

lol cock, shit a plane!
    test
  6. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

not you buck, talkin bout the american faggot who sed summit bout a crumpet....

harsh
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

American Football was NEVER big enough over here for you to learn that over our own sport.
    test
  8. Look im Gangsta

You really want to play the sterotypes? Really?

And there's a music industry in America because of the British and other European countries. Infact there is performing arts because of us.

If you want to really be picky.
    test
  9. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

yeh, exactly where the FUCK did u learn that, no one plays that bollocks over here.

Footballs english pride
    test
  10. Look im Gangsta

Ignore him, he's lying.

There isn't enough love for the sport NOW for that comment to be even close to true. Let alone back then.
    test
  11. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

roots manuva is an overated rapper but coo producer and artist
    test
  12. Look im Gangsta

Roots is overrated, doesn't mean to say he I think he is wack, he's not.

However, he was one of the first British rappers to hit the 'mainstream' (MTV) so his name will always get the obligatory mention.
    test
  13. MCSpo

MCSpo Disciple

r u black?
    test
  14. UNCLE BUNGLE

UNCLE BUNGLE New Member

i'm talking over 20 years ago, only up until the last few years has it dissapeared from terrestrial tv, but its all over sky sports, when its season,...

sorry, but, just because i dont fucking love to watch football on tv all the time, and dont support a team, does that make me an american cockrider ?? does that make me a traitor ?? fuck off you fucking ignorant pube, i've got more important things in my life to worry about than watching 22 men kick a piece of leather around for 90 minutes, if you'd have read any of my other posts before i said i liked american football, you would know i'm far from a traitor, also, the fucking thread started about some american fag boy talking shit about the british accent, was i traitor then defending my country ??? on the whole, i dont give a fuck about england, because it doesnt give a fuck about me, so fuck you and you and you.

lastly - soccer/football....does NOT equal English Pride, u fucking idiot...there is alot more to this country than football......

oh, and i like how, that is the only thing you could pull me up on, ya life a bit boring is it ??

and who were you asking if they were black ?? me ???
    no mate i'm white as fuck, mr cum coloured....
    test
  15. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

That shit has no reflection on the average rap listener's life in America either. People like to listen to it because it appeals to them. "Oh wow Jay-Z has bentleys and bling bling that makes him really cool." Doesn't mean the listener has any of that shit.. it's just part of the whole "dream of getting rich" us Americans have implanted in our brains.

That's commie talk.
    test
  16. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

fuckin moron... american's are the ones with the accent, english people are speaking normal..
    test
  17. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

The English accent is foreign to rap music, whether the actual dialect was around before americans or not, it wasn't around first in hip hop. I don't mind the english accent at all, but I don't really know many English rap acts either. Like said earlier it's made for English people so no good reason why my yanky doodle ass should be searching for it.
    test
  18. UNCLE BUNGLE

UNCLE BUNGLE New Member

i said it may have SOME reflection on your lives, to say it has NO reflection is bollocks, you're telling me NO american hip hop fan has bling & bentleys, NO american hip hop fan is rich ?? EVERY single one of em lives in the projects yeah ??
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

Stop trying to sound like you have some thing worth while to say. You dont.

Don't like football? Pussy.
    test
  20. Look im Gangsta

Well that was worthless and irrelavant.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.