Is smoking weed a SIN?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Blitz_krieg, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doofsekilyek

doofsekilyek New Member

the body is a temple.

having said that, it's your life, you make the choices.
    test
  2. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

0 Deaths from using it.
    No addictive qualities found in any tests.
    No ill effects on dopamine/neurotransmitters production. (Unlike opiates, cocaine, amphetamines, nicotine and alcohol)

My temple deserves high quality sacraments and weed is the safest most easily controllable drug around. For anyone who didnt read what i posted before,

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Prophet Isaiah[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif], upon having the coal lifted to his lips, had his iniquity taken away and his sins purged.[/FONT]

SINS PURGED.
    test
  3. ZILLA 07

ZILLA 07 Strictly Business

If smoking weed is a sin then i'm guilty as fuck.
    test
  4. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

hell no, george Wash and ben franklin both grew the stuff in their backyards
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Pollutes your temple?

You should tell that to all of the obese christians devouring buckets of KFC who still want to throw stones. Or the ones addicted to OTC and prescription meds.

I think the bible does mention something about "remain sober"... but I think you can be "high" and still be "sober"... I've never been as messed up on weed as I have been with alcohol.

Nobody's forcing you to smoke it... so if you don't feel right, then don't do it.
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Which means you should exercise and eat right... I wonder how many religious people do that? In a country that is 50% overweight?

It's one of the reasons why I stopped going to church... too many hypocrites and too many self-righteous people in the pulpit and pews who concentrate so heavily in trying to remove the mote from other people's eyes when they haven't taken care of the beam in theirs.

Fat preachers fleecing the female flock who demand that their parishioners come in front of the congregation and confess their sins.... fuck outta here.
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

"It is good not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything that causes your brother to stumble.... Blessed is the one who has no reason to pass judgment on himself for what he approves. But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin."

I suggest a quick read over Romans chapter 13 and 14 in full. They're pretty short and comprehensible.

Romans 13 - PassageLookup - English Standard Version - BibleGateway.com (Chapter 13)

Romans 14 - PassageLookup - English Standard Version - BibleGateway.com (Chapter 14)
    test
  8. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Snowy, you're the fuckin' man...
    test
  9. GreattheGreat

GreattheGreat $$$$$

if ya body's a temple wats the difference in smoking weed than burnin incense like numerous churchs do
    test
  10. awaxmex

awaxmex New Member

"And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielding her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations." (Rev. 22:1-2)
    test
  11. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

get rid of the Christian and it's no longer a sin.
    test
  12. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

thats what I was gonna say!!!! but then I didnt cuz this shits from 09!

a lot of weeds been consumed since then...

speaking of which.
    test
  13. DRUG.

DRUG. Registered Felon

i smoke oxys
    test
  14. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Umm

What
    test
  15. WorldHipHop

WorldHipHop Carpe Diem

Only if you think it is kid
    test
  16. T.R.C....

T.R.C.... New Member

shouldnt smoke cuz the body is a temple? last time i checked you werent supposed to stick your dick in a temple and ejaculate yet intercourse is a requirement to procreate(yes i know artificial insemination has a lack of penile insertion its the principal) so that argument is just stupid like someone basically stated earlier its not a sin unless you either let it control your life or preventing you from being a decent person in which case its not entirely the use of marijuana causing that because its still your own decision to be a douchebag besides there are way more life affecting philisophical topics that should be discussed rather than wether or not weed is a sin
    test
  17. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

ewe yuk...lol
    test
  18. Rem Lynxis

Rem Lynxis A Slight Modicum of Hope

I personally believe that smoking weed in itself isn't a sin. What makes it a sin is if your parents forbid you to and THEN you smoke it. That breaks a Commandment which in turn makes the act of smoking weed a sin. Well, that's my two cents for you.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

thatd b a contradiction to the bible right there
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

sober minded
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status: