Is she scared?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Poetickz, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

test
  2. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

You gave limited information on a complicated situation but my take from seeing these situations in my life...

Right now it may not even be about you. I mean okay..she knows that you have feelings for you. You told her you loved her..how did she respond to that? How does she respond to you when you are around her? Is it a friends only thing or is she responding to you in another way?

She is trying to get things to work out with her man..that means obviously that she still has feelings for him..regardless of rather or not he is a "bitch". That doesn't mean she doesn't have her reasons for liking him and wanting to make it work. There's girls out there who have men that treat them like total shit and plenty of men that would be with them and treat them like queens but they fight for the ones that treat them like shit. It's as dumbfounding to me as it is to you, I'm sure.

I suggest you either be very straight up with her...it sounds like you are..but have you said point blank that you want to be with her in a romantic relationship? Or you could put your interest in her as more than friends on the backburner and let whatever happens, happens.

I guess I'm more for the go getter perspective myself...
    test
  3. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

ok so last night i told her eveything i felt about her...like....i told her that if i could i'd marry her. shes only said wow...and im flattered...and she sometimes wishes that i didnt her love her so much because she feels she could never love me exactly how i love her...i told her that she didnt need to love me as much as i love her just as long as i know that you loved me...i dunno....she also wishes that i someone would love me just as much...and that she dosnt know if she will...who knows...it may happen it may not...kinda confusing to me...sometimes i just dont understand it at all :/...thanx for peepin this la la
    one
    test
  4. Max Ayodele

Max Ayodele Godfather

Youz a sucker for love
    test
  5. {[A.R.B.]}

{[A.R.B.]} King Tres

basically heres what happened... you told her you loved her
    she heard, " I'm a big wussy and if we were to go out you'd be the one in control"

she then put you in the friend zone and just left you there....

just what i gathered from your responses
    test
  6. jms222

jms222 New Member

she still stuck on other dude thats y shes not trying to get wit u
    test
  7. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

lol when will yall learn that the "being a friend" first angle usually isnt gonna work

stop being a captain-save-a-hoe too man you got the cape on a lil too tight, if she wanna be with that other niggga theres prolly reasons why b

btw you fucked up by telling her you love her too

ps: lol@using religion to be with her.....you gon get struck by lightening son
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.