Is Ryback an idiot? (Watching Raw TLC now)

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by M-theory, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

The whole crowd chants Goldberg, and he proceeds to SPEAR Punk outside the ring. Way to give them more reason to chant that shit.
    test
  2. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

that's kind of awesome though, if only because i'm sure it pissed the real goldberg off and seriously, fuck that guy.
    test
  3. Makabreli

Makabreli done

didn't watch it, but that actually sounds awesome. dude was built as a goldberg ripoff, has found success, and is making the most of it. sounds like he's even having fun with the crowd.
    test
  4. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Yeah I gotta agree with awesome.
    test
  5. Makabreli

Makabreli done

reminds me of cena making the ecw crowd play fetch with his merchandise once he saw they were going to throw it back.
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You guys make good points. I just get annoyed when the crowd chants Goldberg, because Ryback's been around long enough that it has played its course plus the fact he got over. On top of all that, Goldberg's been gone like a decade.
    test
  7. E. Fate

E. Fate aka Koffee Blakk

I disagree. I don't think he was built as a Goldberg ripoff at all. Its lame that people see a strong bald guy and instantly think Goldberg. I don't even count the streak because most of the newer guys that come in start off with some kind of winning streak and his didn't even last that damn long.
    test
  8. Makabreli

Makabreli done

his move is basically the jackhammer and he has a lot of goldberg esque tendencies during his matches. stopping to snarl at the camera, etc. didn't he even have a similar entracne.

trust, it was a goldberg ripoff. crazy thing is that he is better than goldberg in just about every way except his look. one of those odd shit wwe ideas that was actually made to work (mankind in the hands of anyone else would've been fucking awful)
    test
  9. Makabreli

Makabreli done

also, wrestling promoters like to rib. They play with people's lives all the time for inside jokes. think Virgil. The whole Virgil character was made to make fun of Dusty Rhodes and Dusty Rhodes later returned fire by making the guy Vincent.

wrestling promoters are extremely gay individuals.
    test
  10. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

ryback has grown on me....

hes already more entertaining than wwe goldberg
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.