Is Plies next to be Rick Rossed?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Knowledge, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

aint nobody worryin nigga

i just dont get how you fuck dumb niggaz get high off shit other than chronic....
    test
  2. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

peep my sig
    test
  3. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  4. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

muhfucka had 7-8 paragraphs in 1 post thinking he kickin knowledge...fuck outta here....aint nobody read that shit...u failed
    test
  5. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

test
  6. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

you read it. don't get rossed up in here.
    test
  7. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

nah...sorry
    test
  8. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

I'm closed minded...lol...but you're the one who list 8 southern acts and say "everybody else is wack".. do you read the shit that you write? A walking contradiction

lol...I'm not the one crying about every rapper has being real as a cop out...that's all you

Plies raps about real shit ( everyday shit that most poor people either see or experienced in a straight forward way)...that's why niggas like him.

I never said the Sotuh holds a monopoly on realness...again shit coming from thin air. There's a lot real rappers...Kanye West, Beanie Sigel, Styles P...etc don't feel like making a list

anything old school or noncommercial I hate? explain yourself...please I'm dying to read this one...cus all I know are underground "heroes" who happened to become mainstream/commercial (Jeezy, T.I., Plies, Slim Thug, and whoever else I've defended recently) as well as old school niggas like Big Daddy Kane, Public Enemy, LL, Too short, Scarface, Eazy E, JT Money etc. who rank high on my list.

I don't like old ass niggaz talking a long ass break and then come back thinking they still hot shit when they have clearly lost it and are out of touch with their fanbase i.e. GZA and his "comeback" , Willie D, Master P or niggaz who refuse to update and modernize their style or beats. Stuck in that time capsule.

I don't like when old ass niggaz regardless of credentials talk down on younger generations when they forgot they were the ones who raised them i.e. Ice-T, DJ Premier
    test
  9. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

test
  10. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Take it easy homie. I'm a successful dude, if I wanna get fucked up after a longs day work who are you to judge? Mind your own bizz
    test
  11. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Wow, that needs to be made to a fail pic.
    test
  12. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

ha ha... the reason I'm not close-minded and you are is because I LISTEN to everybody who I say is wack... you don't... I posted a thread 2 years ago listing various underground CDs for '06 and you summarily dismissed the whole list without even giving anyone of them a listen... that's CLOSE-MINDEDNESS... that's HATIN'... my opinion is based on real evidence. I've heard Plies, Gucci Mane and the rest of those wack radio celebrities... they suck, b.

What?? Where?? When??

If I wanted to witness some real shit, I'd watch the news or read a book. I also want to be entertained with dope lyricism and production... Plies doesn't provide that, no matter how "real" he is... even though he has a master's degree in engineering... that's a fulltime major, I wonder how he was able to be large in the streets AND get a master's degree in such a hard ass subject... wow!!

Those are all southern underground heroes... what about some east coast, west coast, midwest, international, etc.? Where's your love for them? Too close-minded, perhaps? You only got love for your region?

As for old-school, what about De La Soul, CL Smooth, etc.? They've updated their styles... the Grind Date was excellent... so was American Me.

As far as I'm concerned, they only speak on the wack... which they have every right to... fuck dat bullshit about being entitled to make hip hop... if you're wack, you will be called out... that's always been the mantra of hip hop since Day 1... you don't like it? Go do something else... UPS is hiring.
    test
  13. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Getting back to Plies... he's the southern version of Mims... he KNOWS he's wack and is just perpetrating a fraud for dough... mainstream rap is WWF...

Black Thought called it best 12 years ago:

"Superstar niggas is 10% real/ 90% invented for the fuckin' record deal/ comin' wit somethin' veterans can't feel/ I hit you like a steel anvil/ because you grafted off the next man's skill."

Fuck outta here listing a master's degree educated nigga who does his best to dumb down as being "real."
    test
  14. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Man... he shouldda just kept his full name as his rap name. That'd be the crazy shit right there...

"yo algernon leonard travel on deserts/swangin' like orangutans and stay smashin on leopards/alegabra is what i'm addin on... niggas know better than to tattle on the algernon"
    test
  15. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

how do YOU know he has a masters
    test
  16. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

They were in the same graduating class, yo.
    test
  17. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Plies is a smart guy
    test
  18. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Then why didn't he come up with a better Alias? haha
    test
  19. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

That means nothing to me....it should'nt mean anything to you either...I was talking about his ability to sell records and maintain relevance even when his credibility is in question
    test
  20. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I guess he is smart, cuz he can drop dumbed down trash and knows simple minded idiots like you will eat it up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.