Is Plies next to be Rick Rossed?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Knowledge, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

pape, you need to leave that LSD shit alone nigga
    test
  2. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

lol@ white ppl doing drugs

yall do gay shit to each other

"dude josh is past out lets put this bannana up his ass"
    test
  3. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

lol @ jigga, then tupac, then blu.
    test
  4. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

How is that stupid? There is no rapper whos done 100 percent of every single line they ever said in a song. and who gives a fuck about your brother? I mean real rappers.
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Lol I'm straight bro, don't worry about what I do.
    test
  6. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

anyway...you can rap about real shit and be lame as fuck...alll the wackass mixtape NY mc's for example

or should I say he raps about things and situations people care about in a way that makes them care, true to life, everyman tale...how about that?

I never said anything about hating...once again people love to make shit up on this board...with no merit...just randomly talking
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

You care to drop some names? Because I strongly doubt any of them are anywhere near as wack as Plies
    test
  8. EdGe BlAdE

EdGe BlAdE Revolutionary

Papoose... is pretty wack... he says some slick shit every now and a blue moon... but he got some serious flow problems like hyper-active periods... <- he jus might make a dumber simile on his next mix-tape... and I dont like him...

Plies still wacker though
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

See? this is why I don't do dumb shit like rap about being a thug or what not. It's too easy to find out otherwise, and I don't think you should rap about criminal-type behavior you have not done. If you've seen it, make it clear that's what you're spitting: real shit you've seen in your invironment. That's one of the jobs of the inner-city griot (to take a term from the homie Ace), to recount the history of your community or the goings on thereof. But don't suddenly co-opt the shit like you a character in your own script of fiction. In the rap game, that does not fly, whereas it may in other music or artistic genres.

I feel what dude was saying about 'ye, though. People act like Kanye is some sort of anomaly because he DOESN'T do that. How backwards are we? I'm GLAD both Rick Ross and Plies were gainfully employed and/or educated before rap. However, both of 'em are punks for fronting on wax.
    test
  10. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

You don't know that, dream... that's just conjecture.

Just like white privilege leads some white people to assume that white people invented everything.

You can't assume that because 90% of the game is fake, that the other 10% is fake, too.

Otherwise, where's your proof?
    test
  11. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

and 90% of southern rappers for example...

Other than Trick, Cee-Lo, 'Kast, Buck, 'Face, TI, Ludacris, MJG, Cunninlynguists, Little Brother and Mars Ill the rest of them cats are WACK... Young Dro got some shit, too... but ehhh

Isn't that most rappers? You think southern rappers hold a monolopy on realness? You're close-minded, b... I've always said that about you... anything old school or non-commercial, you hate... then you criticize others for hating.

I was making a general statement that describes you and people who think like you... and yes you have said MUCH about hating... you do it everytime somebody attacks one of your favorite wack southern rappers... especially during the height of the great RM Jeezy hate of '06... you kept coming out the woodworks to defend him and blast the critics as "haters"
    test
  12. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

LOL....damn, you served that wigga a cold plate of insult.
    test
  13. Alias3000

ok, time for me to chime in...

FUCK ALL YOU KIDDIES WHO JUST GOT INTO HIP HOP AFTER 2PAC DIED. PROOF THAT YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINKS. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PEEP GAME....

Hip Hop was birthed from the IMAGINATION of inner-city youth. the griots of old were the the soothsayers and they spoke to their tribes thru song and spoken word to express life, art, and religion. 85% of their expressions was based on things that happend in the past, things happening in the present, and things that will happen in the future. the other 15% was just them having fun expressing themselves.

Turn the page to Hip Hop(circa 1979) and you still have the griots of the hoods(rappers) coming forth to continue this awesome trend which will never end.

Turn the page to 2008, you have the same thing going on but now rappers are judged more critically than ever before....for the record, I've only heard 2 Plies songs: 1(w/Neyo) and another one that I can't recall was his first single. which shows you how much I care for his music. but the point remains, whether this guy is rappin' about college degrees or cocaine keys, no matter how wack you say it is, he's still Hip Hop.

One's things for damn sure, Plies and Rick Ross will beat the dog shit out of Soulja Boy but you faggots put Soulja Boy on a pedistal? you faggots defend SB to the end but now you find a lil dirt on Plies and RR and it's time to tar and feather them. please faggots.

Rappers have had to dumb down their music for you slow faggots anyway just so you would catch on and upgrade your slow ass thinking. get a clue. if you cared at all about going to college and making something of yourself, Plies wouldn't have to lie about his past to get you clowns on board with him. same with RR. Now, IMHO, RR lost major cool points with me for false-flaggin' his past gigs. good music or not I can't respect him as much anymore.

Jay Z was a gotdamn crumbcake running up behind Biggie for some shine. nigga never was a gangsta if you ask me. just a nigga trying to get in the game. MOST thugs, not all, but MOST niggas who've been in the streets for a minute have gotten arrested at least once. whether it be for drugs, guns, hood violence, club violence, whatever. a street nigga got stripes. some of you are probably street niggas so you know what I'm saying..

Tupac, love that nigga like a brother, but he wasn't a gangsta either. thug, yes, because a thug is simply a nigga that goes against the grain of society and status quo. but not a gangsta. He painted vivid pictures like a griot is suppose to do whether he lived it or not. that's the beauty of talent. either you got it or you don't. some fake it to make it and that's ok too apparently because if this game was about keeping it real to the core, every rapper would be rapping about taking over this country and righting the wrongs for the oppressed but that's not the case...it's about money, hoes, clothes, coupes and the occasion rebel song.

point is, not every Rapper and DJ has come from humble begginings, some came from well-off families which is great. BUT, if both are able to reach the masses with their music, fuck whoever disagrees, right? I mean seriously, yall dogged out Ice T for putting a rookie lame on blast, but that's also the beauty of Hip Hop. dissin' is not new. get a clue.

and furtheromore, do you really think Plies and Rick Ross give a fuck about lying or hiding facts about their past? NO. why? beacause Hip Hop as a whole don't give a fuck about nothing but that almighty dollar. so in the end, I ain't mad at SB, Plies or Rick Ross because chances are Jay Z, Dipset, and many other "gangstas" are lying too. they're just better at hiding their true identity.

whew*, I need a 40ounce after that rant....damn.

carry on.
    test
  14. -Paper Chase-

This is 100% true and why Mask is a joke and I don't take his opinion seriously.
    test
  15. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

well at least Kayne West can be himself....
    good point....
    test
  16. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

get a life
    test
  17. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

lol at "thedream"...the fuck kind of alias is that?.....your' dumb ass has no point so u try and make one up out of thin air, stupid ass, as if you are really laughing, stop it...you post "lol", but are u really "lol", I dont think so, lol(and Im really "lol").....you're really sitting there feeling stupid, but than again, that comes naturally for ya so I dont think that's something out of the oridinary.....you can't help it, Trey M is a dumb ass on purpose, but you can't help but be a dumbass, God just didnt bless you with intellect, ah well, be happy with what you do have.....

and I truly do think you are stupid, not ignorant, but literally stupid...or shall I say I think you are the "stupidiest", lol......
    test
  18. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I cant think of any rapper who's done 100 percent of what they talked about. I doubt biggie ever fucked anyone with a broom and then slit them down the back. Even though 2pac did shoot 2 off duty police officers, I'm sure the story Pac told in Violent couldn't have happened to him otherwise he wouldnt have been alive to tell it. I'm sure Nas didnt shoot anyone and make them backflip like in NY state of mind, otherwise he'd have more than a possession charge.

Every rapper tells a story or has spit at least 1 line that hasnt happened to them...

what rappers do you know have done 100 percent of everything they said?
    test
  19. JaMmY dAvIsJR

JaMmY dAvIsJR New Member

ayo god, chipz you the type of nigguh son, that'd i'd put the beats on in real life paw. you type to much for 1 so that lets me know you's a loud mouth talk to much ass nigguh son. i'd beat the fuck outcha

OWWWWWWWWWW
    test
  20. Alias3000

Just had to blow your hoe theories out the water kid. you're dimissed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.