Is Paper Chase the dumbest motherfucker on Rapmusic.com?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by NotARealEmail, Jul 1, 2008.

?

Is Paper Chase currently the most retarded poster here?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newportz

Newportz Guest

You're not fooling anybody.

There's some broads on this site alone that would leave you shitting out teeth for a few days...

You're built like a bitch....and as lame as your crew is...Everyone of them doods look like they can knock your duck ass out too...
    test
  2. NotARealEmail

NotARealEmail New Member

god damn, you stay killin this shit lmao
    test
  3. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

Wow at all you suspect ass motherfuckers sitting here giggling and making fun of another mans features.

Sounding like a bunch of gossiping little bitches.

If you guys have some sort of crush on Paper Chase why don't you just come out and say it, instead of sitting here trying to tag team him and clown him based on his looks.

I mean it really doesn't show much(Except that you all probably have your own personality faults) when you sit here and try to pick apart somebody with lame attempts based solely on looks.

Any person with half a brain would know this.

As far as it stands, at least he HAS friends, goofy looking or not.

Where are all your pictures at then?
    test
  4. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

Drug dealers?

People who actually have enough money to buy food, and whom care about keeping there food fresh?
    test
  5. NotARealEmail

NotARealEmail New Member

God damn! You sound hurt, you must've been dissed so much that it hurts you to see someone like yourself being dissed. It's the internet homie, lower ya blood pressure.
    test
  6. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

Hurt?

No.

Just confused at the motivation behind this, seeing as how you are all supposably above the age of 12.

I mean really, now you are trying to make me look like a victim based on no facts or nothing?

Do you really expect to be taken seriously?

And anyways, regardless of if I was "dissed" or not, the fact of the matter is, that you guys are still losers for sitting here and enjoying yourselves while you make fun of another mans looks and ride each others nuts.
    test
  7. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

LOL at Hank talking shit for real. There's like a fucking laundry list of jokes on that dude.
    test
  8. Hank.

Hank. Guest

lmao @ a 'laundry list of jokes

i haven't ever posted any threads about my girl wantin to fucc my best friend, and i'm not a pathetic loser like urself, panther, or paper chase

the only joke here is when u defend losers like paper chase [funny]
    test
  9. P.E.N.I.S

P.E.N.I.S Money:Long

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why these niggas look like they took this picture at a camp sight.......the fuckin tent is visisble behind Vanilla Ice

nvm yall were campin.....this nigga mother packed him some corn chips for when he get hungry LMFAO
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lmao @ the 8 pages of Paper Bashin
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  13. Hank.

Hank. Guest

test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  15. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Damn next morning and theres like 30 more posts. You guys must have stayed up all night attempting to diss me. Let me clear a few things up.

That plastic bag is filled with pretzels. I brought it out to eat while I drink beer. Not too hard of a concept.

I seen this dude NotARealEMail say I still live with my mother? I have my own apartment. You fail at life.

This shit is pointless. You're all saying I'm doofy looking based off pics of me when I was like 17 and one when I was so wrecked my eyes are sowed shut. And? I still get more bitches than you idiots. Why? Because my charisma and charm is undeniable. Decent girls that aren't just hoodrat sluts actually care about a guys personality. And all my girlfriends have thought I was very good looking soo y'all can kick rocks.

And lastly, y'all are making Double look mature in this thread. Grow the fuck up you herbs.
    test
  16. Hank.

Hank. Guest

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHJAHJAHAJAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*takes breath*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
    test
  17. Hank.

Hank. Guest

and why is this guy quoting 5'6 and 140 like that's supposed to be impressive stats?

[funny][funny][funny]
    test
  18. -Paper Chase-

Hank, I'll smack flames out of you you pussy faggot. If you're ever in NY I'd be glad to back up every claim I've made on here.
    test
  19. -Paper Chase-

I said I'm 5'6 140 because I'm a small dude. Yet I carry myself like I'm 6'10. Noone fucks with me.
    test
  20. -Paper Chase-

Let's face it Hank. You spend your time on here talking shit to people who would fuckin stomp you out. You talk tough to Hollow. Hollow would fuckin body you, you and I both know that. You're just a fake faggot. If this was real life you'd be the pussy getting clowned on and you would have not a word to say. You'd run back inside like you do in your home country you cowardly peice of shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.