Is Music a cultural expression? Can it be manipulated? If so to what end?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Sodium, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Number 1.) i'm not in the dark, but by you're logic I'm starting to think you are.
    Number 2.) Yes you are. lol, But I have you're number, I know your bullshit.
    Number 3.) I tell you how it is, you don't like it, then stop talking to me.

No JEWISH is not a language.
    Someone can be jewish, but it's not a language.
    Shut the fuck up. Hashem is Hebrew, you stupid motherfucker.
    How can azues not see or know though God talks to him. How can azues not know. because he does not want to see or know the facts. I can not make him see to know this. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I can make fun of you all day long, buddy.

This comming from a guy who doesn't know jewish is no language.
    I'm very much alive, but thank you for your spirtiual gudiance telling me i'm dead just because I don't agree with you're hair brained mental illness.

There is nowhere to get in the mind? LMAO, That is the dumbest religious shit you've said yet. I guess I'll stop using my mind and become a misinformed follower of God because herd mentality will drown my sorrows away.

So now I am a fool. Let me get this straight only those who believe in God are not fools. Only those who believe in god have consciousness. Same old dogmatic bullshit only in the 21st centruy. Perhaps you are the unconscious fool for not accepting God does not exist.

Sunset: is the time at which the Sun disappears below the horizon in the west.

Sunrise: is the time at which the first part of the Sun appears above the horizon in the east.

Why are the religious filled with such dementia and weak emotions?
    Are they too emotionally Machinal? Or are they right, it is the others who are too methodologically Machinal? Can not a logical mind know feeling? Does not one poet dictate God's existence while another denies God's existence? Clearly feeling exists in both but the same can not be said about God.

You're discussing poetry now. which has nothing to do with empricial evidence for god. Learn the fucking difference or remain ignorant. I really don't give a shit.

You've woken up out of one dream only to step into another. I do not claim to know unless I know. That is the difference between us. Matter is not worthless nor is energy, they are very real elements, but they are not God.

The Superorganism posses a zeitgeist.

The left hemisphere is verbal and language. This has nothing to do with God, it has to do with sociobiological sturcture networking. Bullshit is a Good name for what you discribed. Again you have no empricial evidence to back your claim up.

Consciousness in dilectable speech compared to the consciousness speech we left behind. But that has nothing to do with God. It actually came about because networking keept the sociobiological structure expanding the global mind.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Germs are everywhere. If germs are everywhere and all germs are moving and only a form of immune system can move germs to create sickness, then sickness is everywhere. If germs are everywhere then God is everywhere because God is a germ causing sickness. lol.

What I said doesn't prove shit about God either. Though it is funny and clever.

All you proved was...

Yes: Kinetic energy is the energy due to motion.
    Yes: Energy and matter are related to each other at the atomic level
    Yes: Solar radiation provides the energy to create the matter that makes up organisms.
    Yes: Organisms use some of this matter to power their metabolism.

You've still failed to empirically prove God.

We are having a conversation, it could be you it could not be you, but two things are for certain Number one.) a conversation is taking place. as for Number 2.) i'm not going to say without evidence WHO YOU ARE unless it's Web-cam proven. Personal attacks, bullshit spewing, dodging and ducking, will not empirically prove God. Sorry azues. This is one argument you're going to have to empirically prove. But you've already admitted you can not. So shut up.

It's just pathetic to watch you try to bullshit me into believing in God though you can't empirically prove it.

Love: is a warm affection or devotion. It is an emotion.

This comes from the mammal part of the cortex, only the emotion is actually nurture but we romantize it.

I nurturing the feeling of God's none existence.

LOL@ pal.

You do care. That is why You are trying to convience me by saying I can't disprove you. Only I've figured out that argument is stupid because you can not empricially prove god. Oh and I didn't ask you for a God answer. Don't you think it's kind of retarded to act the way you do? You're mental illness always goes right back to God. As if I even care to hear you're same lame opinions on the God matter.

I never said God was he or she. You're Hebrew said god was "He"
    No that is how you see the world. I don't think their is such a thing as Black or white. But if you are trying to convince me of something without empirically proof i'm going to call a spade a spade.

How do you know this? See this is the problem with your whole line predetermained pseudo-intellectual thinking. You do not know this to be a 100% fact. So stop talking as if it's 100% fact. You're just being irrational saying this does that because I say so... it's like saying Jesus walked on water because bible says so. LOL!

But there is a fallacy here in you're line of thinking. And that fallacy is the grand canyon exists. Whether you find it breath taking or I find it unimpressive is a irrelevant difference of opinion. However, the fact remains the Grand canyon exists. SO, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

not you.
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Religion is a superorganisms tool to conformity enfore its organisms in the peacking order. There is nothing entertaining about surpressing organisms in a think tank of ignorance. War/Fighting is to advance ones superorganism to the top of the peacking order. There is nothing entertaing about war it is only carried out to provide survival.

swimming is exercise and can be enjoyable.
    Dancing is exercise and can be enjoyable.
    Writing is cognitive exercise and can be enjoyable.
    hiking is exercise but can be enjoyable.
    Fucking is exercise, and can be enjoyable, pleasurable, promiscuous, procreating for survival, or kinky.

If by entertaining you mean: hold the attention of/ a diversion, I agree.

religion was formed to explain the unexplainable. But the unexplainable being explained by irrationale poetry turned out even more unexplainable. because irrationale poetic thoughts are no substitute for empirical evidence.

Religion was also formed to surpress other subsuperorganisms below it in the pecking order.Thus, religion would remain on top of the hierarchy... Murdering at will, collecting money at will, labeling people devils, satan, telling them they were lost in the darkness. BLAH BLAH BLAH The same shit you do today. Which will only lead to a war, a revolt, a uprising, a coup, a argument etc... etc... Until one day an organism figures out he's been enslaved. Then the indivisualist organism will resource shift ustilizing creative bickering to attract the superoganism on to a path without enslavement to a enitity which can't be proven. The organisms that makes up a superorganism then comes to the realization that they want to follow no unprovable invisiable enitites which can not be emperically proven. Thus, survival will be easier.

In other words, you don't have the answer.
    Duh, Figures!

Sighs. this is like talking to a very ill-informed person.

The super-organism is found in every sociobiological sturture it is a group of networking Individual organisms. That is the basics.

Nothing in material form is true? How do you know this? It's Only a appearance of truth? how do you know this? Are you talking about quantum physics? If so I should inform you if you think you understand quantum physics than you don't understand quantum physics. Infact, Richard Feynman said: It is safe to say that nobody understands quantum mechanics. Roger Penrose said: Quantum mechanics makes absolutely no sense.

A scientist would explain how one could walk on coals of fire without burning himself. A scientist would explain how the illusion of walking on water is done. Ask chris angel he pulled it off, but he didn't actually walk on water, he used illusion to trick you into thinking he could walk on water. God is an illusion no different than chris angel walking on water.

But you do not understand the consciousness is a network on a sociobiological level which has been expanding the global mind. You do infact deny this sociobiological sturcture of networking past consciousness. which pretty much makes you're argument from your own ignorance. You just refuse to acknowledge your own dumbness.

the fact is your conciousness doesn't include the biological structure, science, mathematics, or elements. You think everything is explained through poetry and it's just not. Poetry is an emotional cleverness diversion from the empericial evidence.

Sorry you still didn't empericially prove God, Like I said, a irrationale of circular logic is all you can display. That is all you provide every time. What a waste of time. I'm not replying back to you. I've said all I need to say. You can't provide empericial proof. So shut up!

"Have you heard of that madman who lit a lantern in the bright morning hours, ran to the market place, and cried incessantly, "I seek God! I seek God!" As many of those who do not believe in God were standing around just then, he provoked much laughter... Whither is God," he cried. "I shall tell you. We have killed him - you and I. All of us are murderers.... God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him... " - Friedrich Nietzsche

I always liked this poem.

It says to me: The Age of Enlightenment mentally slayed God dead triumphantly.
    test
  4. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

menaz why do you have to quote everything why cant you just reply to the main point of a post with a well structured counter point. the way you reply you end up splintering the main point in a thousand directions driving you farther and further away from any solid conclusion -- which is supposed to be the whole point in a discourse: to ultimately reach a conclusion.

you discourse like an amatuer
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I didn't quote everything only the main points.
    test
  6. Sodium

there is only one main point for any argument. your task is to find out what it is and then deconstruct the logic that upholds it. you dont have to quote anything if you know what youre doing.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You don't take pot shots? Please. You're way to senstive. Stop confussing my bussiness manner with my personal manner. Someone could have a whole conversation about whatever it is they want around me while I record them as long as the money is good I wouldn't give two shits what they say. And That wasn't kanye: that was a Friedrich Nietzsche motto. I told you only color I see is Green, motherfucker. Did motherfucker offend you?

I'm questioning why you would follow such a well known bafoon who makes such a rediculous comparsion. That isn't being offensive that is being curious, Seriously, he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Actually it does hold validity because the music industry committed suicide.
    For the past seven years the industry had a series of botched opportunities.
    And among the biggest was the labels failure to address online piracy at the beginning by making peace with the first file-sharing service, Napster. They left billions and billions of dollars on the table by suing Napster. That was the moment that the labels killed themselves.

I'm telling you, I want record labels to fall flat on their faces. Radio is having problems with ratings right now too, satellite radio is picking up steam as the wave of the future for music. Because one can just listen to continuous music without commericals and annoying DJs. satellite radio, has different formats for all needs. not to mention: You can now download a song you hear off the satellite radio. The stiletto will probabally replace the Ipod. If anything I would market myself to satellite radio, napster, etc.. The problem with the music industry is their a one trick pony.

Yeah but it wasn't as globally connected until the internet came along. You have to understand the internet is the networking global mind. and the interent is persenting the industry with a huge problem, There is a constant swapping of free music at the single push of a button. Free music is reaching people much faster now.

What does downing a free album or a free single matter soultan?
    If I just want a free single I will download the free single if I want a free album I will download the free album. Simple as that.

Why would someone pay for music when they can get the exact samething for free? You obviously don't understand budgeting. Think about it, the Cheaper music is just the same as the free music... why not go with the free music and take the money you were going to spend on the music and put it toward something else more beneficial that you have to buy?
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Jesus christ soultan what is the internet for? Networking. All you need to do is buy Ads place them on well know websites that get like millions of hits. Some emo band sold like a million units via myspace alone doing just that. DZK gets millions of hits on soundclick and myspace. Can you Imagine if he charged people? Market you're self through the internet Ad's. Build you're own online record label. Be you're own distrubtor, and you're own A&R if you want. I'm not here to figure out why labels are needed that is their Job. My job is to figure out how to cut them out entirely and still make bank. I think you're forgotten how to Hustle. Redefine the record industry to fit your standrads not theirs. I'm eccentric.

You'd be surpised.

Limewire is free dowloading music and it is legal. Not to mention, people aren't scared of shit, the cops aren't going to come to your house and be like: you're under arrest for downloading kanye west new album. Actually I have a place to download free-ring tones. Even though you're a sensitive cunt who finds eveything I do to be offensive I'll hook you up: 3gorfree.com
    Just get on your phone and type that in. You'll have free ring tones.

Don't take this the wrong way...

After eveything I've said Why can't you reevaluate your own role like I pointed out? I'm so sick of the Wealthfare mind of democrats that someone has to do something for them. Adpot the nietzsche mind set: that which does not kill you only makes you stronger. If you fail you'll still be in the same position your in, but at least you learned from your failure, thus, gaining the tools to succeed. The only thing you have to fear is fear itself.

Well good for them let them fuck actors over. MOVIE PEOPLE are not my concern. MUSICAL ARTIST are my concern.

No I understand where you're coming from you're worried about how to move units. I'm just giving you another way to look at it without the record labels influence/involvement.
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

sodium: thank you. I've been trying to figure out how to tell him that.
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I know him, I know you. What's quite telling is: I'm not cutting my business ties with him.

Keep me posted on the HD recovery...
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Because he has no focus and can't remember what the main point was. That's the fun in all this. You use the word "God" with him and he'll write 5 emotion filled pages in response. Then you respond to those 5 pages and sit back and laugh as the kid self destructs.

[funny]

Every effect has a cause. Did he do that on his own, or was he caused to do that?
    test
  12. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I can't help but wonder if this retard realizes that the moment he stopped talking about music and started talking about materialism, the game began. Every time he goes off subject, I just grab a hold of him and start pulling him all over the fuckin place and he follows. You'd think he would have caught on by now and kept onto the topic being discussed . . . but no, that's what makes a retard a retard, their inability to learn.

In fact, that's what I do with everybody on here.
    Stay on subject and I'll stay on subject.
    Stray from the subject and I'm going to pull you off course entirely and beat the shit out of you, then walk away after you've wasted all of your energy, leaving you frustrated and emotionally disturbed.

If you'd like we can return to talking about music . . . :wink:
    Or would you like to argue God some more?
    [funny]
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

sounds like Issue Jiu Jitsu.
    test
  14. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Or Conversational Hapkido.

[​IMG]
    test
  15. I'm sorry, cutting business ties?
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

just keep me up to date on the HD situation.
    test
  17. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

What exactly are you two beefing about? ^^
    test
  18. Sodium

stop carressing your evil mustache and laughing like a supervillain nigga he does that with everybody
    test
  19. Good question
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

This fake ass motherfucker azues really thinks he has done something
    only you haven't. You never have! LOL!

Azues, did you ever think sometimes I choose to carry on regardless if someone changes the subject? Did you ever think I like to scold them on how stupid they are for changing the subject?

Does not matter what a motherfucker says! It never did/does.

You're doing Hapkido. I'm beastin'.

sometimes I enjoy the utter chaos of someone changing the subject,
    Because it does not matter especially if I know the subject.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.