is mick foley a better wrestler than HHH?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by **4LYF**, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. **4LYF**

**4LYF** Handsome B. Wonderful

The bret hart interviews beg the question..opinions?
    test
  2. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Not familiar with that interview but..

Triple H was better technically and just as influential in wrestling as Foley was.
    test
  3. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I don't take anything bret hart says serious anymore, just a bitter dude that's trying to stay relevant.
    test
  4. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Word, Bret steady bitter he on that high horse. He one of the greats in mainstream pro wrestling though.

@**4LYF** what's the interview by Hitman btw?
    test
  5. themomhunter

themomhunter Hide Your Kids/Wife

I think that HHH was a better wrestler but I was a huge fan of Mick Foley/Cactus Jack/Mankind etc. I still have Mankind's entrance music stuck in my head thanks to one of those wrestling N64 games.

That said I think I tried to Pedigree one of my friends in gym class in middle school.
    test
  6. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Lol makes you realize how "fake" wrestling is huh. Been there too, bud.

Triple H was a great face(DX) and heel(Hunter Hearst Helmsley, and beyond DX). Foley face game was kinda lightweight. But vs 'Taker id say Foley took that, with Mankind.
    test
  7. **4LYF**

[youtube]xSNJX1aBDSw[/youtube]

"How great really is Triple H? I mean I can look at CM Punk and Rey Mysterio who have had really unique moves and they do things that are innovative. Then I look at someone like Triple H and when I look at him, he has always at a good look but what has he really done? What has he created that no one else has?
    "Great? I don't think so and if he is running the show, how can guys who run the show never do something great? I don't think he has had a great match. Whenever I look at HHH's matches, I want to see him do something to think "Yeah, he had greatness in him". I pictured the whole Taker/HHH match and it was exactly like I predicted and it was pretty average."
    test
  8. **4LYF**

there is also a part 2...it kinda stirred up alot of convo on the IWC...and Jericho responded with his opinion.

the most common thing ive read online was HHH was carried by Austin, Rock, Hbk, And Mick Foley. and there reasoning was HHH was really only a brawler, etc...so my question is Mick Foley of all people a better "Wrestler" than HHH...im unsure how i feel about this...
    test
  9. **4LYF**

[youtube]LiLtAMCIm7M#[/youtube]
    Hart went on to criticize Triple H as a wrestler, saying, "He's a decent wrestler. I wouldn't put him in the top 1000 great wrestlers. To me he was very mediocre. I never saw him contribute an idea in his life... I never saw any genius come out of Triple H, nor in any of his matches. "
    test
  10. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Cool will check the vids shortly. Those quotes are crazy, ima have to rewatch some HHH matches. I can't think of any outstanding matches off the top.
    test
  11. **4LYF**

"I said I'd give (Taker vs. HHH at WrestleMania 28) a 4-out-of-10. I think that was generous."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.