Is Michael Jordan really such an asshole? (interesting article)

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by -Paper Chase-, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

i never liked jordan

and dex is a self admitted pussy who cannot do anything masculine
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I thought the vendetta against Jordan was obvious from the article alone. I mean dude's douche enough to seek out an apology from Jordan for discrediting his report, then he's douche enough to print about it in an article like it's a kickstand for the story he's purporting.

And by pointing out there was only six thank you's in comparison to others he's... "Michael, I'mma let you finish, but so far you've only made 3 Thank You's and in the same amount of time David Robinson made 8 of them."... basically Kanye West'ing it.

"Jordan owes a roomful of apologies." Dickhead, to who? Oh, YOU? Who else in the room does he owe an apology to, and why couldn't you get them to provide a testimony to this? You couldn't mention an incident that took place between Jordan and an unnamed source? I realize a firsthand meeting is always of substance, but this dude is clamouring for and even asserting the fantasy of Jordan's likelihood of addressing him in a speech as a real possibility.

By the end of the article, he tangles words terribly in an flailing attempt at wit. I'm speaking of the bit about "acceptance."

Let me say I have no problems with accepting that Michael Jordan may actually be an asshole. I watched the video because I was curious as to how much of an asshole he actually was at the HOF. It really wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. I wish it was though, the entertainment would have been nice.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.