Is Lux vs Hollow now in jeopardy?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Rainhands, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Rainhands

Rainhands Well-Known Member

I think it was a given that Lex was going to face off against Hollow at this years summer madness 3. Many supporters were doubtful. Some were blinded by that 3rd round wonder against Calicoe and concluded that Lux is some kind of God battle rapper that can't be beaten. Others were quick to forget the glory days and assumed that Hollow would be too rusty from his two year hiatus, even going as far to blaspheme that Hollow was never good before then save for the big t battle.

Lux likes to play the elusive figure constantly teasing about upcoming battles. Let's face it, although his Calicoe battle jumpstarted his career, his mediocre music is not good enough to pay the bills. He needs to battle again.

Hollow has been ready to rip his head off since he got released from prison, but instead Lux opted to battle Calicoe, the 'top' battle rapper at the time. Obviously not in bars, but he was the most sought after headliner on URL at that moment. Lux has been calling out Hollow in freestyles and interviews, but we all know that hangs in a balance.

In my opinion Hollow beat Surf 2-1, although the general consensus seems to be that he lost. Either way upon first viewing it was a lackluster performance.

Will Lux use his recent showing as an excuse to once again dodge Hollow and seek out the most sought after battler of the current period? Do you think the Hollow vs Lux battle is still firmly in place for summer madness 3? Who else would Lux battle if not Hollow?
    test
  2. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Lux would eat Hollow alive, tbh. And I haven't watched the Surf battle yet. So my opinion hasn't been swayed one way or another by that.
    test
  3. NotATr0ll

NotATr0ll Well-Known Member

im not looking forward to it anymore if thats what u mean. hollow did not impress me at all vs surf

battle im looking forward to the most is mook vs surf just because people think surf can beat mook. lmao
    test
  4. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

The general consensus on every poll I've seen is Hollow beat Surf

The other general consensus is that Lux bitched up and choked away an entire around and beat Calicoe 2-1 at best
    test
  5. Hash Tester

Hash Tester Member

Lux beat Cal but looked a little rusty and Hollow beat Tsu fairly easily and wasn't even at his best so I think its a great matchup and only for the Summer Madness stage.
    test
  6. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

ANyone counting out Hollow right now is a dumb fuck point blank

should be a crraazy battle

only thing in jeopardy is ya rep n credibility op smh
    test
  7. PoppinTags

PoppinTags Member

Honestly, Lux had a fire 3rd round against Calicoe, but without question, lost the first two. I still think Hollow would beat his ass.
    test
  8. mizzOe.

mizzOe. valiumaddict

This tbh

Would still like to see Lux Vs Hollow
    test