Is Jesus the only way to Heaven?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

so your sayin out of the billions of christians (exxageration) you know more then them all, and they are all ignorant mystical believers.

you saying you know more then the popular view of the u.s. which is
    "in god we trust"

look not everything in the bible can be explained by the humaN MIND. and i don't have all the answer's.. but i have faith, something that is hard to find in here.

so where im lacking in knowledge your lacking in faith..

but knowledge tells the little engine that could, "your not gonna make it" but the lil engine that could had faith, and persevered. and in the end the engine made it
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

refer to my greek god thread.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Everyone thought the earth was flat too, universal belief doesn't equate into truth.

Also, 'god' is a generic term and not necessarily referring to your deity.

Of course you have faith, that's all you have to back up your beliefs. They have no basis in reality so this is by far the strongest argument your ilk have for your beliefs, which is faith, which is completely meaningless, empty, and means nothing.

LOL@the little engine that could... You do have the mind of a 6 year old so I'm not surprised at all by this.
    test
  4. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I don't give a shit about your Greek god thread, just answer the fucking question here.

It will take you 2 minutes to type an illiterate mess of misspelled words and incomplete sentences like you always do.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

lmao.. aren't atheist always an aggresive/assimilate in nature.. they condemn us for our beliefs and question us for proof and when we fail to meet there expecations of proof they become angry..

that right there is a spiritual influence over your life, and until u accept the truth about it, you'll be a slave to those spirits. whores.
    test
  6. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

If I'm angry it's only because your childish and moronic religion poisons legislation and the law of the land.

I don't care if you as individuals want to believe in children's fairy tales, go for it. But don't call it fact, or claim you can prove it, there are agreed upon criteria for doing so and none of your bullshit meets it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.