Is Jesus the only way to Heaven?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

so the mayan calender wasnt credible even up to todays standards. Thats old as shit. Age doesnt discredit everything bro.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

where u live?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

smart man
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

some books like the Gospel of Judus or lileth. But the books in the cannon were decided on by wether they were inspired by God and wether they performed miricales through him. Luke is the only one that didnt do miracles but was cosigned by paul that did. The ones not inspired were the rejected books. Thats how they voted to determine the cannon.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

test
  6. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

What?!?

:funny::funny::funny:

You have got to be the dumbest person in this forum
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

yawn... u see my location under my name correct? any ways. my name is mic if we have the same real name... u know me.
    test
  8. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

I believe you can't get into a place unless you're let it. Some people don't believe in Jesus because of their carnal nature, you have to be converted in such a way that is outside of mans jurisdiction. Can't explain it, it started with me thinking different. Was like me following bread crumbs down a path to awakening. Hard to explain.
    test
  9. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

I started to believed the Bible when I read proverbs and something written 2000 years ago can still be applied for 'wise dealing'. That means the world operates on an enclosed system. Anything enclosed is controlled. So it's like we're pawns underneath the sky.

Should start out reading proverbs.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

naw my phone doesnt show the avys or location or post info sorry
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

heres a simpler question for you. Do we or do we not base our calander off the life and death of jesus. U dont even need higher education to answer that one.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

ya but these nimphs prolly aint read a book since the cat in the hat so im hardly surprised theyed be intimidated by a 800+ page one
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. The Steve

I know you think you're making a point, but just because influential people believed doesn't mean shit.

You really are absolutely terrible at making any strong or valid points whatsoever.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

like it says the hard hearted have ears yet cannot hear and eyes yet cannot see. The bible says hes blinded the hearts of unbelievers. The only ones that can accept it are the ones God called and heard and obeyed.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

theres no point in falling for your bait tactics. But was or wasnt the mayan calander within a few points from our own. Lets start with that. If yes, some historical records can be trusted which was ur arguement in the beg.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Jesus is the only way into heaven and thus the first one resurrected into heaven
    test
  17. The Steve

You're trying to compare recording days and cycles with outlandish stories. One is verifiable and accurate according to observations, the latter is a compilation of unverifiable and unbelievable stories recounted by devout, basically cultish, men.

Comparing the two isn't even apples and oranges, it's apples and dragons.

If you can't see how asinine it is trying to side by side the two is then you're even dumber than I thought, which is probably impossible.

So then you think Greek gods are part of historical record? Did Zeus once rule the land?
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol @ apples ans dragons
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

arrrggg. Talk about poking eyes out. Do you live in the US? What do we call 1bc? What do we call 3ad? Why do we celebrate easter. CHRISTMAS? U GETTIN THE POINT YET. Or what u think well base everything off a fictional cahracter.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. The Steve

Yes I live in the US.

We celebrate Easter because this is nation comprised of mostly Christians, it in no way validates your views or anything of the sort.

Christians influence much of the world, of course that doesn't mean your savior is the son of god or that anything in the bible is real. Don't you get that? Are you seriously this stupid? I'm beginning to think this is a joke because you can't possibly be this dumb.

Also, again, I ask you... Are the greek gods real? Did Zeus rule the world? By your logic he must have, as they are part of the historical record and they're ancient.... You moron.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.