Is Jesus the only way to Heaven?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Sorry I didn't clue in that you were talking merely about yourself all this time. I must have an outdated version of the Christian word game dictionary. I'll make sure sure to append that "you" and "your" and "yours" are actually synonyms for "I" and "me" and "my" and "mine." Sorry for the terrible mistake bro.
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I'm seriously sorry. It was an honest mistake, but I think I feel the power of God telling me that I must give a heartfelt apology for not receiving the memo from the Christian word game dictionary company, because unfortunately I am not subscribed to the mailing list.

Note to self: NEVER REJECT A FAKE SUBSCRIPTION TO FAKE MAILING LISTS. ALL FAKE JUNK MAIL IS GOOD, SAITH THE LORD.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Look man. When u chimed in it was in response to my reply to busta am i right. So generally i saw it as you were agreeing with him if your coming to his defense against what i had said. That said. You asked why is it wrong if some people dont walk by faith? I didnt, however in terms of why WOULD it be wrong..simply because if you dont walk by faith you walk purely by sight. As a christian you put your faith in what is not seen why? Because i believe the physical world isnt the end all be all. I believe there is a spiritual world as well, an when u die you are no longer in any type of physical world. You can agree with that right. Thats why as christians we walk by faith an not by sight. As far as what u said about the old testiment and following jesus's teachings i dont know where you got that from but its not true in my case. Any other questions?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

smh. What word games what r u talking about. If i include my personal experience in a comment it doesnt make it a word game.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

So are you now telling me that you just lied to me and that you were actually aiming what you were saying at me? I'm not sure I see any other reason why you would be bringing this up unless what you were saying to me was in fact aimed at me. This is actually just a question, I don't mean to accuse you - I'm just a bit confused is all.

That's not the question I was trying to ask you. It's not a moral question OK. I'm tryng to ask you what is incorrect about the belief that some people don't walk by faith?

You say that it takes more faith to be an atheist than it does to believe in God, therefore you believe that atheists walk by faith even more than you do. What I'm really getting at is WHY IS IT NOT TRUE THAT A PERSON CAN LIVE WITHOUT FAITH? WHAT IS WRONG THERE? WHAT MAKES IT UNTRUE?

By faith I don't mean religious faith. YOU KNOW THAT YOU THINK AN ATHEIST MUST HAVE MORE FAITH THAN CHRISTIANS.

What makes NOT BEING RELIGIOUS a matter of FAITH according to you? Since I'm getting the idea that YOU BELIEVE FAITH IS A NECESSARY ATTRIBUTE OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS. I don't think you can wiggle your way out of this with any sort of denial because you've made it plainly clear to me that a person cannot live as an unbeliever without having faith. Why do you believe this?

Does the bible say that God has given everybody faith, and they have to put that faith somewhere even if they don't have faith in him? I'd like to know.
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

When you direct a reply at me and use the word "you" it makes me think you're talking about me. OK? See the confusion? I'd think everyone else on this planet would. Especially since I asked questions, and none of the questions had to do with you including your personal experience for me to waste my time reading... which in this case made me also really frustrated so much so that I went on a rampage in response.

And you can disregard the first part of my last post, seeing as you cleared it up here that it was your personal experience. I have no idea what you were talking about then that made me think your were lying. But hey, whatever.
    test
  7. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

christians don't follow the rules of the bible either. you said it yourself, we're all guilty: god only lets you guys into heaven because you have a really good lawyer.

by that logic, it would be really easy for me to convert to christianity and be done with it. 'play it safe' so to speak. if it turns out i was wrong and there's no god.... fuck it, i'll never know the difference.

let me ask you something.. what kind of lifestyle do you think atheists lead that it would be so hard for me to fit in if i was to decide to join some christian sect?

do you think i come home from work every day, crack open a cold one and worship a few idols before settling in to my ritualistic bestiality session, after which i clean up with some torn out pages of the bible and a picture of the virgin mary? if that's what you think then you've got atheism pegged all wrong, except of course for the bestiality.

in all seriousness, what kind of worldly sins do you think i commit? chances are they're the same type of normal sins you commit/have committed. ever known a woman outside wedlock? ever lied before? stolen anything? gotten in a fight?

so what exactly is so hard about being a christian? oh, right, the whole believing in god/accepting jesus as my savior bit. well i'm sorry but allow me to go ahead and 'rationalize' this one away: i'm actually not in control of whether or not i believe all that stuff is true. same way i'm not in control of whether or not i think islam is true, or judaism, or hinduism, or the rainbow serpent. all i can do is look into it/read scripture and if it strikes me as something fabricated, exagerrated, manipulative or simply unconvincing, then what can i do?

i could always 'will' myself into believing it, but that would be tantamount to lying to myself, and in the process lying to god. would god rather me openly explore the nature of existence or tie myself down to a belief structure that is being sold to me by other flawed mortals just like myself simply because those mortals tell me that if i don't, i'll go to hell and be tortured forever?

because i didn't pledge loyalty to the right sect of worship, while there were innumerable other forms of worship out there, all claiming to be correct, for this god thinks i deserve eternal torture?

i don't believe these lies about god for a second. they strike me as the rash presumptions of flawed humans. if that sends me to hell, then i was meant to go to hell.
    test
  8. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

you probably think satan is speaking through me right now anyways so there's a good chance i just wasted my time..
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

main difference here is
    when i die, if my god is real we both have nothing to worry about

which is why i follow my god.

yours is cruel and judges people based on how he fucked them up when he made them ;)
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

it has nothing to do with how he made us. He didnt create us to be selfish yet we became that way, he didnt create us to go to hell, yet we choose that path by our own disobediance.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

it take more faith to believe everything came from nothing based on your own interpretation of life. Thats still putting faith in a belief. If u were athiest id say your own. U made it clear ur not athiest so its not directed at u persay. But anyone that makes their own assuption of the world really.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

wow wow wow.. i didn't read all this.. but lets remember to keep this appropriate. momento, you shouldnt get so offensive, you put ur self in the atheist category when you said you don't believe in the god og the bible koran or torah, you have said u believe in a god , but we have yet to determine what god that is. or if it is a god at that.. no need to get all hollywood cole on us bro.. if u disagree, state ur opinion but don't bash the others. and if others opinions are questioning ur opinion then you can answer them maturely or immaturely.

but theres no reason for your soul to be so stirred up and filled with anger over this.. that's the enemy beating you up, and you don't wanna arm your self to protect against his attacks because you want to lean on ur own strength and knowledge of things. how can we that see beat that which is not seen? with our own might? or by intercessory stregth?
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I'm not going argue about this shit with you anymore. End of.

OK fine. I'm a Satanist then.
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I don't believe in any God. I never said that I believed in a god in the first place.
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Actually scratch that, I'm not a Satanist. I'm whatever you want me to be. I'm like this giant scarecrow that you create and can attack however you want.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

[youtube]QZTRhTWFAnI[/youtube]
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

everyone falls short. thats not it. Its that you have no redemtion from it. You could have murdered an be forgiven. Its not about the sin its about the redemption. Theres a path that must be heeded.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

no offense momento, but i think it be safe to say your an anti-christ nonetheless
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

i'll take that from you since i'm the one who started that shit calling you a rapist in the alley a while back.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

LoL... i also thought you being intellectual and confident with your view on things that you would agree by definition you are a anti-christ... it was sorta play on words lol...

you started that rape shit? hahaha i didnt know that..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.