Is It Worse To Lie About What Your NOT Doing In Music 'Online' or 'Offline'...?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by ntl, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

I've seen people come and go on here, and dont get me wrong, but some of the very most talented cats are still sitten at ground zero. Some got signed and dropped, so are on a bench period with a label, some are too lazy, and some are just over looked....... But then you got some horrible emcee's who still cat flow to a drum loop correctly, talking about "doing big things"...

So I guess inside yourself, do you think its more pathetic to lie to someones face about your music endevors, or online?

I think it's fuckin sad no matter what.
    test
  2. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

word

cats do be swellin

but to each his own

me, I play the humble...

I dont even hype the shit we do offline on here or who im associated with

yall really have no idea..
    test
  3. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

Yeah, trust me I feel you... I've come past so many fuckin liars out here.

I personally think lie'n in person is terrible, that shit should make u feel worthless inside to be like, "yeah i just got a phone call from universal records, they wanna meet me for lunch".

Shits so god damn annoying, I think if people were honest, and humble, music would move alot further, less stupid beef, and more people who "arent doing anything" collabing an working together to further each other...

but like vega said "to each his own"
    test
  4. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

test
  5. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

i have no beef with cats who's lies are believable.

i mean, lets face it, if you're talented and you tell cats you're doin big things and ur bout to get signed or whateva... ur gonna be taken more seriously and people are more likely to buy ur shit. On or offline... Get your hustle on, more power to you.

it's the WACK people I have a problem with. Coz if u lie, EVERYONE knows ur lying. Cats stay hittin me up askin for beats and claiming they're bout to sign to Roc-A-Fella or Interscope etc. And when I hear their shit... they can barely stay on the beat. i fuckin hate that shit. If ur gonna lie, do it properly
    test
  6. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

lol tru indeed^

ive been in some sticky situations with a label, that i would only talk about if someone asked...shits sad tho when people are portraying sumthing there not even close to or familiar with..
    test
  7. Troll

Troll New Member

Mesk takin' subliminal Nokas shots. ADMIT IT! ahahaha
    test
  8. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

For real lie'n is a sorry ass route to nothing.
    test
  9. WarLoKK

WarLoKK www.espbeats.com

I agree with NTL..

..according to every single person online, they are doin big things and are about to get signed

I just don't say anything, cuz when people say somethin and it doesnt work out they look stupid.. And if they say it and it does work out it goes straight to their head.. There's WAY too many gassed up emcees and producers online that aren't worth as much as they think they are..
    test
  10. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

ozone, lemme rock a beat and ill get u back in the spring.. u have somethin ill i wanna use at a couple shows comin up
    test
  11. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I just got a call from Pee Wee Herman, we're workin on a track, doin big things manm big things
    test
  12. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

But on the serious note, Im not doing big things what so ever, im tryin to get enough material to do a cd to pass around local, and on the net, If i get signed in the process more power to me, if not then I guess im stuck at disk makers
    test
  13. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

either hook me up with a soundclick link or email a track to toxiq.entertainment@gmail.com (put your name in the subject or i might delete it).

if i'm feelin you, i'll fuck witchu. if i'm not.... eh.. that's life
    test
  14. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Ozone got that fire
    test
  15. Micology

Micology Hello stapler?. Yes Hello

Lol.. I once talked to this dude at this party..who was fake talking on the phone to this Big DJ round here...and he actually tried tellin me to freestyle on the phone and said 'hes not gonna say anything back'....lol...I basically felt sorry for the kid and didnt call him out...then this other dude was like...yo...ya phone is on its menu screen..ya not talking to anyone...then hes like..oh hsit..nooodles...yo nooodles...damn i lost him....hahaha
    test
  16. Micology

And Mesk your post completly contradicts u sticking up for nokas
    test
  17. Micology

Yeh I feel u...He does make some sort of moves obviously...But he's blatently delusional as fuck in alot of ways
    test
  18. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I never saw the point in lieing about anything....it's not like it changes anything...lol
    test
  19. Selph X Playned

Selph X Playned Too Raw 4 TV

I just got my copy of DJ G Spot Mixtape Radio Hosted by Alchemist. Vice Raw is #10. The tape is hot. Be sure to pick it up.
    test
  20. Xcursion

Xcursion Midwest Phenomenon

hell correct me if I'm wrong on this 'cause apparently I've yet to see everything you jus said here, but to this day tha only pics he's posted was of him posin' inside of a clothing store, no cars...no jeeps....

you're right on tha mixtape thing tho
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.