Is it the fact he's Black or Muslim that got you on Obama's nuts so hard?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i didn't explain shit.. u goin' ham over somethin that if u was a mature man you wouldn't even entertain .. but since u so childesh and crack headed, u think u spittin out disses .. naw brah, u scared and u mad..

u mad that i'm more black then you? that i have more black fam then you? that i am more educated about african history and african american history then you? that "ur" woman flock on my dick like harry potter? nigga plz.. save that "southern" MENTALITY for the confines of ur hometown brah.. people in the civilized part's of america dont give a shit about ur simple minded country accent havin' steroetypin' bitch ass.. seriously

read a book!
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

LOLOLOLOL. I must admit that your ridiculous childishness CAN be amusing sometimes,child. You just said you're letting me know so you "won't get locked up" in your opening paragraph,and then barely 2 paragraphs later you acknowledge that you will consciously use "lethal and excessive force". Since I have family members who are lawyers and since I studied law myself (including corporate law),I can tell you definitively that you just specifically stated your intention to attempt to commit homicide. If the cops pulled the exchanges that we've had on this site in order to help their investigation of what happened to you [because you ain't doin nada to me and if you try that will result in a thorough beatdown for you,but I won't kill you...I'll just film it and have proof positive that I reacted in self-defense,you're bigger than me,you threatened me,you're armed...so I rammed your weapons up your various body orifices that weren't meant to carry foreign objects] they will see that you constantly badgered me,I passed through the city handling my lawful biz,you accosted me...and got energetically whooped upon for your actions.

Done talking to you on this subject. If it's not on the OP of this thread regarding Obama? Not responding to you anymore...except to let you know onsite when I'm in "your" city.
    test
  3. ilL ScotT heron

ilL ScotT heron STL 314 42EB1800WHITTLESS

well i know this about my african american history...i'm able to distinguish a good lookin black woman from a ugly beastly lookin one...and lyrical...

your wife is hands down the ugliest bitch i've seen posted on this forum..
    test
  4. ilL ScotT heron

we'll see if u serious nigga.

but soon as u come to my house i'ma murder you.

stated specifically due to relevance...

all i did was put my address out there, since YOU SAID u were gonna come thru my city to find me. all because i called you a pussy ass nigga for dick riding obama. thats internet obsession. its a mental disorder.

i got the best lawyers in stl RSRG. they represent NFL players...u gotta have money to have them... so by you coming to that address all i gotta say was u were coming to harm me and my family as you posted on a rap website.. so i acted in self defense. and here are the internet records to prove who initiated this....i'd pay my lawyers 10 grand and boom. case thrown...

but neways, no more responses on this subject. it is what it is nigga
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

LMAO @ BarNigga plannin pre-meditated murder thinkin he can pay a lawyer 10 rack's and not do any time.. HAHA he'll be up in prison for a hot minute like that one bitch was that killed her kids but get released.. all it takes is one time and ya slip your booty hole gettin ripped hahaha..
    test
  6. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

the Proof is in plain. NOT ONE PERSON in America has come forth as one of Barry's classmates to PROVE he's not a fraud.

What more proof do you need nigga?

simple shit fools can't see right before their eyes.

nigga, I got 1500 people that I graduated highschool with that will vouch for my existence in America during my youth. can Barry do that?

FUCK NO

What else you got that I need to debunk right quick??? that was too easy
    test
  7. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

not premeditated

i just told him the consequences for his actions if he chose that route. you make a documented threat, that you coming to my city and wanna meet up....i didnt say cool or agree to shit. i just put my address up. you step foot on my property i have every right to handle you that way. plus its the principal, no one forced that nigga to show up. so yeah that'd be a easy case to beat.
    test
  8. Bar nigga

Obama: "Very tempting" To Become A Dictator (Video) Where Is The Media?!

President Barack Obama: "Now I know some people want me to bypass congress and change the laws on my own..."

-Applause-

Obama: Believe me, and...(smile) and, and, and believe me right now dealing with congress...the idea...

Crowd erupts saying: "Yes You Can! Yes You Can!"

Obama laughs and smiles

Crowd gets even louder: "Yes You Can! Yes You Can!"

Obama: But, but, but believe me...uh...believe me the idea of doing things on my own are very tempting.

Crowd laughs

Obama: I promise you, not just on immigration reform...

Crowd laughs
    test
  9. Bar nigga

thats a good point tho my nigga

barrys whole existence is shrouded in secrecy...
    test
  10. Bar nigga

test
  11. DethStryque

That's all you need? People to remember you at school? My brutha,I'm glad your heart is in the right place,but your research MOST DEFINITELY IS NOT. Observe Obama's professors and classmates:

PRESIDENT OBAMA'S COLLEGE FRIENDS MEMORIES OF HIM,COMPLETE WITH PIX OF PRESIDENT OBAMA IN NEW YORK

Old friends recall Obama's college years - The Associated Press - POLITICO.com

Notice that this link is from the nonpartisan,unbiased politico.com,not some conspiracy nutjob squad,no Loony Lefties or Ridiculously Racist Righties.

MORE OF PRESIDENT OBAMA'S FRIENDS

List of Barack Obama's friends and roommates

And last but not least...PRESIDENT OBAMA'S COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY RECORD AS PROVIDED BY WIKICOLUMBIAUNIVERSITY

Barack Obama - WikiCU, the Columbia University wiki encyclopedia

Here you have the 100% proof and complete repudiation of all your previous stances.These are facts unassailable.Whether you choose to change your mind is your prerogative; however,the facts are clear that EVERYTHING I have stated is correct and where you and I differ? The objective real world facts are 100% beyond a doubt in my favor. I respect your energy and dedication; your research,however,is significantly more suspect and your positions--factually speaking--visavis Obama are utterly bankrupt.
    test
  12. DethStryque

To that,I remind you that the forces that created this gigantic divide between the races--a divide that I've known was growing at this pace and projected by Black Enterprise and other magazines and sites to reach this level way back in the top of 2009--are centuries in the making. Obama knows that no single 8 year term president will be able to roll back that divide,and he knows that the way to address said divide is through a combination of jobs,education,self-sufficiency,and raw dawg real mental and economic knuckling up.

As for whether or not President Obama has addressed race,and knows he's a Black man? Well...here's a crucial clip from his stint on David Letterman in 2009...

2:46:"First of all,I think it's important to realize that I was actually Black before the election..."

‪Obama On Letterman‬‏ - YouTube

And here's the full text on his 2008 speech on race which should be an eye opener for you:

Barack Obama - WikiCU, the Columbia University wiki encyclopedia

Here is his speech regarding being a Black man and what we as Black men need to do for ourselves and our communities:

‪President Barack Obama addresses the 2009 NAACP Convention‬‏ - YouTube

President Barack Obama has long laid to rest many of these matters with his word and deed. Insofar as what he's been able to do for us as Black people and Latins as a whole now? Well the solution to help us is EXACTLY THE SAME as helping out ALL OF AMERICA...and once that is done? he can ensure that fair,unslanted laws (which are actually on the books right now) are ENFORCED. The issue isn't whether or not we need to make new laws to address this combination of race-economic disparity...it's a matter of why the previous White Presidents refused to enforce these laws properly (Clinton) or at all (everybody else going back to the 60's,LBJ excepting).We already know why the White Presidents haven't done so...and that same understanding should provide the context for President Obama's actions too. Simple.
    test
  13. ilL ScotT heron

but he's not addressing the fact that the police are creating unnecessary obstacles for black men to overcome.

getting beaten, murdered, and free cased....

its happening more now than EVER BEFORE....its modern day lynching and that mullatto nigga aint givin a fuck about it at all. beacuse...he's not supposed to.

they want it like this...they allow these obstacles to come into our life and drastically effect our well being.
    test
  14. DethStryque

I already saw this video clip. Clearly President Obama is kidding. Clearly it is IMPOSSIBLE to become a dictator in the USA as President.Know why? Something called "checks and balances" written into the Constitution specifically makes such a reality impossible. The Executive Branch--Presidential Office--flat out lacks the power by faaaar to become a dictatorship. However,written within the 14th Amendment,is a very obscure clause which will allow President Obama to unilaterally raise the debt ceiling via Executive Order.

Pay attention. Written into the Constitution is this power. Written by racist landed monied White men who disliked Black people.Alot! Written by White elitist slaveowners into the Constitution 200 years before Obama was even BORN is the power to merely raise the debt ceiling...which is absolutely sensible and utterly essential in so many ways that I won't even bother to list them all. And the power to raise the debt ceiling is IMPOSSIBLE to equate even metaphorically with dictatorial power.

The definition of a dictator is:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dictator

"
    dic·ta·tor
    noun \ˈdik-ˌtā-tər, dik-ˈ\

Definition of DICTATOR

a: a person granted absolute emergency power; especially: one appointed by the senate of ancient Rome b: one holding complete autocratic control c: one ruling absolutely and often oppressively

: one that dictates"

This isn't Rome and we don't have their governmental system,O Ceasar. The ingrained Constitutional mandate of "checks and balances" makes it IMPOSSIBLE for the President to be a "dictator". Therefore,there is IN FACT NO WAY that those concerns raised in this article or any concern of yours remotely abutting this matter can be borne out in the real world.

Obama is a Constitutional lawyer. Nobody is more aware of these realities than he is...so I suggest that maybe you bone up on your Constitutional law and you won't have to worry about stuff that's impossible.
    test
  15. ilL ScotT heron

the constitution doesn't mean a damn thing anymore...

the patriot act is where its at....
    test
  16. DethStryque

The Constitutions is still the final law of the land without challenge or peer,and the current debt ceiling limit bears this fact out amply and very obviously...
    test
  17. ilL ScotT heron

patriot act trumps the constitution....

the president would have unlimited power
    test
  18. DethStryque

President Obama is very much aware of this matter and he knows that universal economic disparity reduces these outrageous stupidities and horrors veerry dramatically. Therefore his current path IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED: universal health care. National infrastructure and light rail projects linking everything from California to Florida and other aspects of The Job Bill that will plunge unemployment below 6% (which is exactly why the Republicans are holding that bill in limbo). Universal education that is affordable,utterly revamped and expanded (which educates millions more people of color because it's done in such a way that the nonWhite school districts don't get gypped out of our money and resources). In his education bill is even ways for the HBCUs to drastically increase their income and enrollment. He's looong thought of and known the ways to deal with this matter man. Do a little research.
    test
  19. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

You saw that shit too?!!?... I swear you got your finger on the pulse of this nigga just like me Bar. that's wassup. it's time for like thinkers to group up.
    test
  20. Bar nigga

yeah u know it man...that time is approaching.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.