Is it the fact he's Black or Muslim that got you on Obama's nuts so hard?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

DethStryque, you turning me off with these unneccessary long as diatribe's nigga. you can talk simple sentences and I will understand you fully. not that I don't understand you now. it's just too fucking much to read nigga. the facts remain constant Obama is a fraud. You actually think the ruler of this land right now (Whites) are gonna allow a nigga from Chicago run the country without a full debriefing of that nigga and his whole family???????????

BoBo the dog can't even bark like a hood hound or his ass is dead. Got it?

So miss me with all the various sentences you posting and really ain't saying shit. Face facts nigga, Your beloved Housenigga Barry Soetoro is playing for them, not you. got it nigga? .and I was fucking around when I said Chicago, fact is, the nigga is a plant from Kenya. how else could the CFR choose a black man? think about. any black man that grew up in America will gravitate towards helping the people of this land that suffered like him. Barry has no feelings towards Black America because he was't born here, nor did he growup here.

I'ma school you mothafuckers yet, ya heard?
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

You won't do anything and that is amazingly childish of you,lololol. Nobody will stop me from walking through whittier,and if you're outside? You will be sure you're far away from me on that date and time. I almost wish that God will guarantee that all the details and paperwork that will send me out that way will be exactly as I initially proposed so that I'd have plenty of money and time to not only be there but to track you down and make you stand by your words. Which you won't. I already know my disadvantage: I'm from out of town,easily identifiable...and I don't know what you look or sound like.You'd probably ask--no,beg,plead,cry for--one of your waaaaayyy harder OG homies to pretend that they're you.Hell,you'd prolly pay them for the priviledge,lolol. See...I put videos of me up long before me and you had any disagreements,long before I ever heard of RM. So you know what I look like,you know what I sound like.Now it's your turn. Put video of you up so I can come straight to you and nobody else. Of course,you can put up a fake video of yaself.Hell you can get one of your homiez to talk trash and spit one of your rhymes on the internet. Hell,this address you gave me could be one of your homiez spots and you aren't anywhere around: you could be sending me into a warzone to get ambushed.And when I annihilate everyone there with ease for being stupid enough to try to mess with Deth when I wasn't even gunnin for them,you'd still be able to come back online talkin trash because that's what you do: key crap and cower behind your keyboard and posts.

Show us something that proves that it's YOU and nobody else and we can get this crakkin
    test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I'll keep it short for you because your attention span can digest that better,and as a show of respect to a fellow Black man who at least has his heart in the right place...even though he's utterly devoid of facts.

Simple: prove all of your contentions. PROVE them. Plant from Kenya? PROOF please. He wasn't born here? Proof please...proof that overshadows the absolute evidence that Obama IS born and raised in the USA. The President doesn't run the country,he is the most powerful government Executive and Commander in Chief in this country.That's the position by Constitutional definition. I provide actual PROOF; you provided common Leftist with a dash of Right wing conspiracy nutjob jabber.That's aight if you believe that; have at it.But believing something and proving something are different. "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU KNOW IT'S WHAT YOU CAN PROVE."--Denzel Washington,TRAINING DAY. In this case I and a jillion others have proven that what you think you know isn't true,but you can believe what you want anyway.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I am 100 percent CONVINCED.. that Bar Nigga is a mad white boy nerd behind a computer

and u think because u make these rediculous claims my wife looks like roc emerson is funny

im sure that not even ur laughin about that .. that's how un-funny it sounded.

u never blasted me in no forum's u field boy! u stuck in a era that YOU NEVER EXPERIANCED unless you damn near 200 years old u dumb fuck!

WHITE PEOPLE have enslaved MORE WHITE PEOPLE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD then anything else.. the ARABS enslave not "yo people" but the people RIGHT NOW

so what the fuck u talkin bout ain't shit tone mega aint shit he aint educated i got bigger stacks and more of a lifestyle then him.. ur a ignorant country boy that'll stay DUMB and UNEDUCATED just like them redneck hillbillies livin on the other side of the tracks.. I DARE YOU TO GO TO THEY NEIGHBORHOOD AND CALL EM CRACKA

niggA!

I GOT more black babies then you! so this def ain't the first time i fathered a nigga!
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

bar nigga mad because i got two baby mama's that are black and one is from sudan africa..

and she's gorgeous..

[​IMG]
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

[​IMG]

this white boy right here^ has fucked more black bitches then everyone in this thread together..

thats all i fuck tbh..

u mad bar?
    test
  7. ilL ScotT heron

ilL ScotT heron STL 314 42EB1800WHITTLESS

u like like a fat harry conic jr from independence day

and your wife looks like a transsexual
    test
  8. ilL ScotT heron

no you dont cracker. you fathered a mutt...that kid is gonna be one ugly mulatto. both his parents shot to shit

both your BM's are prolly ugly as fuck and u proud and shit...if one looks like roc emerson lord knows what the other one looks like
    test
  9. ilL ScotT heron

fuck this internet shit and proving whose who. u wanna tell me u coming to my city on some real life shit then its over for your life my nigga. real nigga talk right here...listen and understand. this isn't no fairy tale comic book shit u used too...i'm just lettin u know so legally i wont get locked up for this shit. u issued a threat.,..came thru..and i killed you in self defense. cut and dry because thats what it'll be

plain and simple do what u do nigga.

just know this real life shit. i take internet threats seriously and will handle any threat with lethal and excessive force.

so u can either go back to battling in your text battle rap leagues...surfing comic book forums and posting workout videos of you grabbing and feeling on niggaz..

or become your fate...to get murdered for acting on a threat u made via the internet.
    test
  10. ilL ScotT heron

might as well lose your life over your internet obsession...go for it my nigga

this case will be won easily
    test
  11. ilL ScotT heron

thats one beastly lookin bitch...

dont even got a body on her..

look like she can run back a kickoff
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

u changed ur name? wooooowwww this nigga got sacared and PC'd up..

p.s. ur jokes are horrible.. please stop.. were all laughing at u regardless if u think obama is shit, ur still rediculous
    test
  13. ilL ScotT heron

alias3000, my nigga.
    test
  14. ilL ScotT heron

made this name back in june, after gil scott heron died, actually.....
    and ur a MOD? lol. dumb ass cracker. i thought honkeys was smart

lol @ u thinking people r laughing at me...and u just posted a picture of your shemale wife....

this wigger is delusional
    test
  15. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

[​IMG]
    test
  16. Bar nigga

this nigga lyrical priest dome is stupid big
    test
  17. Bar nigga