Is it the fact he's Black or Muslim that got you on Obama's nuts so hard?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

that soft ass nigga typed all that shit out...bottomline is.

deth you're a book smart dumb nigga

did u go protest with the 35 protesters that got arrested in san fransico the other day for that 19 yr old black man these pigs murdered in cold blood for not payin his 2 dollars for the bus?...no?

well then you are a pussy nigga because if something like that happened in stl we'da burnt this muhfucka down.

soft ass fake smart nigga
    test
  2. Bar nigga

pussy ass nigga you wouldnt do shit. and fuck you and your dead relatives. talkin all this internet tough shit. thinkin you better than niggaz shit. talkin like you built like that. pussy nigga stop it
    test
  3. Bar nigga

negro u sound like one of them honkeys boy u need to quit
    test
  4. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Being articulate doesn't mean I sound white.If you know something about being Black,son,then you know that we are the originators of very advanced civilization and education in all of its forms.So I sound Black because I am Black and proud of it...and I don't need to diss another race by calling them honkeys in order to be proud of my Blackness. In fact,every man in your sig sounds Black too...and have speech patterns closer to mine than yours. I noted that you switched ya sig up too after I showed video of Arthur Ashe,Langston Hughes, and Huey P.Newton sounding more like me than you...

...here's another newsflash for you.My uncle was friends with Hampton.
    test
  5. DethStryque

You're late and ignorant.Again.As usual. There was already a riot when the BART murder happened. The news didn't cover the REAL throwdown which had more than 300 protesters. Furthermore,if you read the history of revolutionaries the world over? Bruthas like Huey P. didn't recommend purposeless directionless protest because all that tended to do was get us locked up,our neighborhoods jacked up further and lead to more repressive legislation against us.We need to be effective in our counterattacks and the first thing we need to know when that happens is what we can do from inside and outside the system...which means we need to know their system through and through just like we know ours. Successful revolutionaries from Zumbi dos Palmares to Touissaint Louverture to Dessaline to the mighty mighty Queen Nzinga left these lessons for us. I don't make childish ignorant attempts at insults like you do,and when I respond to you? I'm not REALLY responding to you...my words are aimed at the hopefully more reasonable minds reading the exchanges that you and I have.

1) Between me and you? I'm the only one who's proved he can do something of value and worth outside the raps that we drop onsite.I'm the proven martial arts master,firearms expert,combat tactics instructor,small units combatant,athlete,combat champion,multisport champ,with the university education and street heat to actually do what you claim that you'd do. I have no reason to believe anything that you say cuz you can't and won't prove it...which in your case means you can't and don't do it.EVERYTHING that I say I can and largely already did prove via video.

2) If you mean what you say? I'll be in STL later this year for a few martial arts seminars.As soon as the details and my pay is finalized,I'll be there.I'll make it a point to let you know on this site that I'm coming...and I'll let everyone else know too. Call me soft to my face and let's see if you can walk away.I guarantee you will not make it through any disrespectful sentence you throw my way. I know you'll make all that noise about bringing guns and your friends.Only cowards would bring others to help them fight wars that they started and which can be handled one on one,but I respectfully remind you that I have friends and guns too...who are far deadlier than anyone and anything and any groups that you know in STL.Like I do with my videos? I will put my words where my mouth is.When I'm out in EAST STL? I'll video the streets that I'm on,the people I spar and fight with,and the cyphers that I'm in.I'll have proof that I'm more respected on the streets of the city you live in than you are. You wanna talk and be respectful and bond along the lines of our Blackness as Black men of intellect vision and drive should? Cool let's do that. I prefer that by far,as I see this whole exchange as childish and useless. But the Code of the Streets that I come from say you only got so many times to call a man out his name before you gotta step to his face and prove your words. If the details and payment for my visit are correct and acceptable,I should be in STL by the end of September.Name the street and time you wanna meet and I'll be there.Bringin a cam for proof of my truth. Are you man enough to step up? We'll see...and so will everyone else.It'll be on video.
    test
  6. DethStryque

Proof you're just another keyboard kid. Here you are doing the very thing that you accuse me of: talkin trash,trying to diss people you never met likely never will meet and certainly lack the heart to stand up to...then implying that I think I'm better than "niggaz" when the truth is I'm using my IQ to beat you to Deth...and that makes you insecure. Sad.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

lOl @ beat u to deth
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

bar nigga the type to get mad when a white boy say's nigga in a way more stylish manner and he get's all sensitive on some racial shit yet this nigga got no respect.. if deth is a house nigga, then bar nigga'd be a field boy.. tobey ass motha fucka haha
    test
  9. DethStryque

If Deth was a house nigga,he'd positioned himself there specifically for the purpose of being close enough to kill Massa and all his squad and have direct access to the resources needed to free all the repressed people there...including the poor whites and the White women. And then I'd flawlessly execute that plan,and flawlessly execute Massa and all his bastards helpers who loyally stood with him.Of whatever race and gender.They gotta go.No mercy.Once that was done,I'd do the same with all the other plantations too. Bar nigga would be there because he though that the wrist manacles he saw the field slaves wearing while they were gettin whipped by the Overseer was platinum and Bar would be stupid enough to wanna rock that gilded ice too.He'd get caught whipped branded beat on...then I'd free him and he'd call me a pussy ass nigga cuz I threw away the platinum wrist bands and he'd declare that he's gonna keep his and make money off of them.

Plus he'd swear that they help him smoke his wheat stalks.Smh.
    test
  10. Bar nigga

drive off whittier and cote brilliante...1802 whittier..in the ville...down from zacks and the harlem tap room....down from annie malone and homer g phillips .if u dont see me ask for me, knock on that door and say u want the nigga that was talkin shit on the internet to come outside...and if im already outside and i see you i'm on u. we dont let nigaz walk thru our block, and not on no fighting shit neither...u wanna take this shit off the net i'ma merk you and rob u and whoever u come down here with. so come on down to that good ole ville stl and see how i go round here.
    test
  11. Bar nigga

lyrical your wife is ugly as fuck. that bitch look like Roc Emerson.

yeah u cracker. it still stands if yo white ass call me a nigga you'd get shot on the spot. u see what goin on with that white bitch vnasty sayin nigga

and u see a saint louis nigga made a response. my nigga tone mega...

peep game...we kill crackers in stl that say nigga

Video: SHOTS FIRED! Tone Mega - Call Me A N*gga! (Kreayshawn, V-Nasty & Mistah Fab Diss) [Audio]
    test
  12. Bar nigga

lyrical u remember that thread..?

and the pics of your ugly ass wife? and how bad i roasted u
    test
  13. Bar nigga

test
  14. Bar nigga

and lyrical. if this was slave times...and master saw u tryin to act like us and shit...he'd kill you.

so u'd be a waste of white skin. just like now...
    test
  15. Bar nigga

qoute lyrical said to me...admitting he's basically a bum ass cracker. and got a gargoyle for a wife

like i said

waste of white skin
    test
  16. Bar nigga

[​IMG]

lyrical and his crew from tacoma
    test
  17. Bar nigga

why do all cracker wiggers gotta get braids and shit? fuck kinda shit is that..

[​IMG]
    test
  18. Bar nigga

test
  19. ilL ScotT heron

ilL ScotT heron STL 314 42EB1800WHITTLESS

pussy nigga if you make it to the door...

get your fate sealed, by means of self defense...
    test
  20. ilL ScotT heron

ilL ScotT heron STL 314 42EB1800WHITTLESS

throw me a threat on the net, you show up and thats yo life nigga. i dont play that shit nigga u talkin bout comin to my city to meet up. u crazy enough to step into real life with the shit ima show u how real life handle crazy. i'ma shoot you dead in yo face.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.