Is it the fact he's Black or Muslim that got you on Obama's nuts so hard?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I'm not gonna lie dethstryque make a hard arguement to contend. almost invincible in theory but I don't believe Obama is in for our best interest.

and :

The questions the Globe brought up (with some good supporting points for most) are:

* Where were you really born?

* What is your REAL name?

* Are you secretly a Muslim?

* Why did you have your records at Columbia University sealed?

* Did you travel to… Pakistan on an Indonesian Passport…?

* Did you cheat on wife Michelle…?

* When did you stop using drugs?

* Are you connected to the shooting death of Donald Young?

The Globe mentions that three people have claimed to have seen a Kenyan birth certificate for Obama. No one has seen an original US birth certificate for Obama making people increasingly doubtful that any such document exists. Also curious is the fact that not one nurse or former intern has come forward to say they remember Obama being born at a hospital in Hawaii. (It’s very possible several nurses or interns from either big Oahu hospital back in 1961 are still alive.)

And most revealing is the fact that Obama has refused to show an original birth certificate, which has probably thrown the most fuel on this fire. An AOL poll showed that 53 percent of Americans consider this an issue of merit, which should be resolved.

Obama’s people have gone out of their way to fool people claiming a Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) proves Obama is a US citizen. The Hawaiian COLB however could be issued to the mother of a baby born overseas as long as the mother lived in Hawaii in the year prior to the baby’s birth. In the case of a baby with a foreign national for a father and a mother under 19 years of age (which was the case for Obama’s parents), US citizenship would NOT be conveyed because the mother was a US citizen if it were born overseas. It would –in Obama’s case– be a Kenyan citizen –assuming Obama’s grandmother and a certain Kenyan ambassador were telling the truth when they said Obama was born in Kenya.

The Indonesian passport issue is extremely important in terms of Obama NOT having US citizenship. We know from his autobiography (that was likely written for him by ex-terrorist Bill Ayers) that he traveled to Pakistan and Kenya in 1980. WorldnetDaily.com ran an article saying that there’s no record of Obama having a US passport prior to becoming a US Senator in 1995. Indonesia only issues passports to Indonesian citizens and they do NOT allow people to have dual citizenship. You must give up any other citizenship. Obama lived in Indonesia as a boy and is believed to have given up his US (or Kenyan) citizenship when he was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather.

All of the questions listed by the Globe should have been asked by the mainstream media, if they weren’t so preoccupied kissing his brown butt as they eagerly anticipated the first “Black” president —regardless of whether or not he was even legally qualified for the job.
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

isn't deathstryque your younger brother?

or your alias?

:numaan:
    test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

No,that's not at all correct
    test
  4. DethStryque

All if these questions have long been answered. Now honestly...do you TRULY THINK that a person who runs for President of the USA wouldn't have his or her credentials thoroughly vetted and ran long prior to the primaries or even long before they put their names on their party's ticket? Come on you guys,these concerns are the stuff of the wildest fiction and conspiracy theories. The CIA,FBI,NSA,DOD,military,State and Justice Departments on a city state and national level would have LONG answered this question.AND THEY HAVE.

President Obama's speech and concrete proof of his birth certificate:

‪President Obama Provides His Birth Certificate to the Press‬‏ - YouTube

He shows his birth certificate.The birth certificate automatically shreds any and all matters of citizenship because if you're born in the USA or Hawaii? You're AUTOMATICALLLY a legal citizen of the continental USA.I'm disappointed that you guys fell for such a obvious racist right wing elitst okie-doke.You guys should be too smart for that. All that tomfoolery about Obama's father and Kenyan birth certificate (as in a Kenyan doctor in a Kenyan hospital delivered Obama instead of legal dual citizenry) is some ole BS that yall fell hook line and sinker for.You oughtta be ashamed,or at least embarassed. Literally EVERY Democrat and Republican from Hawaii cosigns Obama's citizenship. PEOPLE FROM OBAMA'S BIRTH HOSPITAL have affidavits and more proving the lies of propaganda from The Far Right are exactly that...LIES. There is no scintilla of charges levied against president obama that is in any way true.President Obama's real name etc. is on the birth certificate.

The charges about Columbia University are absolutely false.The claim made by Wayne Allyn that he knew of nobody that knew of Obama at Columbia is not only irrelevant but highly suspect because at the time he made this claim in THE WALL STREET JOURNAL 2008 he was running AGAINST then candidate Obama as the vice president on the quasi-conservative hybrid LIBERTARIAN ticket as they sought the presidency of the USA.However Columbia University,Obama's professors,and classmates proudly claim AND remember him.

Obama at Columbia University | FactCheck.org

Notice that I use a politically nuetral site that is well known for both its accuracy and that it leans neither toward the Right nor Left or toward the Independents or Tea Parties or any other party...it's objective and fact driven like me.

The charge about President Obama cheating on Michelle is likewise utterly stupid. The charge was brought up by that trash mag THE ENQUIRER for chrissakes,and it centers around Obama and Vera Baker. EVEN THEIR OWN SOURCE SAID THAT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN AND REFERS TO THE WHOLE THING AS "A SHADOWY SMEAR CAMPAIGN". C'mon do a little research and use some logic before you start with the sillyness.

Obama is hit by 'affair' smears following claims that attractive aide was banned by his wife | Mail Online

Again...not a single accusation yall have raised has even the faintest truth visavis Obama.The dude is more than legit,he's extrarodinary.Props where props is due.
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah?

c'mon now.

you've actually admit to it before, so why deny it now?

:numaan:
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

LoooooL...Nu'maan playin' detective..

tbh

I'd claim deth as my alias that makes me a :WARLORD OF WORDS,SUPREME THE ILLEST IMMORTAL ILLUMINATI,THE PARAGON OF PUNISHING POETRY,THE PHAROAH OF FATAL FLOETRY,THE METALYRICAL MASTERMIND,THE ERUDITE EVISCERATOR,THE SAVAGE SCHOLAR,,THE ANGEL OF DETH,THE MADD PSALMER,THE LEADER OF THE LETHAL LYRICAL APOCALYPSE,THE CUT THROAT COUPLETTE CREATOR ,THE MESSIAH OF MAULING MULTIS,THE METAPHOR MARAUDER,THE GOD OF GENOCIDE,THE INCARNATION OF DEVASTATION,THE WARLOCK OF WRATHFUL RHETORIC,THE WIZARD OF WORD WEAPONRY,THE QUINTESSENCE OF QUASAR QUOTES,THE HERO OF HARMONICS,THE BATTLE STAR AVATAR,THE HARD BARD OF THE BOULEVARD,THE VITUPEROUS VERSE VIZIER.BEWARE MORTALS! I AM AMONG YOU
    test
  7. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

deth you type 2 fucking much

you got too much estrogen in your design

...thats how i can tell you don't get pussy. you'd talk a hoe ear off

and LOL @ you thinkin the evidence you have is factual evidence...why? just because they say it is. lol the devil is a lie you gotdayum fool

i'ma need you smart dumb niggaz to really ask yourselves a question....if it came down to it would my government care if i lived or died?...if the answer is no then how can you trust anyone that doesnt have your best interests in mind...
    test
  8. Bar nigga

lol @ the letters goin around in the mail asking for 100 dollar contributions for the obama campaign.

but these devils are approving stimulus packages, sending 800 million to pakistan annually....and its a fuckin recession and these motherfuckers want 100 bucks to help him try to win..

yeah deth, good call.
    test
  9. Bar nigga

test
  10. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Dethstryque, Bush didn't have to use the 2007 death of Osama as fuel for nothing. he did his part and that was START the fake war on terror.

Obama's job is to keep it going, which he is doing with your full support.

fucking idiots
    test
  11. Bar nigga

u can't tell these smart dumb Negroes shit
    test
  12. DethStryque

What exactly did I admit to? That I have family in what is now South Sudan? And...how is that germane to this discussion in any way shape or form?
    test
  13. DethStryque

You string a whole bunch of unconnected nonfactually supported accusations together,and then when pressed to show ANY CONCRETE EVIDENCE regarding your position? All you do is respond with more childish insults and dooficity. Bar nigga,you're not saying anything of substance whatsoever.Reminds me of your battling style.You just had one big dufus-gasm in public. You oughtta be embarassed.

The evidence i cite links word and deed. Indisputedly. Neither you nor anyone else has come close to gainsaying these positions that I have taken so far because in the real world with real facts and people who are really informed...your positions have already been shown to be about as real as the Obama Death Panel claims of Right wing nutjobs,and only slightly more intelligent.

You asked "if it came down to it,would my government care if I live or die". That would be an interesting question to ask and answer,but the topic here deals with Obama and whether or not his supporters--like me--or enthralled with him because he's Black or Muslim. Well,the OP and thread title makes the point: Obama was NEVER Muslim. To assume such is endemic of the nonsense and ignorance that is oftentimes spewed at Obama,and which destroys the positions of most of his detractors.Frankly? Most of yall who diss Obama don't know a damn thing and the more you yap? The more your ignorance becomes manifest.Not dissin for real...I'm just sayin that if you're going to enter a intellectual debate? Bring evidence of your position and use your intelligence.

Now Bar Nigga,to answer your question: the USA government includes within it elements that we laymen will never see and aspects that we already know that we have good reason to distrust,most notably specific law enforcement agencies,the courts,the CIA and various military branches that have been hostile to the non-elite,the poor,people of color,women and any combo of the above. I don't trust the government as a whole. However,i do trust Obama and I trust that at some point we'll turn even the corrupt government around.

I haven't seen or heard of this alleged 100 dollar donation campaign for Obama. Leave a link. You know what I HAVE heard of,though? You can join up for Obama's reelection effort for free via Obama's homesite (which of course is part of the White House thing) so you're gonna have to show me a) proof of your claim b) why it's significant and c) what do you propose to be done in the interim d) why your proposition is better than President Obama's. If you don't want to? Makes my point.
    test
  14. DethStryque

Which means that real bruthas like me are too smart to cosign some dumb shit other Negroes like you invent,no matter how often or profanely and insultingly they repeat their dooficity.
    test
  15. Bar nigga

please continue singing these devils praises, with ur pom poms in each hand. ur a model american.,, maybe obama will send you a "justice is done" 9-11/ we killed 0sama coin in the mail.

deth, your government hates you...

and u from cali right? u aint see that video of those cops shooting that unarmed man....murdered him in cold blood. this happens all of the time

where's obama at? police is still lynching niggaz and what is that nigga doin? playin war games...just like bush...just like every other president....the police keep fuckin us up my nigga....where is our illustrious government at to stop these pigs from killing and unlawfully incarcerating our people?

because they dont give a fuck about you nigga...they like this type of madness....they encourage it.

order by chaos is on the back of the dollar...

book smart dumb nigga...
    test
  16. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

LOL

[youtube]ZEmf3QuaQmQ[/youtube]
    [youtube]1QtwHiP6RmA[/youtube]
    test
  17. DethStryque

The first video of Obama's speech regarding deficit reduction and revenue amplification--when you watch the whole speech as opposed to snippets of it--makes my point far better than any post on a website could.Here is Obama proving he's the only responsible adult in a roomfull of squabbling politicking Washingtonians. I hope you weren't trying to discredit my position by providing evidence that my position is beyond dispute,reggie.If you agree for the most part with my position regarding Obama? Thank you for putting up these videos.

As for Obama agreeing with Cheney's position regarding torture and stuff? Obama never did...and not only did Obama NOT do so? He got the info that nuked Osama bin Laden WITHOUT torture.When you're looking to make a point allegedly denigrating Obama? Use Obama's words and correlate them to subsequent actions of his. Nobody I know is 100% on all the words they say corresponding with all the actions they take flawlessly throughout their whole life,and I bet the same is true of you too...but if you wanna know what Obama REALLY did and what he REALLY thinks of Cheney? Uhhh...let Obama himself tell you whassup. I'm going to give you a chance to retract your statements because it's WIDELY KNOWN that THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU'RE CLAIMING IS IN ALL ACTUALITY THE TRUTH. I mean...it's been public knowledge for years now. If you wish? I'll post Obama directly disputing your contentions YEARS AGO and then I'll post Obama proving his words to be true yet again..****spite the dooficity of the far Left and far Right.
    test
  18. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

you seem to have completely missed the point of the first video. i think you are hypnotized by obama's swag. i've listened to his speeches, and i've even heard him say in those speeches that he's willing to grant the desired 'spending cuts' that republicans are asking for in return for ending the tax cuts and tax loop holes that the top income brackets enjoyed under the bush administration and continue to enjoy today under obama. he actually won some respect points from me for making that demand, and also for walking the fuck out of the room that one time.

next thing i know i see him praising a plan that still has those spending cuts that will hit programs like medicaid, medicare and yes even social security while actually lowering taxes significantly for the top income brackets (which is in part paid for by the extra revenue that the spending cuts will generate).

as for the torture stance i'll give you that, but you seem to be forgetting the fact that there is more to gitmo than just waterboarding. he signed into law with his executive order the continued role of gitmo and the injustices of indefinite detention without trial in bush's 'war on terror.' he effectively co-signed the same practices he was supposed to bring to an end.
    test
  19. DethStryque

Finally a more rational,balanced answer by an apparently informed intellect. Allow me to riposte:

I am not remotely hypnotized by Obama's swag.I see very clearly what he's doing and even though I have some sharp variances from some of his actions/positions.For instance,me? I'm old skool warrior style,so if you torture my men? I'll either torture you back or do so much unmitigated damage to you on the battlefield that you'll be eager to come to terms with me...MY terms.I disagree with the approach he used with the Republicans when the Democrats were in power during 2008-9 when he tried to govern with the Republicans (even though i clearly see that this was his attempt to both do as he pledged in his campaign visavis postpartisan politicks and if that failed? He hoped to expose the Republicans for "THE PARTY OF NO" that they actually are) which essentially gutted critically the chances of full bore passage of 6 absolutely critical bills [ THE PUBLIC OPTION//MEDICARE FOR ALL national health plan,the JOBS BILL which includes massive infrastructrue upgrades,green tech mandates,etc.,a much larger and much needed STIMULUS PACKAGE,his sweeping educational and tax law/exemptions changes,streamlining and making more efficient the U.S. government by chopping into its size,looking deeply into its function,and eliminating redundant agencies or creating/empowering already existing government agencies with real teeth and real bite to make these rules and regs work] that I wholeheartedly champion.

However,I understand that Obama's miscues and mistakes are not only significantly fewer in number than his predecessors,they are in the midst of a combination of national,international,and internal pressures that are literally unprecedented and they come from the caste and shape of his superior mind.He literally meant all the things that he said previously,which all by itself separates him from all other candidates of recent memory THE WORLD OVER. He is also doing an incredibly admirable job reigning in the gargantuan chaos waiting to erupt at any moment internationally and domestically. If THE CHRISTMAS BOMBER had succeeded,do you think that we would have heard the end of it? Never. The Repubiicans would have stayed on that story like it was the announcement of Armageddon.

Regarding the programs being hit like medicare and medicaid? Bluntly that's the work of the Republicans,not him.The Republicans made major gains in 2010 and that forced him to deal with them and they have no form of compromise in them that would be good for Obama or for the nonsuper rich in this country.That's not news at all. If you recall President Obama's first State of the Union address during which he pushed for THE STIMULUS PACKAGE,his initial vision was much grander visavis medicare/medicaid...his PUBLIC OPTION PLAN was being formulated and hammered out even then.Obama's in a position wherein he MUST deal with the Republicans and he WON'T get some of the things most vital to the American people done...all due to the absolutely unmitigated resistance of Republicans.And the Republicans know this.The biggest problem that Obama and his Administration is having is message craftsmanship,dessimination and control. They flubbed several prime message crafting opportunities to shape the whole argument and debate for the American people,and they dropped the ball every single time...from THE PUBLIC OPTION to THE JOB BILL to THE DEBT CEILING. The Republicans,however,are doing a dazzling job of splashing their shit with smell good sauce,wrapping and packaging it so that it's far more palatable in appearance than it is in actuality. They're still the worst thing to hit the Americas since European colonization.

Put bluntly? Obama is the ship.All else the sea. The ship may have some leaks and creaks in it...but it's still not only a fine vessel but it's the best vessel around. Make no mistake about it.
    test
  20. Bar nigga

this nigga postin mega paragraphs and shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.