Is it the fact he's Black or Muslim that got you on Obama's nuts so hard?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

No more so...and a lot less so...than his predecessors,if that statement has ANY truth in it.So let's see some proof that guys beyond any given person's specific opinion on the matter.Until then? I'm thinking that the first Black man to be elected President,a man who's a constitutional lawyer himself,a man who's overcome a gajillion obstacles that literally no other human being in world history has ever overcome as successfully and become the very first person of color to lead the most powerful and prestigious nation in world history...yeah.I'm thinking that he IS as advertised.
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lol, pretty much.

alias, let me ask you - you think he's muslim because he pronounces pakistan properly?

:numaan:
    test
  3. DethStryque

I thought I addressed that (musta been in another thread).President Obama is not at all a Muslim and never has been.This is just another one of the major facts that alias has gotten very much wrong,and so have many of President Obama's detractors.I haven't seen a single criticism in this thread excepting LP's charge of lack of focus--which is really poor message management during President Obama's first summer as President--that applies factually in the real world.
    test
  4. DethStryque

Lolol +1!
    test
  5. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

shut the fuck up...

what about the niggas that were born slaves and died business owners..

fuck outta here you sheep ass nigga. Obama, and every president since they fake found america was a fuckin puppet. and if you were as intelligent as you portray yourself to be...you'd notice that shit you sambo face kevin hart lookin ass nigga
    test
  6. Bar nigga

no other human being

LOL @ this nigga

when u say shit like that i know you aint been thru SHIT

and you softer than snail pussy
    test
  7. DethStryque

I didn't say that Obama has faced the most severe set of circumstances in world history,I just said that his circumstances are UNIQUE,incredibly challenging and nobody else in world history has faced them.There are Kings and Queens who were born slaves,and as a brutha pursuing advanced degrees which include African Studies? I know this far better than you do.If you were as intelligent as you purport? You'd be smart enough to not jump to conclusions,and you'd actually be able to say something of substance rather than revert to childish vulgarities.A Black man hasn't been the titular leader of the undisputed superpower of the world since we ran things in Ptah-Seti (Ethiopian) and the most famous part of her empire,Ptah-Seti (Egypt)...so that's literally history a thousand+ of years in the making.If you were a true Black man? You'd be aware of and deeply appreciate that fact.

You say Obama is a puppet? Prove it.So far you're just yakkin via keyboard with zero data to back up your statement. I produced evidence straight from Obama's speeches regarding his position and subsequent actions.Now if you're not mentally strong enough and not man enough to step up? Then don't; stay chillin with the mental children.If you got some real brain flame to bring? Step up.Real data; real facts.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

The same puppet masters that controlled bush R now controlling obama

Obama promised to take our troops outta afganistan.. and guess what. EVEN NOW 4 years into his term i think we still got troops over there he finally withdrew some and placed them a few hundred miles away in iraq.

heres 50 more lies from obama:

snopes.com: Obama's 50 Lies / Obama Not Exactly

that's to start.. and like i said the same people the had bush put us into a economic recession are the same people coaxing obama to keep us at a stale mate. come on man with all the billionaires in the world you telling me we can't get a bail out in debt? i've seen fundraiser raise 5 million in 2 hours for batter woman shelters.

you'd think american debt would be able to fund raise trillion's in a few months right? but nooooo.. they rather take it outta our taxes ..
    test
  9. DethStryque

This is what President Obama said regarding Afghanistan:

YouTube - ‪President Obama's Afghanistan Speech pt.1‬‏

YouTube - ‪President Obama's Afghanistan Speech pt.2‬‏

YouTube - ‪President Obama's Afghanistan Speech pt.3 (Re-upload Third Try)‬‏

He proceeded to do just that

YouTube - ‪President Obama Afghanistan Withdrawal Speech (June 22, 2011)‬‏
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

that's the thing he was inaugurated in 08.. and he didn't do what he promised until close to the end of his term bro.. that's not to the Q
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

"Obama has promised, soon after becoming president in January, to begin scaling back the 156,000 US troops in Iraq and Kuwait, and to shift the focus to Afghanistan.

He is to fill out his plans in a foreign policy speech"-Published on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 by the Guardian/UK

which he didn't do so until the speech made recently.. which is clearly a discrepancy for the voter's that voted solely for him b/c they thought he was going to withdraw immediately.
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

too add.. his inauguration was the most thorough and costly event to ever take place.

"President Barack Obama's inauguration next week is set to be the most expensive ever, predicted to reach over $150m. This dwarfs the $42.3m spent on George Bush's inauguration in 2005 and the $33m spent on Bill Clinton's in 1993."
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

which precludes why he utilized excessive spending in the white house not to mention the celebrity wine tasting's he hosted in the white house. and dinner parties
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

to be realistic.. the unemployment rate in america is more like 30% counting those whoe "qualified for unemeployment" solely is a misrepresentation.

the rate of wel-fare should be red flag that unemployment/underemployment runs rampant throughout the country

"In his first two years in office, President Barack Obama will increase annual federal welfare spending by one-third from $522 billion to $697 billion. The combined two-year increase will equal almost $263 billion ($88.2 bil*lion in FY 2009 plus $174.6 billion in FY 2010). After adjusting for inflation, this increase is two and a half times greater than any previous increase in federal welfare spending in U.S. history. As a share of the economy, annual fed*eral welfare spending will rise by roughly 1.2 percent of GDP."

-Obama to Spend $10.3 Trillion on Welfare: Uncovering the Full Cost of Means-Tested Welfare or Aid to the Poor | The Heritage Foundation
    test
  15. Bar nigga

fuck real data you brainwashed c00n ass nigga.

lol @ you thinkin our government has our best interest in mind.

i dont give a fuck about that history shit right now nigga, if u so up on history read and find out what regime TRULY influenced america. the Roman empire nigga...and you on here supportin this mongrel mulatto mutt ass negro and it has been proof shown of this nigga attending NUMEROUS B1lderberg meetings..you gotta be fuckin kiddin me. yeah it looks good a "black" man is "ruling" a "Superpower"...but it doesnt matter anymore. break down the science of this deception they got all of you sheep ass niggaz falling for. you'd be the nigga supporting martial law if 0bama came on TV and said that shit...

you think these mothafuccers give a fuck about you nigga? and you praising they cause and shit.

i promise you, the shit you say really shows how much of a pussy ass nigga you are.

when the war comes i'm willing to bet money YOU would be the nigga workin with the police. snitchin out the movement and shit.

disgusting
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

it's nice to see you lose it once in a while, rightfully so.

i fucking hate how almost everyone forgets that obama is half white.

lol @ him overcoming more than any other human being in the world, wtf.

:numaan:
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

test
  18. DethStryque

He specified his target...Afghanistan,bin Laden...achieved his goal (which nobody else has ever done) and then laid the timetable for the U.S.'s withdrawal.You guys keep posting links of what other articles say,I draw directly from the horse's mouth...Obama's own speeches and the actions taken therefrom.Is he 100% on everything he promised he'd do? No. Has he done better than anyone else in the modern era? Yes. The facts are indisuputable.
    test
  19. DethStryque

He specified his target...Afghanistan,bin Laden...achieved his goal (which nobody else has ever done) and then laid the timetable for the U.S.'s withdrawal.You guys keep posting links of what other articles say,I draw directly from the horse's mouth...Obama's own speeches and the actions taken therefrom.Is he 100% on everything he promised he'd do? No. Has he done better than anyone else in the modern era? Yes. The facts are indisuputable...and they're in Obama's favor.It's amazing how supposedly "strong Black" people diss Obama.Within moments of engaging them in debate,almost every time they show a pathetic nongrasp of history and an exteme slanted illogic which prevents calm rational mature adult conversation focusing upon facts and facts alone. Observe:

1. You blew any factual basis for your contention right out the water when you disparaged real data...as everything you proceeded to draw upon in your subsequent ignorant,profanity laced illogical rant was indeed based upon a complete absence of objective factual data.Which proves that YOU'RE the one who's questionable here,not me...or many other Obama supporters.

2. The parallels between the Roman Empire and America have been drawn before...yet those same parallels can be drawn between any great empire like BRITAIN was or RUSSIA or even CHINA and JAPAN now and those comparisons will be interesting but lack critical factual application in the most crucial areas of government and populace that subsequently bankrupts the universal doom and gloom conclusions drawn therefrom.

3. I've known about the alleged Bilderburg and Trilateral Commission and other conspiracy plots for decades now. Please provide conclusive evidence verifying your claims.You know how I show that what you guys said Obama said he NEVER said when I leave links to his speeches? You know how you guys said Obama is ruinously overspending when the most basic economic lessons you learn in freakin HS Economics shows that his actions are cemented not only by the most powerful and objective economic institutions in the world as being legit,HISTORY ITSELF HAS PROVEN HIM RIGHT? Every empire that has fallen upon financially difficult times has had to spend and expand and look to cultivating its own resources in different ways and educated its populace with innovative methods literally since the dawn of empires.From Ptah-Seti (ETHIOPIA)

Ancient Ethiopians of the Golden Age

to the most famous part of her empire,PTAH-MERRIAN (EGYPT)

http://deborahgabriel.com/wp-conten...-Destruction-of-Black-Civilization-Part-1.pdf

Ancient Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

to GREECE

History of Greece: The Golden Age of Greece

to ROME to THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE MOORS OF ANDALUSIA Golden Age of the Moor - Paperback

to THE DRAVIDIAN EMPIRES to CHINA'S DYNASTIES to EUROPE'S EMPIRES to the successful revolutionaries of TOUISSANT L'OUVERTURE'S HAITI and the dazzling resistance of ZUMBI DOS PALMARES of BRAZIL Black History Heroes: Africans in Brazil: Zumbi dos Palmares

to this very moment.There is nowhere that doesn't bear the successful imprint of recovery using the methods that Obama champions.Ironically,it's the very same racist,elite,hateful powermongers like the Republicans of nowadays to the Senators of Rome to the Council members of ancient Africa who stridently recommended the opposite...AND WORLD HISTORY PROVES THEM WRONG...that YOU,bar nigga,and ANYONE who agrees with your position is in TOTAL SUPPORT OF.If ANYONE is the sell out here? It's YOU. Borne of the same abominable ignorance that dooms revolutionary movements everywhere.
    test
  20. DethStryque

You accuse me of being a potential sell out when it's YOUR recommendations that sellouts,elitists,racists,haters all through history champion and have been proven wrong about over and over again and MY position is the sole position of the true transformational legendary leaders,warriors,revolutionaries of history. When shtf women children and bruthas like me...educated,trained and battle-tested,proven combat champion,proven intellect,calm,visionary,street lethal,spiritual,borne of the culture and tradition of our African and Diaspora true leaders,multilingual,direct blood descendant of champions leaders revolutionaries healers warriors etc. keeping the strengths of humanity alive...will be the ones who make the difference.It's about vision and unity,overcoming ignorance.Not vindictive attacks that you launch that doesn't inspire unity but instead encourages division and splintering...which allows our enemies to engage and overcome us one at a time using their proven and overwhelmingly successful tactic of DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

I am the nephew of one of the most prominant old skool Black Panther members in L.A. history.I am 2nd cousin to one of the most notorious gang members in U.S. history.I am 2nd cousin to one of the most lauded and most decorated weapons and tactics SWAT members in USA's history.I am the son of one of only 10 Black men to receive AFWC training in the F-4 Phantom in Vietnam.I am nephew of one of the first Black men to ever be a Navy SEAL in USA's history.I am the first ever to establish African American Student Unions in community colleges in California history.I am one of California's most decorated hand to hand and firearm combatants in the history of not only CA but the USA. My IQ,my business acumen,my academic and street achievements are significant to the extent that they can be researched. I am proven at every level.So is Obama. What have you done that you can prove?

Bottom line: we both want the same thing we just sharply differ in the details of its acquisition. Focus on the details and determine which is most factually accurate...or what combination is best to resolve the matter at hand. Show me what you consider to be concrete evidence of your Bilderberg reports proving Obama's complicity.

Here's proof that Obama's spending is exactly what we need to do,and here's proof that he knows--straight from his own speech--exactly what needs to be done and how it conforms exactly with history:

in 2009 OBAMA SPEEKS OF ECONOMIC STIMULUS PLANS pt. 1-3

‪Obama's speech 8th January 2009 on economic stimulus recovery plan Part 1.‬‏ - YouTube

‪Obama's speech 8th January 2009 on economic stimulus recovery plan Part 2.‬‏ - YouTube

‪(Part 2/2) Obama's Stimulus Speech At The House Democrats' Retreat in Williamsburg, VA.‬‏ - YouTube

OBAMA'S SPEECH AIMS FOR 4 TRILLION DOLLARS SHAVED OFF IN DEFICIT CUTS (not at all the spendiholic that yall trippin he is,more proof FROM THE MAN HIMSELF that NONE of your accusations are accurate)

‪Obama Aims for $4 Trillion in Deficit Cuts Over 12 Years‬‏ - YouTube

THE REAL WORLD ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES THAT OBAMA CURRENTLY FACES

Reaching for a New Deal: President Obama's Agenda and the Dynamics of U.S. Politics | Russell Sage Foundation

and there ya go.All arguments killed dead.End of discussion insofar as economics are concerned and his other actions.Obama is doing a overall good job; yeah he's got missteps but nobody's perfect and nobody in history has faced this kind of combination of challenges at this level of difficulty.Not me or you or anyone else could do HALF as well as he did and has and will.Yall should be rallying behind him instead of hating on him,and where you disagree? Cool. DISAGREE ON THE FACTS NOT SMOKE AND MIRRORS. Yall disagreements have ZERO ACTUAL facts behind them.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.