is it that im getting older...

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by thaRooster, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

or mtv is just getting really fucking stupid?

i mean cmon now....i just watched like 10 min of that sweet 16 show. wtf is this bullshit, just a bunch of spoiled annoying rich bitches with this one faggot dude, prepping for a sweet 16. than i see a commercial for that show laguna beach. what the fuck is peoples fascination with rich retarted people? I wish i could go to laguna beach and punch everyone of those pussies in the mouth.

than they got andy milonakis (which is only funny when wasted) and viva la bam (in its like 4th season, and it just sucks complete balls now and needs to end asap before the cky name is forver blemished)....punkd is gay cuz its fake as fuck and i guarantee half the people know theyre being punkd....

compare those shows to tom green, jackass, and andy dick and its just depressing

pimp my ride is just fucking stupid, they put water fountains and bubble makeers in cars. cribs SUCKS, who the fuck cares where celebs live?

and than they play NO VIDEOS. all they do is trl (gay) and dfx (gay)

10 years ago mtv played more videos than modern day mtv2 does

ahhhhhhhhhHEADSPLIT
    test
  2. thaRooster

and than the vmas suck complete balls now too. last year was a joke, and this year is at diddys house or something like that?

and we wonder why the youth are so fucking stupid, and only getting worst and worst in every passing generation
    test
  3. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

I know it is the worstest!!!@
    test
  4. Ashapola

Ashapola Ultimate Evil

mtv has sucked for years its supposed to be music tv but it dont even have music on it
    test
  5. jesus chris

jesus chris are you serious?

TI thought he was going back to jail when he got punked.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the shits been wack fer years

i am forced to watch much music when hurting for some terrible television......they have the weakest vj's or whatever you emo fags call them....
    test
  7. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

test
  8. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

mtv's always been that retarded.

I'll admit, for some reason, maybe it being I'm white - I was hooked on MTV from age 8-13. I couldn't stop, it was a real problem man. I didn't matter if it was YO MTV Raps, or Fashionably Loud... lmfao I was zoned in like a robot and shit... all my young ass watched was that shit. man, I wish someone woulda slapped me in the face and made me realize back then...
    test
  9. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

mtv is fucking horrible now. not a single show worth watching.

I'm almost tempted to watch vh1 classic.
    test
  10. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

I used to be hookd on that shit when i was younger, but seriously it was always garbage...
    test
  11. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

an how old are you??

me personally i dont watch mtv, i'd rather watch BET
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

lol i watch that to

watch some corny 80's videos

but yeah who cares if mtv doesn't play videos, thats why they made the MTV Jams station and they got like 2 other stations that are nothing but videos and are commercial free...same with VH1...
    test
  13. °®Mr. Wright©°

°®Mr. Wright©° Still Thuggish Ruggish

yea MTV is really gay now and BET is right behind it
    test
  14. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

I Wish I Gotta Audi Or A Range When I Turned 16.. Spoiled Lil Chicks..

And If I Sat In My Bed Screaming MoooooooooooooooooooooM.. My Mother Would Beat The Shit Outta Me.. That Lil Bitch Even Called Her Mom From Her Room.. Wow

Gone
    test
  15. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

^word b.e.t. is gettin more and more like mtv every day, if it wasnt called "bet" then there'd already be some faggot ass white kid dressed head to toe in abercrombie on there talkin about j-lo's new fox-hair eyelashes or how cool christina aguilera looked at whatever skank club she was at last week.

MTV didnt always suck, but it does now.

fuckin tantilizing the youth of america by flaunting riches in their face, while the rich people who provide all this for the network just keep getting richer. disgusting.

cribs - sweet 16 - laguna beach - how the fuck do kids relate to this shit?!? its a bunch of UPPER CLASS people, i mean REAL upper class, like top 1%... and then it makes these young kids want to dress, talk, and be like them... its so sad...

MTV is an evil empire and should be burned to the ground...

and carson daly should be publicly hanged with a mic cord
    test
  16. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

I'd Actually Like To Go To Laguna Beach And Knock All Of Those Sheltered Little Girls Out..

Gone
    test
  17. thaRooster

fuck that, id kill the men and rape the women

actually i wouldnt even have to rape them, those chicks would probably like my rugged grimey ass
    test
  18. luciano_gotti

luciano_gotti New Member

I've never understood the fascination with upper-class people, i have never watched Laguna Beach or the OC, i cant stand people who are rich and want to display that fact whenever they can, they can all take turns sucking marilyn mansons cock, i swear, if i hit the lotto or somethin, i would remain who i am. i would hook up all my friends with houses and car's and shit, i would give everybody on RM like 20 points apiece too.....im a generous motherfucker.
    test
  19. AzeussuezA

AzeussuezA The Mods Are Gay

And while you're at it visit the Subway headquarters and punch that EX fat-guy in the teeth and catch a cab to your nearest Super Wal-Mart [Every Town Has One] and blow the fucker up.
    test
  20. Dame Himself

Dame Himself Your Highness

the older you get the dumber shows get.. thats just the way life is.. the shows you used to watch as a kid dont appeal to you anymore.. and TV has to keep alternating its shows to accomodate the new generation of kids.. now you understand what the elder adults mean when they talk about our generation.. we will be doing the same to the next generation.. talking about "back in my day.. blah blah blah"..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.