Is It Racist to be White?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Dex Lewis, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

your kidding right? so all the old school big namers in the 80s when hip hop really started growing rhymed about nice stuff and how great their lives were? NWA didnt rhyme about gang violence and fucken bitches bitches until the white media demanded it? and its not even the subject matter thats the problem, its the fact all the big name black rappers in the public eye advocate it, they promote it.

and it doesnt matter whose controlling it, until black people disassociate themselves from it, that will be the predominant image they hold weather its accurate or not.

"the white men in general" dont benefit shit from the bad image black people hold, the rich people do. there is no advantage to be gained by people in my social standing to have black people oppressed and put down. and not once have i ever said that i support or agree with what has happened to black people or the way things currently are for you so dont try and put that shit on me because it makes you feel better about yourself.

is there something about coincidence of situation that you dont understand? black people and hispanics were at the forefront the weed propaganda campaign because you were at the bottom of the totem pole, if it was chinese people at that point in time they would have taken the brunt of it. i dont understand how you can be so blind to the fact it had more to do with the social standing of the people at the time more then their race. NEWS FLASH!!! POOR PEOPLE GET SHIT ON!!!!

the only thing you've proved is your complete and utter lack of classism

"As much as racism bleeds America, we need to understand that classism is the real issue" -- immoral technique
    test
  2. liquid`acid

jesus, its like you people think the gov't hires ignorant people to do their propaganda campaigns, the people in charge of shit like that are VERY calculating & intelligent and to those who lack critical thinking skills, yes it will seem racially motivated
    test
  3. Jep 7:30

Jep 7:30 New Member

WTF?! To ask that question means that you ignore all of the positive music that came from HipHop before and after NWA was in the picture. And the only example you can name that had of negative images are NWA(they were the first to bring that to the fore front) you can't tell me what NWA promoted, you're too ignorant for that, so don't even try it. Lots of big name Black rappers advocate lots of positive things that big media doesn't promote, so how do you explain that?

Black people aren't a monolithic group that all do alike, it doesn't matter how many artist disassociated themselves with the gangsterism (like The Native Tongue movement) cause the negative makes a bigger impact on you(being that is what you want to remember, that is what you want to buy into)
    you haven't been concerned about what the truth is but only what it seems like, that is why you don't know any better and try to use "maybes" in your argument. At the same time whites aren't a monolithic group, plenty of whites faced oppression because of their nationality and it wasn't until the fact that there is power in numbers was realized did those whites get accepted, then they also got to feel the benefits that was reserved for the white ruling class.

you can claim that whites in general don't benefit from racism, but specifically that they rich do, but that isn't the case when the white guy in my crew has todo most of the racking because they don't expect it from him, but they do for me no matter if I had that intention or not. you claim that you personally don't benefit, but here you are, being very ignorant because you can afford to be so, I can't. I don't feel any better by giving white people shit, but it does feel good to school your ignorant ass, meanwhile all your post have just been antagonizing trash with no substance at all.

No, you don't get it, you claimed that I made the ill-legalization of weed about Blacks, I didn't make it about "race" the people who wanted illegal did, they prayed off the ignorance of simple minded people like you who would rather believe their bullshit than to be a critical thinker. Where do you come clean and realize that these rich people couldn't get over it if they didn't make it about "race" . and because they played off people's fear and hate, they got their way, that is the point that you somehow can't seem to understand.

Ignorance is even bigger than the Class-ism issue, because their wouldn't be different classes if they weren't ignorant people, and you're dripping wet with ignorance.

ignorance>class ism>racism

you represent ignorance so you also represent racism, and I'm in a much greater class than you.
    test
  4. Jep 7:30

of course they are, and they use the ignorance of people like you. you were just claiming that it wasn't some big conspiracy, but here you are talking about the government hiring very calculating and intelligent people.

Let me break it down to you, they needed to outlaw weed because if used right it would take over the market, they knew they couldn't tell the masses the truth, so they played off their ignorance(not just about weed, but about non-whites) their lies worked, they outlawed weed.

So where in that case does me as a Black man being race it where it wasn't?
    test
  5. liquid`acid

big media promotes what their paid to promote... wow waddya know it comes back to money again. so until the rich rappers in the public eye pay to promote something else it stays as is. seriously, how do you under estimate and misunderstand greed this much?

i never said black people were all alike either, and i dont buy into the negative image, i merely stated what it was not that i agreed or disagreed with it. i do that a lot, you gotta be stupid as shit to think i agree with and support everything i say as something thats right or ok.

speaking of critical thinking, would i have pointed out that it wasnt racially motivated if I belived the opposite? (i kno i just said i dont support everything i say, but really? really?) you would do well to understand id ont watch tv or pay attention to the media and buy into its fear mongering because its all a crock of shit. its good to see you have a key realization, if they couldnt have done it (made weed illegal) without some kind of racist motivation is it in fact racist on behalf of the people doing it when they dont genuinely hate the race being targeted? to help you answer the question

Racist:The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

if the person does not actually believe that are they racist? think on that one

you can try to slander my intelligence all you want, but verbal attack only reflects negatively on you.

no shit sherlock, did you figure out the real motivation behind weed becoming illegal all on your own? or did my telling you that it was money motivated help you along with that?

and if you read carefully you will also see that i said there was no conspiracy against black people... never said there wasnt one at all tho.. critical thinking m'boy, critical thinking... proper understanding of written communication of the english language helps too.. which im sure you have, your just too busy tryna to twist my words to your own design.

forget your inaccurate presumptions about me as an individual and read objectively for proper understanding of what i say, meditate if it helps
    test
  6. liquid`acid

it should be a given, especially where white people are concerned, that greed will play a front seat roll in everything
    test
  7. Jep 7:30

Point blank, the media isn't paying to see positive images a black, thus the majority of black artist don't go that route, because the majority of any people tend to go where the money is. you have offered nothing of substance this whole time, let me make that clear. I told you how and why(you even had the why wrong) they criminalized weed, where you didn't know, just like you didn't know the facts about the European writings about Africans. It is now more clear that you have nothing of value to offer, and you're just popping off just for the hell of it. I'm just saying, shut the fuck up.
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

Dear Liquid Acid,

I know your type. You're the typical modern day white person.

You masquerade as a liberal. You say things like, "I'm aware blacks have a rich history" and then qualify it with the statement, "but all races do"

But your honest belief is that the black race is a race of fools who orchestrated their own demise out of their own ignorance.

However, at the same time, you think blacks are "COOL". And you're right...we are. You admire the way we walk, you admire the way we talk, the way we sing, dance and rap....you probably even wonder why our dicks are so big.

But you're white and you don't wanna feel bad about all of that admiration...so you believe the world is all equal opportunity and that your race, the white race, got to where they're at out of their - YOUR - own ingenuity and hard work. Blacks just didn't keep up.

Well ....all I can say is ...keep believing what you believe. Maybe one day you'll meet one of those dudes you look up to like Immortal Technique and you'll be able to share your ideas with him. I'd love to be there.

Sincerly,

Joro
    test
  9. Joro

Joro New Member

one more thing Liquid Acid....I want you to read and think about this quote by Immortal Technique....from his track "That's What It Is"....in fact, read the quote then listen to the song:

"You got beef with niggas... I got beef with Aryans
    White power Nazi European Americans
    Rapid Poverty pimps, and fake vegetarians".......

God Bless
    test
  10. liquid`acid

lol they criminalized weed for money based reasons, thats all i said, you even agreed with that.. say w/e you like fact of the matter is.. it was money based

lol @ thinking blacks are cool, i dont really think of anyone as cool.. you simply do not have a clue and really lack understanding because you would like to believe that the world is as simple as "rich white people hate black people and want to oppress them forever"

its sad that you will never realize that the situation is a lot more complicated then that

yes white people did get where we are through ingenuity.. do you know what that is? we used that ingenuity to do it with the hard work of others tho, i have never said we didnt enslave and fuck over other people including white people... again black people are in no way special or unique in what white people did to them

the major problem with your relentless attempts to prove that im racist is i never denied that white people engineered your current situation, i only corrected your incorrect reasoning as to WHY it was done and stated that the solution to the problem (at present time) lies more within the black community then the rich white community.

you guys constantly assume that i am attempting to validate history, all i am doing doing is correcting your assumptions about why history went down the way it did.

think about it, racism is a relatively young mindset, that video sizzla posted explained that. now ask yourself WHY it was brought into place in society? what motivations were behind it? rich white people just woke up and decided they were the superior race? really? you cant honestly believe that.. once again its more complicated then that and comes back to money
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

Here's where you need educating.

You think racism is all about money, that it's simply a functionality of profitability.

Sorry to burst your bubble of young idealism, but those poor crackkkaz in the south didn't lynch blacks to make money. The KKK or the Nazis don't have the aim of turning a profit.

If it was simply about money color wouldn't ever have mattered to anybody.

You're young. You don't yet understand racism or why it exists. Maybe you'll get wisdom some day.
    test
  12. liquid`acid

you still haven't answered the question, why was racism brought into existence? what caused the rich white church to engineer it?

and yes the KKK and natzi's do believe in the basic precepts of racism because it was thrust upon them by the people of power... but i figured we were addressing this at a higher level, i guess i misunderstood

however speaking of bubbles bursting.. guess what was at the root of Hitlers creation of a racism natzi regime? lets see.. the germans were in hard financial times paying reparations and rebuilding from WW1 and the j.ews still had MONEY which built a resentment easily turned into a scapegoat (yes this is a very simplified way of looking at it, but it still come back to money). or do you think he just woke up one morning and decided he hated j.ews? things that like that may happen in the black community, i dont know so its up to you do confirm or deny that, but i assure that white people do not work that way.

i have never claimed to understand why rich asians, blacks, browns (lol) and other non whites do what they do because i simply do not understand their motivations, however i do understand the motivations of rich white people which you clearly do not. which begs the question, why are you constantly trying to tell me about something you have very little experience with? you constantly accuse me of being brought up in a rich white culture and then when i explain the mindset of said rich white culture you tell me im wrong... do you not see the irony and blind ignorance of this? you cant have your cake and eat it too

what makes you think that you know white people inside out? you may seem like you understand white people to other black people, but to other white people you clearly do not.

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. " -- socrates

step down off your pedestal, the fact you think your wise and all knowing speaks for itself
    test
  13. Joro

Joro New Member

Here, allow me to flip it. How can you claim to know what rich white people think when you're a po' white crakka who lives in the mountains (who supposedly also happens to have sold drugs in the city)?

Racism has nothing to do with money. You're dumb enough to believe that rich white people invented racism ... when it's the poor white trash who are the most racist.

I'll tell you what brought racism into existence. The emergence of the genetically recessive gene that created white people. White people, being genetically recessive, thus feel insecure and are threatened by the dominant black gene. So they seek to dominate the dominant (thus insuring their continued existence). It's the Napoleanic complex. That's as basically as I'll put it to you.
    test
  14. liquid`acid

heh, grew up mostly in the mountains, bounced around from vancouver, calgary, and edmonton during summers staying with family friends (some very rich, some not). currently residing in edmonton... despite my growing up in a poor family i do know a fair number of wealthy people... and they do have an interesting way of seeing things that is primarily governed by money .. ...its not really complicated...

well, ill type this out yet again maybe you'll read it and understand this time, yes the poor ignorant people do believe in racism, however they did not engineer it, it was engineered by the rich as a means of controlling people to further line their pockets with money (simplified)

and so what... after living without racism and not feeling threatened for millenia white people just up and decided to feel threatened? just exactly what did they feel threatened by? a slight alteration of skin color and hair type that they knew would in no way effect them other then said color and hair changes?

come now, even you cant be that blind...

prior to racism, blind hate similar to racism was based on nationality, Macedonians hating Greeks, Greek city states hating each other, ancient Summarian city states hating each other, English hating French, all the various Germanic tribes hating each other and the Romans .. etc. etc. during the middle ages if you were new in town they hated you because you were from somewhere else, despite their not knowing where... it wasnt based on race, you could be of the same race and they still hated you.
    test
  15. Joro

Joro New Member

White people couldn't hate black people back in the day . . . Black people were teaching them, so white people LOOKED UP to black people. Read Homer.....who was the first white person to write anything .....read what Homer said about black people. "They are the most righteous of men, they are the most knowledgeable of men, they are the most godly of men" ......Homer knew who he was learning from.

Later generations of white people, like you, forgot where the knowledge came from and started feeling proud of their whiteness. And they realized that if they mated with a black person, the baby came out black. And that's the threat. Hating black people became a matter of survival for the white race.

There are deeper motivations than greed in the human psyche. Chief among them is self-preservation.
    test
  16. liquid`acid

self preservation has nothing to do with race... the colour of your offspring doesnt come in as a factor at that level in the hierarchy of needs, that would be a psychological need. interbreeding of any kind with white people results in a 'non white' child so by your reasoning we should hate all other races.... soooo try again? maybe you'll get it right sometime?

how well versed are you with the hierarchy of needs? greed kicks in right before psychological needs at the comfort need (not for the money itself but for what it can purchase). i would do a bit of preliminary research into the hierarchy of needs before you get into that with me if i were you.
    test
  17. Joro

Joro New Member

You're explaining my point for me, thx. The white man DOES hate all other races.

He didn't go to India and bring peace. He didn't go to China and make peace. He didn't go to the native Americans and make peace.

But the blackest people pose the greatest threat.

And the color of your offspring is more important psychologically than greed. You're only "greedy" when you have enough to be comfortable, but want more. It's not a matter of survival.

The color of your offspring represents a matter of genetic survival, a matter of life and death for your race, and is therefor a more pressing issue than some extra money.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

by the way, google "white nationalism" ....see what motivates them. They're always talking about how "the white race is in grave danger" .... about how the white race is superior by heredity and the most important thing for whites is to maintain racial purity ......

research white nationalism and come back in here and try to type that "self-preservation has nothing to do with race" .....try to type that with a straight face.
    test
  19. liquid`acid

so you really dont understand the hierarchy of needs then, glad to get that cleared up

why would i research "white nationalism"? obviously its gunna be racist, your statements back that up. obviously they dont know what their talking about either...

self preservation has nothing to do with race, go research hierarchy of needs with an unbiased mindset to see for your self. once you leave the lowest level of needs (survival) people needs will split in different directions to different levels but we achieve them in the same order

im not sure how you can say that because we didnt make peace with someone we hate them as a race, by that measure we are racist towards ourselves.... do you even know what racism is? killing someone of another race because you want what he has isnt racist... the killing isnt motivated by the other persons race, its motivated by the material possessions he has that you desire...

throughout history white people have slaughtered and enslaved everyone even ourselves, that in itself should indicate that we dont give a fuck what race you are when we do it, its because you have something we want.
    test
  20. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

i honestly think the diaspora and becoming worldly through exposure to different cultures and societies went a long way in helping the Jews become disproportionately successful.

i tried to make the point that israel did not start out occupying all that territory. when the british mandate of palestine was broken up, they started out with a section of the land with plenty of room for the palestinians.. and only expanded after winning defensive wars against the arabs. its hard for me to call israel the bad guys when theyve most often been on the defensive. thats also why i cant see the nazi comparison, because the nazis werent defensive - they were aggressors. not to mention they wiped out undesirables, rather than simply containing a group like the palestinians who keep launching rockets.

you can say that any jewish settlement of that land was unfair, and they shouldntve been assisted in building a nation-state - i brought up the inability of jews to flee to other countries during the holocaust as one reason why theyd be compelled to create their own country (not to mention the genocide itself, and previous purges and pogroms, and so on). its good for the us that they realized their mistake after the war and helped israel.

israel wants to live and maintain its own country, they were on the defensive most of the time, and the territory they claimed was small before they kept getting attacked. and ive seen several reliable studies that support a middle eastern origin of ashkenazi jews.

IN CONCLUSION:
    it seems to me that neither of us will budge from our position, and we wont come to any consensus on these issues. i just hope you can consider the angle i presented.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.