Is It Racist to be White?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Dex Lewis, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jep 7:30

Jep 7:30 New Member

the problem with the whole "its not about race its about money thing" is that most people who embrace hate don't get a cut of the profit, they are just ignorant people who act on the will of the rich.

you can claim that white supremacy has nothing todo with "race" but that isn't true for most supporters of white supremacy, so who are you trying to convince?

When Europeans wrote about how savage Africans were, they didn't make any money from that, it wasn't untill down the lines that those lies paid off.

fact is that the ignorance of most white people allows them to be racist, and not even care about that fact that they are.
    test
  2. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Sizzla

Shut the fuck up.
    test
  3. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Seek therapy already.

Crazy old cunt.
    test
  4. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lol its funny how much you guys hate white people and like to pretend you understand our motivations... like all our motivations are even the same. you have a very jaded self centered racist view of what you consider to be the white thought process. you need to understand that not once in history was there ever a thought process that involved oppressing Africans for hundreds of years. never. as a people you are far to unimportant for that, in fact no one race is that important... however a social class of people is that important.

maybe, just maybe the Europeans wrote about how savage the Africans were because all their contact with Africans was with a bunch of tribal savages. have you ever once considered the extremely limited contact with other peoples and knowledge of each other that everyone had to make do with?

seriously how full of yourself do you have be to think that Europeans planned on oppressing Africans for millenia and thus wrote inaccurate accounts of their contact with them and prevented anyone from writing or discovering the truth. even if they did do that (which they obviously didn't) they did seem to have profited from it didnt they?

speaking of writing of peoples as savages why dont you look into all the savage white germanic tribes? maybe they were civilized people too (yeah right). just get the fuck down off your pedestal and stop seeing racism and these stupid plots where they dont exist.

there has never and will never be some kinda white world wide plot to keep black people down. christ, do you ever step back and take an objective look at what your saying?
    test
  5. Jep 7:30

That is a VERY big maybe.

Here is the thing, I know for a fact that Europeans had nothing but their own ignorance to off on when they wrote about Africans, you don't, so you ASSmuse that what they wrote is based on some sort of fact but there is no recorded proof that the people who wrote of how uncivilized Africans were had even been to the Africa for themselves, and those that did already had had a gross distorted view, and there is recorded prove of Europeans straight up lying, and refusing to realize the truth of Africa and its people(i.e. wanted to credit the work of Africans than to anyone accept Black Africans)

YouTube - 1 European Distortion of African History

This is my thing, you guys talk shit about what you "think" you know, and people like me look worst off if I don't have the facts to correct your ignorance.
    test
  6. Jep 7:30

Honestly, you don't want to see it for reasons I don't even have to state, where as if I don't realize what it is then I'm worst off for it. The problem isn't that we see racism where it isn't as nearly as it is that you guys dont see racism where there clearly is, so you make this logical fallacy of "blacks that cling to racism cause theyre lazy blah blah blah", come off it, enter the real world where cause and effect is an actual thing.

Wheater euopeans planned it or not is whatever, but the fact that it is real is what matters more than that.

If Euopeans never made it a point to keep people ignorant for their own gain then the history we had in school would be much more thick, and wouldn't start with Greek history. The fact that a made a it a point to keep black slaves from being able to read(it was outlawed) is a testament to the fact that things were purposely hidden.

you need to get off your pedestal, and take your head out your ass, all this advice you want to give me that you don't use for yourself if a sign of that bullshit. It is clear that you never gave any of this an objective look, but you use this as a platform to spew your hate.
    test
  7. liquid`acid

lmao you realize that those very same Europeans lied about almost everything right? that it was mind state generated by the church? that a lot of non nobles couldnt read? your blaming stuff on white man in general that should be blamed on the church, untill fairly recently they held the keys to education, they protect their lies so that they can hold their power longer, the more they get exposed the more power they lose...

if i were you i wouldnt assume that all education systems are as shitty as those in the states either (especially if you live in the south), i have no idea what it was like when you went through school but it doesnt start with greek, egyptian, or even mesopotamian history here in canada

look i dont deney that there was racism back in the day, or that it exists today in certain areas of the world that seriously lack education, like the southern states, but simple fact remains that people like you who cry racist any time any kind of a remotely negative connotation about black man comes from a white man is just as ignorant. you are also blind if you do not see the negative impact on the overall image of black people in america being generated by the predominant culture. previous peoples have gotten throught the oppression brought on by white man by banding together.. kinda like what black people did in the days of MLK and the black panthers, today you guys shit in your own backyard then call us racist when we consider it ignorant. you hold the keys to your own success not white man.
    test
  8. Jep 7:30

It doesn't matter how wrong you're , you'll just always find a cop out, huh?
    Fact is the some Europeans did talk shit about everyone else out of ignorance(and that made a lasting impression because those lies were used to justify violence and violence is one of the most powerful forces) , leave the straw man about "the church" out

Blaming the church is even broader than blaming "the white man", not every church saught out to make people fall to their will, and mostly the Europeans church did that.

Who is really crying? This thread is about if its racist to be white or not, so clearly "the white man" is a fault when he is at fault(I just gave proof of white people lying for their racism, as proven by a white man, and all you can do is deny, not refute it), it is a fact that the white man has went out of their way to lie on Blacks and Latinos for other hidden gains(i.e. the reason weed is illegal in the u.s., they outlawed weed for other reasons but told that people it was because it made blacks and latinos rape white women, that is a lie, and is racist, but what do you have to say to that? "well MAYBE some crazy ****** and spics have raped out women when high off weed!", you don't have any facts on your side, only a gross view of others.

It so funny that you say that blacks shit in their on backyards, but also acknowledge that Blacks were making strides all over the place in the 60's and 70's but you can see the government trying to stop that translates to racism?! NEWS FLASH Black people don't own OR program B.E.T. what that means is that what it fed into the minds about what is contemporary Black culture is molded by white people(how alot of it has been for awhile now) So now anyone that can think critically should be able to understand that these negative images are forced on us, not innately in our being.

That is what I'm trying to explain, but you need to explain how "the negative impact on the overall image of black people in america being generated by the predominant culture" isn't racist.
    test
  9. Jep 7:30

first it was "maybe, just maybe the Europeans wrote about how savage the Africans were because all their contact with Africans was with a bunch of tribal savages."

then I prove that I know better than that(and clearly you don't)

Then you cop a plea and say "lmao you realize that those very same Europeans lied about almost everything right?"

So which one is it? "maybe, just maybe" or "they lied about everything"

Please just be a stand up person and admit when you are wrong.

I wonder how much racism is found at websites about Jazz, Blues, etc.
    test
  10. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

Whoever wrote the article needs to learn a lesson on persuasive writing skills, because only a racist fag like dex lewis is going to believe that biased garbage. I could argue a lot of things against that article, but why waist time and go in circles?

With that said, i thnk dex talks a lot like a white nationalist and i wouldn't be surprised if he was one.. probably posts on storm front too..
    test
  11. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

i believe the formation of israel did have a tangible case. the jews were the victom of a major genocide, as well as discriminated against and oppressed in many countries around the world. its important to note that most countries, including the us, did not help the jews flee europe. the creation of a homeland would greatly aid their chance of survival, as well as being a productive decision in general. the jews built their country and have defended it - and have made many contributions and accomplishments. israel was a good investment economically, scientifically, culturally, and so on.

and like i said, an agreement couldve been reached - the israelis at first occupied only a portion of palestinian land, with plenty of room for the two entities to coexist. but the bellicose and belligerent arabs insisted on trying to drive the jews to the sea, which simply backfired. if it werent for all that, im sure they couldve coexisted, and the palestinians wouldve had plenty of land. and i wouldnt call israel a military aggressor, either - another point where the nazi comparison falls short. they defend themselves against those who want to destroy them.. and they even pulled back after territorial gains in warfare.

the jews are successful not because of tricks and lies (another anti-semitic accusation) but because they are talented and smart. the diaspora did alot to make them a successful minority for a long time.

also, like i said before, theres studies that link the genes of ashkenazi jews to an original Near East population. you can find that info yourself.. unless you want me to post up sources, which i can do if needed.
    test
  12. liquid`acid

i said maybe because i didn't kno, your video enlightened me about that, but dont blame white man in general for lies perpetrated by the same people who would kill you if you said the world wasn't flat, or that we weren't the center of the universe. the same people who would beat you if you were left handed because it was a sign of the devil. look, i dont agree with what the church did back then, what they do now or what they will do in the future. there is nothing i would love more then to see Christianity demolished and all their blatant lies exposed.

so obviously my 'maybe' speculation was wrong (you proved that) and the church lied about everything.

wow @ turning weed propaganda into a racial issue, this is what i was getting at when i said you see racism where it isn't. weed was made illegal because the gov't wasnt making money off it and it would have been too difficult to legalize, control and tax its production.. comes back to the money not racism thing, also comes back to the fact you don't really understand the motivations of rich white people.

black people were onto something in the 60's, you were disrupting the status quo and people got killed for it, your first mistake is in thinking they were killed because they were black, they were killed because they were disrupting the rich, the very same reason some of your white presidents have been killed.

"the negative impact on the overall image of black people in america being generated by the predominant culture" it isnt racist because its a simple statement of fact, not some intolerant hate based propaganda.

currently the predominant black culture in america is intricately tied with hip-hop music, do you deney that? (i hope not). now if you take a closer look at hip-hop music made by black people, do you see a positive stereotype? something people will like? most main stream rap puts an extremely bad image out to the general populace about black people thats centered around killing, selling drugs and advocating gang violence and until black people band together once more (like in the 60's) to disassociate themselves from the bad image the statement remains

the negative impact on the overall image of black people in america is being generated by the predominant culture.

white man cannot change that image, only black people can.
    test
  13. Joro

Joro New Member

See in this comment right here you reveal more of yourself than you know.

You reveal that you're ignorant. You reveal that you're a white supremacist. And you reveal that you don't even know you're a white supremacist (probably cuz you're so ignorant).

Check it out ...

Whites haven't been oppressing blacks "for millenia".....sorry to burst your bubble of white supremacy, but whites have only been at the top of the ladder for the past 500 years.

Prior to that, whites were in something known as "the Dark Ages".

The age was "dark" because Europe was occupied by "dark" Africans, called the Moors, who were building universities and paving roads, equipped with Europe's first streetlamps, and introducing plumbing systems. (The Moors were real, but I'm being sarcastic about it being called the Dark Ages cuz the Moors were dark. It's called the "Dark Ages" becuz Europe was not keeping historical records during this time)

After a few centuries of this, the Moors were eventually defeated militarily and had to return to Africa.

Incidentally, during the time of the Moors, there were also universities in West African kingdoms where the world's first eye surgeries were being performed...all while Europe was in its "Dark Ages".....

And prior to that, there is the Egyptian Civilization from which the white man learned everything he knows today ....from mathematics to architecture and masonry to philosophy.

So you see, Africans haven't been oppressed "for millenia".....Look, I know you were being sarcastic ...but the assumption behind your sarcasm is that the black man has been under the white since the beginning of time and all black men do today is make excuses instead of picking themselves up.

I'm showing you that the white man has been ahead for a very short time...and it's "by design", meaning an evil is being perpetrated and perpetuated. Oppression.
    test
  14. liquid`acid

way to catch a hyperbole and understand nothing of what ive said

i have a cookie for you
    test
  15. Joro

Joro New Member

hyberbole? Didn't I say I understood that you were being sarcastic?

It was the underlying assumptions of your "hyperbole" or sarcasm that I was correcting.

You obviously understood nothing *I'VE* said.

I won't be wasting any more time with you, young'un.
    test
  16. liquid`acid

you didn't correct anything, you didn't even understand the part you quoted

it had nothing to do with how long black man has been subjugated by white man, it had to do with weather or not the lasting slavery was planned or not.

basically i was arguing that white people at the time just wanted slaves and that particular time around it turned out to be black people that got shit on. the fact it lasted as long as it has was/is merely a coincidence, there was no committee that sat down and said "lets ruin black people" ... well now that i think about the way the church operated at the time i may be wrong about that, but dont blame christianity on me.

your so busy caught up trying to prove that im a racist white supremest that your blind to everything else and losing your ability to reason properly, let go of your anger it hinders you critical thinking and judgment.
    test
  17. liquid`acid

also i do understand what you've said, ive never refuted that black people have a rich history independent of white people and contributed much to our society...

most literate people know that every race on earth has a rich history and almost every race on earth has been subjugated upon contact with another culture.... thing is... your not special in that fact
    test
  18. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

lol @ white nationalist.

Christ.

This site. Shit. The western world's inability to talk about race without excessive eggshell walking is just pathetic.

Fuck this forum. Fuck you emotional halfwits.
    test
  19. Jep 7:30

If you really think it is fair to remove people who already inhabit a land for others who aren't indigenous to that area, then there is nothing that I can tell you. Straight up, it is all colonization, that is all it is, it is a power game, I'm not saying that every white Jew is apart of some conspiracy, I'm just stating facts that removing people from where they live for genealogy reasons is not very different from a nazi state.

Just look objectively at everything, being the most rich and powerful doesn't sound like an oppressed people AT ALL, how can you not see that? You claim it is because they're talented, and smart? So you might as well say that every group that haven't become that most rich and powerful after they faced oppression is not "talented and smart".

you claim that the US government didn't help the Jews flea Europe, but they sure did help them establish as a nation state Israel, did they not?! Honestly think about what you're trying to say, so you're saying that these Jewish people would have faced unbearable oppression even in the US, and that is why the US helped them establish their own nation state...that is what you're saying?!

I've already seen the studies, I know what you say isn't true, and I'd honestly rather write rhymes than to go back and forth citing studies, and prove you wrong, there just isn't enough time in my day to correct all of your ignorance.
    test
  20. Jep 7:30

First of all, Black music(HipHop, Rap, in particular ) didn't have a negative tilt until that is what mainstream media(white dominated media) demanded, how can you not understand that?

See, this is what I'm saying, just shut the fuck up, because you will just keep being wrong, and I was just keep dogwalking you. you're saying "dont blame white man in general" but "the white man in general" benefits from the lies when those lies are perceived as truth, and thus makes oppression, violence etc. justifiable. I'm blaming you, and people like you, who don't know any better, but think you should speak about the situation at all, you help perpetuate that bullshit, and try to justify it with "maybes", and coping all kinds of pleas, instead of just saying "yeah thats some fucked up bullshit" ,and keep it moving, but no you blame everyone except who is at fault, because you would have to own some of that blame, and you only have to own it not because you were ignorant to it, but because you ride FOR it before you will admit it is wrong.

you set me up with a great example, I didn't turn weed into a racial issue! that is the actual excuse that they told people as to why weed should be illegal, they told them it was because it makes non-whites crazy, but the fact is that cannabis(in its many forms) alone can sustain the economy which is bad business for other industry's and that is the real reason why it is illegal, they weren't going to tell they people that they wanted it outlawed cause it could create a more plush life for the masses but would be bad for the greedy rich, so they told them that the ******s and spics were raping their women when they smoked it.

But of course you think that Blacks are always trying to make something into a racial issue where there is none, but I can actually make the same claim about some whites, and I have way more of an argument, and you just prove that.

I have much more to say about what you said, but I think my post makes more of an impact if I end it here. Don't think for even a second that I don't have the facts to back up what I stated.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.