Is It Racist to be White?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Dex Lewis, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

black peoples situation isnt even close to what has happend to the jews constantly through out history, you were never displaced out of your homeland. you were sold as slaves by conquering tribes and sometimes just raided and gathered up as slaves.

not to mention the fact black people already have their own continent... its called Africa, several nations in there last time i checked. now im not saying you should go back to africa, just that if you stay in NA quit tryna turn classism into racism in an attempt to get the upper hand.

i dont actually believe you hate all white people, im pretty sure you have some white friends, i was tryna make you realize that when you call me racist its about as accurate as my accusation.

an MLK was killed how many decades ago? back when white people still said '******' in public. an when it comes down to it black people were on point with how to bring about change in the system, being a unified people behaving a civilized manner got waaaay further then a bunch of waring gangs crying for change ever will.
    test
  2. Jep 7:30

Jep 7:30 New Member

This is a load of bullshit, most so called jews are not indigeous to Israel, and most "jews" are white, a phenotype that isn't indigeous to that area, infact they have been displacing the people that were already there, not the other way around, Israel now is basically a Nazi state, most "jews" the go there have no ties there other thanre religion, but its gets to be a fucked up thing when they try to claim the religion as their "race". Jews claiming todo the people of the Bible, and so on is no different than white people claiming that civilization started with (white)Greeks in Greece, and so on. you claim that Blacks try to get the upper hand by claiming classism as racism, but anyone can see that jews have used the Holocaust to get their own state, not many people realised that the Holocaust was actually funded with the money of so called jews, and today their are one of the wealtest groups, that doesn't sound like they face unbearable systematic oppression AT ALL, more like a very clever ruse. what is the diffrence from European colonist claiming the right to the land of the Americas, and jews claiming the right to a place they weren't from? Little to nothing, they both had to displace the people that were already there to get their way, both under the guise of God.

WTF?! being conquered by other tribes and sold to work in another place is being displaced from your homeland, are you a re-re?!?

whites "already have their own continent" that didn't stop them from talking a shit all over the rest of the world, and being that most people we think of when we say "jew" are actually European, then how don't they have their on continent?

Nothing you stating makes any sense, and of course you show your own racism,

What gangs ever cried for the end of systematic oppression and political change?
    I woudn't be suprised to find out that you think the Black Panthers are a hate group.

Why does it matter how long ago that MLK was killed? that does take away from the fact that he was killed because he taught peace, and that was powerful? Does it not matter that he wasn't the only person to be killed from their hopfull view? Sean bell was killed bearly 2 years ago now, what about Oscar Grant? Those men were killed because Black people "turn classism into racism in an attempt to get the upper hand"? See how really ignorant you sound?

It doesn't bother me that much that you have these ignorant veiws, because most people are ignorant in reailty, but it really irks me that you have these veiws, yet you post on a side about rap much which histroically coimes from Black people, like most popular music in America. When disinfrancied people in the BX came together to have a good time and berfily excape cribbling oppression I'm sure they didn't think that some asshole who's thoughts are basiclly7 no different than any other ignorant asshole on "race" would also find something in this music. When Afrika Bambaataa decided to use his very influential power as a gang leader for much better and had gagns dance off against one another instead of fighting and killing each other, I don't think realised that some fuck boy on the net would years later would have the nerve to type some bullshit like you have. My point is that if you really think that way about Black people then I don't think you shouldn't have anything todo with this music whatsoever, its just seems to be very ironic, just like the racist rock music then some whites make, they fail to realise that rock was also invented by Black people, so they are bascially just biting the hand that feds them.
    test
  3. Jep 7:30

this is more of that bullshit, the whole thought that black people keep racism alive because it offers them something they are too lazt to work for otherwise is racist in itself, claiming that whites have tried to bury the hatchet is bullshit, it is proven to be bullshit in your on arguments, it is proven to be bullshit in the reality we live in, one that you don't have that insight on. I find it so funny that that people would rather believe that blacks get a kick out of bitching "about how hard it is" than accept the fact that a system of white supremacy is very much still in play, and has shaped the world for the last 500 years.
    test
  4. Jep 7:30

Really? Did the Blacks of Tulsa, Oklahoma deserve to get their town burned down because they "couldn't get their shit together"? Or because racist whites hated to see Blacks do well for themself? I wound't be suprised if you think that the latter is only some fairytale. What bout the Black Panther Party for Self-Defence who(AGAIN) decieded to take charge of their own community, so why did the Goverment do what they did if Black people doing better for themselves wasn't threat to status quo? Then why did the Goverment do it?

There are more than enough examples of Black Americans doing for themselves without outside influence and beings very successful, but there aren't many examples of those people doing that with no interference from the Goverment and or racist whites.

Fact is, you guys aren't looking at the bigger picture, you're just on some "i'm sick of whiety being blamed, it doesn't matter if we're actualy are at fault or not, i'm just sick of us being blamed"

you guys claim that blacks have has sooooooooo much "federal aid", but an objective views shows the Goverment has done much more to regress Blacks in American than to aid us.
    test
  5. Jep 7:30

exactly, these clowns are over here pissed because they can't say "nigga" in their raps without everyone calling them out about it and shit.
    test
  6. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Okay.

If you and Joro truly feel that blacks are still getting that much of a raw deal in the 21st century, I have really only two options to suggest...

1. Migrate
    2. Start killing every white face you encounter.

Number 2 is certainly a historically tried and true method of shifting power and ousting the oppressor.

If you're too 'moral' for that and content with bleating on about how unfair the system is, then I have nothing else to add to this thread.

The social injustices, real or perceived, suffered by a meager 13% of the population won't be affecting my sleep any time soon.
    test
  7. x - calli

x - calli Guest

im aware that they had investment and help in building their country - in fact, one of the main complaints i have about israel is that it relies on too much of the us' resources.

with that said, they didnt inherit an urbanized, built up area. they did alot of work building the country, as well as defending it from repeated invasions.

and im not against corrective measures either. like i said, you should have assistance but not a golden path. im for corrective measures within reasonable limits.
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

I assure you there are people who are already strategically planning on carrying out your suggestion.

What happens when yours is the white face they encounter?

Permanent sleep.
    test
  9. x - calli

x - calli Guest

i find it wildly ironic when i see anti-semitism from pro-black nationalists. youd think that youd have at least some understanding for a minority thats been trampled on as much as the jews, considering how passionate you are about racism, slavery and inequality in america.

the jews original homeland was the land of israel. they had a state there as the ancient israelites (12 tribes) but since ancient rome they were scattered in the diaspora. the ashkenazi jews of europe WERE ethnically jewish. genetic studies have shown that most jews today carry middle eastern genes from the area of palestine.. in fact, jews with the last name "cohen" have been shown to be descended from a single patriarch of the tribes.

the holocaust and the events surrounding it made it imperative for the jews to re-establish their homeland. as far as occupying palestinian land goes, theres no reason that the two peoples couldntve co-existed. in fact, when the british mandate of palestine was broken up, the israelis were given only a sliver of the territory.. only after defensive wars did their borders expand. if the arabs werent so belligerent and bellicose throughout the entire story, it couldve worked out.
    test
  10. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Oh..

Use a couple white liberal bleeding hearts convinced that blacks are cuddly, misunderstood creatures as human shields.

Share a blunt with satan.

I don't know.

I guess the prospect of falling casualty to impotent mass hood nigga rage just doesn't really phase me all too much.
    test
  11. liquid`acid

just in case some of you dont know if you rock the boat of the people in power they will kill you... regardless of color... and if you happen to be black i can guarantee you that isnt why you were killed... its cuz you were rocking the boat... do you not understand how classism works? its a money based system of hate, not color

and honestly do you guys not see the differences between MLK and other influential people that actually brought about change and the way people are doin it today? are you forgetting that MLK had white supporters too? theres a good reason for it

if you cant see the differences and piece together why current methods are failing i dont kno what to say.

honestly what do you expect white people to do? throw money at it? it doesnt work, just look at the natives in canada, for all the billions my gov has thrown at the problem its only made it worse. give you your own country? you gotta fight for or die enmass for it like everyone else. abolish all racist laws and wait for an improvement from generation to generation? already in place.
    test
  12. Jep 7:30

you have to point out where I was "anti-semitic", I only stated facts, I didn't gout of my way to hate on Jewish people. The point is that the white Jews of today aren't the orignal Hebrews, and don't have the right to Isreal(same with those black niggas that be shoutin on the street coner)
    they same people claiming that Jewish is a "race" are the same people that are just trying to get over.

test
  13. Jep 7:30

Do you realise that Malcom X, and the Orignal Panther party also had many white supporter?! I bet you don't.

The problem is that people like you think that Blacks need something from whites, we don't, all we need is for the system of white suremacy to be totally tooken down, which is hasen't.
    test
  14. Jep 7:30

We don't need your options or suggestions, that is what your pretentious ass fails to realise, but we do need for you to get off our dicks.
    test
  15. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Boo hoo hoo
    test
  16. Jep 7:30

keep being a hateful little bitch
    test
  17. liquid`acid

... anyone literate with even a minor interest in the matter knows that BP's had white supporters, ive never had the interest to look into malcom x so ill give you that one

white supremacy... this is part of the problem, it has nothing to do with race and you guys cant seem to figure that out, it has to do with money... money.. money get it? money.. money is the issue

no one gives a fuck what race you are, just how rich you are an what your willing to do to stay rich
    test
  18. x - calli

x - calli Guest

lol, you said that israel is a nazi state, that jews funded their own holocaust, and that they havent really been oppressed.. this sounds like anti-semitic ideas. you yourself may not be actively anti-semitic, but you subscribe to many of their ideas.

while israelis are not the israelites, many of them are descended from the original population as i described. the dispute about whether the jews should live in that land, or whether all of it shouldve stayed with the palestinians, is a very thorny debate. however, the jews had several reasons for creating their own state, such as the holocaust and the refusal of most countries to accept jewish refugees from europe (this even applies to america). also, many arabs took the axis side in ww2. what is certain about the territorial dispute is that both sides couldve come to an agreement if it hadnt been for arab belligerence.

as far as whether jews are a "race" or not... the question of race was always murky and often based on social construction. what is certain is that the jews were persecuted as a racial/ethnic group under the nuremberg laws (which israels law of return was based on) and other laws. considering that people with jewish ancestry were classified as subhuman/untermensch, it doesnt follow that the jews pushed to be classified as a race for their own advantage.
    test
  19. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

where do you get this white hate rally speach garbo from? i mean, to think that Blacks have not earned ten times what they have been paid is just simply the result of a person who refuse to accept the truth. and if there is an entire generation thinking like this, you are just as lost as the %50 of young Blacks dropping out of school. we are all humans and we all need one another, we can like it accept it or not. whats right is right, there is no abstract formula to it, it jus is. whaever you would want for yourself in the same situation, thats whas right. see how simple that is? know one thing for sure so, judgement is a Universal Law. its called "Relativity." call it Karma if you would like to... fairness will be a reality no matter what. go ahead, kick the stool! and look up and it will be yo dumb ass laying on the floor...

the charges never should have been in the first place. white men are never approached with that bs. in the first place, this is 2009, damn! ive witnessed white cats dog out cops man, so, i dont wanna hear it! the man was not wrong! you can break into your own home, its yours! anyways, the games rules has all been perverted by evil men. the universal law of relativity will have to come in and even out the playing field. it would be nice if we as men were able to come together and reason with one another and get it done... nevertheless, it will still be... no one can stop it.
    test
  20. Jep 7:30

I didn't lie at all, that is all facts. Point blank, displacing people from Israel for others who have no tangible case does make it a nazi state, the same why Jews were made to leave where they lived from baseless reasons. you're confused by the fallacy of being "anti-semetic" and realizing facts. Fact is that Jews are at the top of the pile when it comes to power, that doesn't sound like an oppressed people at all, sounds like people who have use fallacy you get their way, not far removed that white supremacy as ws told huge lies to make their actions justifiable. Fact is that noone in the area has the phenotype of white jews that we see today, it has been proven that other people have more Hebrew ancestry that most people we think of "jewish".
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.