Is It Racist to be White?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Dex Lewis, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

you know what, this is so crazy to me, asJoro said^^^^ I love to read the opinions of these young white guys! "Blacks are morally and intellectually bankrupt"...."Blacks should get over themselves"....."We won't change an unfair system until blacks smile for us and tell us they're happy"..... these are the same crackas that will say that that Israel is unfair to arabs right? or that Hitler was unfair to the jews... or gays are not treated fair! have we ever thought about what would happen if we gave a fair distrabution of the land, power, and wealth of this country to Blacks as a collective what would happen? i mean if we occupied seats in the house and senate etcjus for us? jus our portion, our minority portion... until a balance of equity, equal treatment, equal protection under the law, equal understanding, equal opportunity, and a equal distrabution is addressed, we will always be confronted with protest... We may as well be prepared for it. Henry "Skip" Gates: Summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Yale. MacArthur "genius grant" recipient. Acclaimed historian, Harvard professor and PBS documentarian. One of Time magazine's "25 Most Influential Americans" in 1997. Holder of 50 honorary degrees.

If this man can be taken away by police officers from the porch of his own home, what does it say about the treatment that average blacks can expect in 2009?
    imagine a white professor, a distinguished white professor at Harvard, walking around with a cane, going into his own house, being harassed or stopped by the police. It would never happen."

And that this should happen to "Skip" Gates — the unblemished embodiment of President Obama's recent admonition to black America not to search for handouts or favors, but to "seize our own future, each and every day" — shook many people to the core.

if we realy wanted to end all this, we could. when will we all take the responsibility to do whas right? good and right?
    test
  2. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

No, I really don't give a fuck about entertaining worthless ideas like equal distribution, frankly.

I don't care to hinder the creative ability and ambitions of man just to fulfill some abstract, utterly relative ideal of "fairness" and "whas right".

You should be afraid that there's a young generation of white boys who think just like I do. Who've eluded the liberal mindtrap of altruism, compassion, guilt and mindless emotional indulgence.

You have survived off the pity and sheepish self-sacrifice of whites without even a thank you for far too long and I would love to kick the stepping stool out from under you.
    test
  3. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lol no ones gunna hand anyone land and seats of power, you earn that shit and if you play by the rules that govern your country skin color will not get in your way, your own president will attest to that

however if you dont play the rules you wont be successful, its how any game works

you act like your country has singled out blacks or something, ppl are constantly trying to tell you that you are creating your own alienation but you wont listen or even consider it because it reflects negatively on you. after which you just call us racist because someone of another color said something negative about you. its funny that someone can tell you why your not being successful playing their game with the rules they made, how the rules work and how to achieve something by their rules, but apparently you know their game better then they do.

as for Henry Gates arrest, you realize charges were dropped right? and incase you aren't aware most officers will arrest someone asking for a name and badge number when they know their in the wrong regardless of race, happens to white people too.

its interesting you brought this Gates fellow up considering he advocates black integration into white culture.
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

one thing is for certain racism is very much alive to this day. weather its' black,white or any other nationality. i think it's sad that people like to judge other people with out judging them selves first. i mean what makes one race of people better then the other? to me there is no superior race of people or culture for that matter. just a lot of different people riding on a high horse. when you die you going to heaven or hell and one thing for sure heaven and hell is not segregated. so if you don't have your life in order its time you get it in order. cause god looks it your soul not the color of your skin.
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

No white men openly talk like this...not in any public forum.

The ones who genuinely think like this are quiet, as their ideals can only be achieved surreptitiously.

The ones who openly say it aloud don't believe in it (if they believed in it they wouldn't ruin the game by talking about it), but instead the "talkers" are just whiteboys who are miserable and need something to feel good about.
    test
  6. Joro

Joro New Member

You, liquid acid, are not the one making the rules. It's not YOUR game. Who do you think you are? You think cuz you have white skin you have power? Oh yea.....that's right .....you do have a sense that at least the rules are in your favor...that's why to you it's "our game" .....

Still, you are just another pawn living under rules you didn't make. So yes, I CAN know more about "your" game as I've been living in it longer.

Just becuz "the rules"... of "your game" ...hold me back, doesn't mean you're smarter than me.

racist youths...a sad phenomenon.
    test
  7. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

I play a liberal in real life.

However, those are my genuine feelings.
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

I'm glad you cleared that up.
    test
  9. liquid`acid

i never once said or even hinted that it was my game, were not even in the same country... how would it be my game? i was talking about how many times people like you have been told how to succeed in America yet you ignore the advice in lieu of your own path, then when it fails you wonder why and get mad at white people.

but thank you for proving two of my points, its very typical for people like you to call white people racist as soon as they say something negative or something someone of another race doesnt like.

yer not gunna guilt trip me with your baseless accusations of racism so why do you continue trying? why is it that you are not capable of arguing anything? all you do is call people racist until they conform to your thought process

i think you forgot the word 'white' considering the fact you yourself are extremely racist but dont seem to have a problem with it.
    test
  10. Joro

Joro New Member

white people have told black people how to succeed in North America? And black people ignore the advice and go their own path?

Think about this argument. Then live another decade of reality, and think about the world. Then relate it back to this argument you're bringing to me.

There's several racist assumptions about your argument.

You're so dumb you don't even know you're racist. Just a dumb kid. A product of an upbringing under white supremacy.
    test
  11. liquid`acid

^rather, people in power have advised the lower class members of society how to succeed and its been proven successful by numerous individuals of various minorities

there is nothing wrong with taking a path of your own choosing, but getting angry and blaming white people when it doesnt work out the way you want is simply ignorant

please, since im 'just a dumb kid' point out the racist assumptions in my argument and maybe i can explain what i meant a little better
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

youngin' ...again....you didn't understand what I wrote. Your arguing points I wasn't making. I never said blacks choose their own path...I was paraphrasing your assertion that blacks are too dumb to follow the directions to success so graciously handed down from white people.

Anywayz ...I realize that this discussion will go nowhere ....so I'll tell you the "Reality Poem"

If you're white....you're allright

If you're yellow...you're mellow ...

If you're brown...stick around ...

If you're black ...GET BACK

....this little rhyme describes reality. Thus I called it the "Reality Poem". Get what I'm trying to say? Now .....YOU see reality through the lens of a young no-nothing white kid, raised under this system of color privilege....so to your inexperienced youth and idealism, it would seem like blacks live in the same world you do, thus can the only explanation for their disadvantage be their actions. Have a good night.
    test
  13. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Pooooor blacks. : (

Decades of federal aid and the system is still inherently bigoted and out to get you because you're incapable of getting your shit together.

Meanwhile, first generation africans are thriving despite their 'skin defect'.

waaaaaaaaaaaah

i'm gonna walk thru life clinging to every bunk sociological, cultural marxist excuse for why im a failure i can cuz tryingz just too hard
    test
  14. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

A poem!

Fitting you self-defeating, black emo bastard.
    test
  15. x - calli

x - calli Guest

did the history of slavery have an impact on blacks in america? of course, an enormous impact.

have blacks been affected by institutionalized, legalized racism extending well into the 20th century? of course.

have blacks been affected by widely-held racist ideas and motivations, the invisible empire aka the kkk, and a culture that rejected and degraded them? yes.

specters from these historical facts and processes are still with us today. nothing changes overnight, and considering that blacks started on the very bottom rung of the latter and had it the worst of any immigrant group, theyve come pretty far.

however...

im not going to apologize for things that i had no part in long before i was born. just because im white doesnt mean i have any collective responsibility, any more than im collectively responsible for the exploits of colonialism, or even the holocaust (im part german).

speaking of which, the ashkenazi jews rebounded from one of the worst genocides ever to build a new country out of scratch, which is now one of the best countries in the middle east in many categories.

historical abuses and horrors should not bind you in the present. you deserve assistance, but not a golden path laid out for you because of your skin color.

the bloody past should not make it acceptable for blacks today to throw around wild accusations of racism at the slightest provocation, and it shouldnt force me as a white dood to bow to this and have to walk on eggshells in race debates while the black opponent can get as fired up as they want.

no matter what you do now, the history of slavery, genocides, wars, tyranny, and violence will continue to be the same story. the present day is the tip of the pen as it writes in the pages of history... and you should embrace this. dont become addicted to the narcotic of the past.
    test
  16. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Speak my nigga.

Speak.
    test
  17. liquid`acid

you needa put aside your inaccurate assumptions about me when reading my posts because yer interpreting them in a very jaded way and paraphrasing it into something i never said or meant. i never said black people were to dumb to follow the advice given by people in power and i say people in power because more often then not it comes from a successful black person not white people.

ive tried to tell you that YOU(and ppl like you) are the one creating this situation, kids arent raised to hate/fear black people anymore (maybe in the deep south) but they can learn it from people like you who just hate white people because their white. basicly what you are putting out is coming back to you... do you like it?

you create your own alienation just socrates did, just like the jews do, belive it or not your own actions will create whats known as a ripple effect.

obviously white people are currently experiencing the ripple effect of their own actions and have been for a little while but youve got to be blind to not realize that you are also creating waves. we tried to bury the hatchet but people like you keep digging it up just to rag on whitey a bit more. instead of appreciating what your have and trying to get further you would rather sit around and bitch about how hard it is.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

Dex Lewis: You're speaking comfortably from behind the walls of a system that is set up for you. In other threads you even claim to be some kind of illuminati shot-caller in real life, posing as a liberal while imposing a system of oppression.

Now to win an argument, you're acting like it's a level playing field.

The thing about liars is that they are never consistent.
    test
  19. Joro

Joro New Member

X-Calli: The Jews got their own country set up for them from the US and Britain. They get millions of dollars in aid from the US government every year. Israel is backed and supported by the some of the most richest and powerful people in the world. The creation of Israel is not a story of hardworking Jews digging a city of gold out of the dessert sands.

Marcus Garvey and Malcolm X called for blacks in the Americas to be given their own nation, and those two faced opposition at every turn and were eventually destroyed.

And yes, whites like you, who never owned a slave, are culpable when they oppose corrective measures like affirmative action, claiming it to be "reverse racism".
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

Liquid 'Acid: Yea, you got me. I hate white people. You say white people only hate me becuz I hate them (you)? Then why was MLK killed? Dumb, racist kid.

It starts with pseudo-intellectual debate on the net, and ends in people getting shot.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.