Is It Racist to be White?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Dex Lewis, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

Wrd, the system is rigged against dumb, lazy, lawless brutes who couldn't finish school because they were too busy beating up women whilst on crack. It just so happens that a disproportionate number of blacks fall into this category compared to other races.
    test
  2. Joro

Joro New Member

Wrd, civilization started with the Greeks - WHITE men.

The greatest most powerful army the earth has ever seen, that of the United States, is controlled by WHITE men.

Jesus Christ was WHITE.

The WHITE man is GOD.

My black skin is a mark of my shame, my inferiority, and my savagery.
    test
  3. Tequila Jong-il

now you're getting it
    test
  4. Joro

Joro New Member

Teq: You still looking at your own penis trying to convince yourself that the black man's penis is weak? Did your girl make another Freudian slip? "Uhhhhh Teq! stick it BLACK in my pussy!...sorry, I mean back in my pussy!"

Make another thread about the black man's dick why don't you.
    test
  5. Tequila Jong-il

I challenge you too find a single news story with reference to wide scale breakage of white penises.
    test
  6. Joro

Joro New Member

What motivated you to look up that obscure article about dick on a small island somewhere? Just cuz your girl asked you to stick it Black in? "Gotta show her my penis is good enough"....yea I can see how it turned you into a homo.

But no, I'm comfortable with my dick and how it works so I don't gotta look up info on other dicks to prove something to anybody in my life and certainly not strangers on the net. Like you do.

LOL@you tryna sound scientific about your insecurity. "I challenge you, find widescale penis breakage...." LOL
    test
  7. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

ye fuck all this online racism shit u say any of this shit to my face im going to beat the shit out of u no arguing no nothing fucking white ass fags
    test
  8. Clark America

Clark America red blooded

that's what's wrong with blacks...they always think they can solve something with violence
    test
  9. Sorath

Sorath New Member

^They come from an intellectually bankrupt culture where force and self-pity trump reason and initiative.
    test
  10. Clark America

Clark America red blooded

those are just more excuses for them...it comes a time when you have to wake up...and realize your leaning on bullshit
    test
  11. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

has it ever occurred to some of you guys that white people are waiting for black north americans to get over themselves, dead the self pitty and stop being racist before we move on? same thing happening in canada with the native people, were all waiting for them to get over themselves so we can move on, its useless to attempt to do so without them on board.

until you guys stop hating white people for being white and having opinions that may be negative or contrary to yours no progress will ever be made.

joro, sizzla, h20 an supporters
    why one earth would anyone adjust a system for a group of people that is holding a grudge and is racist towards them?
    test
  12. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

b/c white people aren't racist @ all-its all in the minds of angry blacks...

that 88 year old white man who killed that security guard b/c he was black was probably just a figment of my imagination...

you know-cus thats all us angry blacks harp on about....

the racism that exist is all in our heads...
    test
  13. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

glad to see this section hasn't changed
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

I love to read the opinions of these young white guys! "Blacks are morally and intellectually bankrupt"...."Blacks should get over themselves"....."We won't change an unfair system until blacks smile for us and tell us they're happy".....

Reading the opinions of these young white ppl is like looking into a crystal ball....the future gets a lot clearer.
    test
  15. liquid`acid

im sure the old man was racist, i wouldn't try to deny that white people exhibit racist behavior either

what you and many other are constantly failing to do is look at the motivation behind the racism. here in canada i get hated by native because im white and someone else who was white did some terrible shit to them.

ill admit that it is slowly breeding resentment in me because of what i have to put up with from them on a daily basis. they are clinging to a centuries old hatred of me and refuse to let it go causing me to harbor a maybe two year long resentment towards them, if they got over and and let it go it wouldn't happen.

i try my best to understand that they are still angry and not let it get to me, but to put it simply, they are putting hatred out and its coming back to them.
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

Liquid acid ......shut the fuck up. You're just a racist white kid attempting to justify your racism. (no wonder the natives you know hate you)

^^^That's called oppression. And you're trying to argue that oppression is justified as long as the people being oppressed are angry about it. You're an idiot, naturally, as all racists are. But your arguments specifically are especially stupid.

All natives I've met are by nature generous, and more often gentle people. If some punk you, it's cuz they see you for the racist punk you are.
    test
  17. liquid`acid

lol actually the natives who take the time to talk to me like me, i get along well with the older ones, their cool.

however its the young bucks who think they can earn a stripe by beefing with the white kid in the back of the bus that i don't like.

its funny how bent outta shape you got over that question considering the system already did what i was askin about (at least up here). we give them cheap ciggs an booz at their request, let them smoke inside (in certain areas) when its illegal for everyone else, they get bigger better tax breaks from my understanding, with a little effort writing an essay or two they can get a ridiculously larger funding for education then anyone else, our government forces certain companies to diversify hiring and hire natives (well more then just natives get this) even if their less qualified and they have all the same opportunities anyone else has.

yet they choose to ignore the opportunities to better their situation and just hate on whitey for all their problems.

your doin the same thing, when it comes down to it, white people have fucked over everyone, even ourselves. After watching the asians and the irish bounce back why should we not expect others to do the same? is there some reason we shouldn't expect you guys to be equally capable of doing the same thing?

if im racist for expecting the same thing of all races then so be it, im ok with that.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

"we give them ciggz and booz" ......you serious? Natives must be dumb not to see how good they have it.

Anyway you're just a kid riding the school bus. You have no idea how the real world is. Cite all the well-publicized initiatives to diversify hiring you want - fact is we're a long way from "equal opportunity."

Btw, why do white ppl like to feel sorry for the Irish? haha...you and Dex Lewis kill me.
    test
  19. liquid`acid

city bus not school bus, but same shit diff pile

and we dont give them booze and ciggs, its just cheap as fuck and tax free for them in certain areas

and i dont feel sorry for the irish, i doubt dex does either, i dont feel sorry for shit that white people have done (obviously i recognize it as wrong tho) because we did it without discrimination. ie. we were equal opportunity slavers

but to answer the question its because we tried to kill them, you kno the whole genocide & slavery thing we do or somethin like that. 70 or so years ago when women had virtually no rights ghettos were filled with irish and italians (before the blacks completely filled them) and we wouldnt give them jobs or do shit for them, they were less then human, but they managed to get passed it in like 20-30 years.

obviously we haven't hit equal opportunity yet, but you cant force tolerance on people, they will resent it, tolerance will grow with every new generation. but current double standards in society that immediately label white people as racist are detrimental to your cause. If i express a dislike for the way native society conducts itself in an urbane environment i get called a racist, but if a black person or another native does it its fine. if a job application asks if your a minority its fine (surprisingly common here) but if it asks if your white its an instant law suit. minorities can use racist slang like nigga, ch!nk, wop or w/e with impunity but its not ok for white people to do it.

im not complaining about that, we brought it upon ourselves, but to foster tolerance rules need to be applied equally. minorities need to stop getting on our ass about shit that they do too, basically practice what you preach. dont chastise me for calling someone a nigga then turn around and do it yourself, how do you kno i didnt mean it the same way you do?

how would you feel if someone smoking a cigg told you to put yours out cuz its a smoke free environment? I guarantee you'd resent it. double standards just don't work or benefit anyone in the long run.
    test
  20. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

lol.

I couldn’t give a fuck less about the irish.

Unlike most idiots, I don’t read history with some myopic emotional bent. History isn’t a storybook full of protagonists and antagonists. Economics is the guiding force of mankind, not arbitrary morality.

As far as I’m concerned, slavery is a necessary byproduct of any growing civilization. It never gets stamped out, its form just becomes more sophisticated with rising technology.

What bothers me is the monopoly that blacks think they have on victimhood. They have been taking advantage of white guilt and the gears of democracy for their collective survival for far too long and i’m sick of the endless excuses that leftists and people like Joro sputter by rote for a race’s inability to get its shit together despite decades of federal aid and every opportunity to get ahead.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.