Is it possiblr that heaven is an actual planet?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

word payback....

could you then use those verses you provided and build up an understanding as detailed as you can and staying in the scriptures ? I'm highly curious to what you bring out in them....
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Thus saith Yahuwah, Learn not the way of the heathen and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them

Jeremiah 2
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Cool. thats got nothing to do with my post.
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Yeah, I can quote the bible too:

Ezekiel 4:12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.
    test
  5. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Listen yall! you only find what you seek....
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Coup d'état

be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them
    test
  7. AliceHouse

Proverbs 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Exactly my point. what according to this verse are the "heavens"

Thats what i thought
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I reading the bible last night came across this wording in Psalms and then in the extensive notes on Psalms in the KJV, and thus spent time reading other verses:

The words heaven and heavens are used 718 times in Scripture.
    They mean the air, clouds, sky, expanse, stars, and the planet on which God dwells.

The Planet Heaven (2 Cor. 12); Created before Earth (Gen 1:1; 2:1; Job 38; 4-7)

Heaven is a created planet like Earth (Gen 1:1; 2:1; Ps. 8:3)

Highest Planet (Eph. 1:21; 4-1; Heb. 7:26)

A paradise (2 Cor. 12:1-4; Rev. 2:7)

God's dwelling place (Dt. 26:15; 1 Ki. 8:30, 39, 43, 49)

...in the north part of the universe, in relationship to the Earth (Isa. 14:12-14; Ps. 75:6-7)

...above (1 Ki. 8:23)

...and in the highest part of creation (Job 22:12; Lk. 2:14; Eph. 1:21; 4:10)

Shape
    ...round (Job 22:14; Ps. 19:6)

...like the Earth (Isa. 40:22; Eccl. 1:6)

size
    ...unknown, but perhaps larger than Earth, judging from the size of its cities (Rev. 21:9-27), from the size of other planets compared to Earth and from the number of inhabitants (Jer. 33:22; Heb. 12:22-23)

...has real cities (Heb. 11:10-15; 13:14; Rev. 21:2, 9-27)

...all material things like we have on Earth (Rom. 1:20; Phil. 2-10)

...Men have been taken to heaven and have lived there in natural bodies for thousands of years (Gen. 5:24; 2 Ki. 2:1, 11; Zech. 14:11-14; Heb. 11:5; Rev. 11:3-11)

And much more can be found in the Bible = NOTES ON PSALMS p, 622, 623 Dake's Annotated Reference Bible, The Holy Bible containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text by Finis Jennings Dake.

Why is there so much doubt about life on other planets when the Bible states that God dwells on the planet called Heaven?

I went to Church and I never heard one sermon that depicted Heaven as a planet. It was only ever 'paradise'. Well, why not be specific with the terminology?

It would make a lot of sense too with the fall of man as per Genesis.
    They fell from a planet.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

Heaven could be a term for the higher dimensions, (the spiritual realm). There's certainly no reason that higher dimensions can't harbor planets, but we have to consider that in Heaven there is no death, no time, no suffering etc. and these are traits attributed to the 4th dimension and higher. Certainly, the idea of a physical material 'Heaven' is impossible to reconcile with. It would have to exist in a higher plane.

And other religions corroborate this, especially ancient hinduism (Vedic philosophy) which was around long before any other religion. They spoke of Heavens and other planets as well, that we can go to by raising our spirits. These planets and heavens exist in other dimensions which we will experience at death. These higher dimensions affect us directly, they are woven into our physical existence (in the 3rd dimension), hence, God is above as so below.

I think all religions hint at the existence of other realms, higher dimensions, and yes planets. Why not?

The only problem is in this modern age people have stopped reading between the lines, they have stopped investigating the possibility of spiritual dimensions etc. and they are fooled into believing that this is the only reality, that there is no 'heaven' or hell. There very well could be.

They are dimensions of existence just like this one. There is a reason we are told to laugh at the idea of Heaven etc.... becuase if we knew that our souls were immortal and that our behavior and thoughts decided whether or not we ascend to higher dimensions, we would behave completely different in society.

We wouldn't fear death, we would be careful how we act and what we do, etc. Obviously, it would be harder to control a world full of spiritually free beings, so people like Christ were murdered by the state for trying to teach people how to reach heaven, and how to live for the higher realms instead of the lower.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

I found your post on point.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

thanx bpb...

interpreting the bible is a tough thing to do.. but i think thats the wonderful thing about it is that it was written with many layers of meaning and truth alike other books
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

read a real book
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

Ive read many real books..

I can go two routes.. I can subtley troll u and point out if its a book then its real.. Its a real book

Or I can choose the route that all knowledge and wisdom is interwoven and necissary for the development of the human spirit

Or I can be like buddah and appreciate it for its representation of the human evolution of the mind..

Namaste
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Heres the thing busta.
    u say read a real book.

the bible is the best selling book..of all time. and yet im willing to bet uve yet to read it cover to cover. in fact id bet u. never got through one book in the book.
    test
  16. AliceHouse

Guiness Book of World Records is he highest selling.

The Bible is the most highly distributed.

Minor correction, I know. But most bibles are given, not sold. :p
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol just trollin yo

i knew id get a dig for that. Its cool i know its a real book. Ive read it
    test