Is it possiblr that heaven is an actual planet?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Sep 7, 2013.

1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

That the bible is actually describing a physical planet in this universe.

hear me out

the bible says its located due north in the sky

Beyond the stars

that its ever expanding

that we are aliens that long for our homeland, a better country..a planet?

It also says that a day in heaven is like a thousand years on earth

thats exactly what would happen had you traveled to the farthest reaches of our universe..time slows

and when u got back more time wouldve past on earth than u would experience in space.

it sounds plausible
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Think bigger.

test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

this is sad bro...

The Father's throne is not on some planet...and if you study you will realize the Kingdom is coming down to earth, we aren't going anywhere

Rev 21 speaks on and just after the judgment of all man and after the second death, those who not be found in the book called life...it speaks of the new earth and heaven and the Kingdom of Elohim coming down forever...

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
    2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from Elohim out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of Elohim is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and Elohim himself shall be with them, and be their Elohim.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dude stoners have been saying this for centuries, gods and angels were just "aliens maaaan"

now christianity is adopting "new agey" principles payback? haha it was inevitable. Heathens
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Coup d'état

payback, if you may can you provide scripture for all of what you said ?
    test
  6. Dex Luis

Dex Luis Dextilla The Hunk

Why not

Christianity has already become weakened enough neutering itself to appease modern sensibilities.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i just said that because in the past payback had scoffed so much at anything "new agey" and made fun of it.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Hold up coup.

earth is a planet is it not.

And a new "earth" would be a planet as well. correct.

sounds to me like u didnt debunk anything there.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Im just presenting a theory here.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

@Coup de' tat
    Hebrews 11:16
    2 Corinthians 12:2-4, Psalm 11:4
    Heb 8:5
    Ephesians 4:9, 10, Acts 1:10, 11
    Isaiah14:12
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

a heathen theory
    test
  12. AliceHouse

I just find it interesting when two people have the same book for the same faith, they can come up with two wildly competing theories.

But when two people independent of each other use the scientific method to test a hypothesis, always seem to come up with the same results.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

aliens are one of the craziest things i can think of

can you imagine actually getting abducted? how intense the realization would be that you were in a spaceship made by aliens and that they exist.... shit would be mindboggling. Id hope to be baked if it happened to me. Seems like a perfect situation to be baked for....unless of course, they have specially painfull tests they run on people who are baked, then it definately would not be a good situation to be high for
    test
  14. AliceHouse

Have you seen Fire in the Sky? It takes place where I live. Also, so does the first episode of X-Files.
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah and the documentary about it... looked pretty intense.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Expound on these.
    test
  17. Coup d'état

sorry just saw tihs...

earth is where we live, Abba created it. Calling it a planet is a man classification...but I supose by the term planet you mean earth....this however does not indicate other earths out there...and this is certainly not found in scripture according to my understanding.

New earth means what it means according to scriptures and precepts and witnesses.

Abba is going to make all things new again. That is why it will be a new earth...he is going to judge it severly and then make all things new again when the kingdom comes down form heaven....

The kingdom of heaven is to come down on earth...is not called earth. It is called the kindom of heaven that will come down from such...there is a clear distinction. The kingdom will reside on the Fathers set apart place on earth: Jerseleum. The earth around it is earth...the Kingom is a great city taht will rule the world from that location for evermore.

Which is why I ask you to expound on those verses you gave to build me understanding that reflects off yours....

//

a lot of times things sound good philosophically speaking but they are not truth or taught in the scriptures...it might sound good to you, but is it found in the true narratvie of scriptures ?
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
    test
  18. AliceHouse

Pretty sure The One is going to destroy this universe entirely, and not create a new Earth, but send our souls to either Hell's Pit or Shang-ri La. But only after we pass through the purgatory of the Dark Carnival, which exists on this Earth, but on a separate wavelength.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

Hold up coup.
    The new jeruselem will come down from heaven. but the new earth will not. it will be a recreation of earth. as this one will be destroyed "again" by fire.
    The millenial kingdom will be the reign of christ, Gods "Will" will be executed on earth "like it is in heaven" it will be under his rulership. but his actual kingdom which is heaven will not be coming to earth. as u shared there will be a distinction still between the two places heaven and earth.
    test
  20. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

It's an interesting theory that I don't know if would stand through all scriptures but definatly interesting.
    test