Is it possible Itama is Zetsu?

Discussion in 'The Library' started by MaskDown, Jun 17, 2013.

1. MaskDown

MaskDown Member

I'm sure many of your have heard about this theory regarding Hashirama's lil brother, Itama in the midst of speculation that he could possibly be Zetsu. There are many clues peggin him being the younger brother, one of which is quite obvious as his hair in split in the middle. One side being white and the other black. HMMMMMMM.

I know what you're thinking it's just a combo of Hashi and Tobirama's hair but if we know Kisimoto, he doesn't created character out of the blue for nothing. I have a firm belief that Kisi brought him up to be used in the storyline somewhere in the future. Yeah, I understand it's just hair, but remember when everybody was tagging Tobi to be Obito solely for the coincidence in their names and hair. What if this is anther clue? How do we know Itama is actually dead?...Think about it.

Oh yeah. tsunade is Naruto's grandmother.
    test
  2. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Would that leave Jiraiya as the grandfather? His hairstyle as a kid does stongly resemble Minatos just a little bit longer.....It was referenced in a joking manner after all.....

"Later, Jiraiya's first book, The Tale of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi, failed to be a best-seller. Minato, now the Fourth Hokage, thought the book was excellent, and praised Jiraiya, saying that the protagonist resembled him greatly. It was then that Minato revealed that he and Kushina Uzumaki, who was pregnant at the time, wanted to raise their child to be a great shinobi, like the one in the book, and for that reason they decided to name him "Naruto", after the main character. Jiraiya jokingly pointed out that it would make him Naruto's godfather"
    test
  3. Dex of Sparta

Dex of Sparta New Member

Probably the result of one of weirdo Madara's gene-splicing experiments.

Would make sense.

Obito seems to have been injected primarily with Tobirama's DNA. Madara with Hashirama.
    test