Is it ok...

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by GaLaTeA, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...in your opinion, while you're in relationship to be talking about sex with your ex, reminiscing about sex with your ex, and sharing nude pictures with your ex? would it piss you off if your girl was doing that to you?

...or what if she was complaining about something she didn't think you were doing right in bed to her ex?

...what kind of level do you have to be on to be ok with that?
    test
  2. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

The answer is pretty obvious
    test
  3. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

pussy level tbh.

talking about an ex with your current man/woman is team notagoodidea in most cases imo - in the way you mention it would goodnight sayonara
    test
  4. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i would be mad if shorty did that shit to me....

i only do it when im single. i dont care if she has a new nigga.

i keep contact with all my exs that tasted good
    test
  5. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

can't talk sex with the ex, that will just lead to more sex with the ex and the ex is an ex for a reason, no need opening old pussy wounds..lol
    test
  6. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

[youtube]Wi4tEWU5TEM[/youtube]
    test
  7. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Leave the past in the past.
    test
  8. SzOKrates

SzOKrates iudicium hoc

You trying to get DP'd?
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no i wouldnt be cool with it, because shes putting herself in the situation where things could escalate, shes basically dipping her toes in the pool, if she was truly faithful she wouldnt do it at all. Thinking about the scenario im assuming shes doing it behind my back which again is wrong because if she thought it was ok she wouldnt hide it. So she would know its wrong and still be doing it. Which is another strike. In your scenario its also an on going thing by the way you worded it. So thats not cool either. One time or something fine, were all human, but to be enjoying memories, talking about personal relationship stuff... im not dumb, i know what it can lead to.

if she was totally open about it and told me everything they talked about some of it would be ok, but id look like an asshole if i didnt say something about the reminiscing about their sex, complaining about ours and shit like that...

communication is key... she should be telling me this stuff. Hows her ex gonna fix my dead fish style of missionary sex?
    test
  10. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

I personally don't put up with bullshit.

If a woman I was dating was sharing nude pics (let alone talking about sex with her ex)...

It would be over.

End of story.
    test
  11. Noncentz

I agree.

If you're with someone, you're with them.

I have many faults but I'm loyal as fuck, your woman is not a play-thing she may be the start of your line/family.

If you've come to the decision that she is not that one, let her go. Don't put her (a woman that you love.) through all sorts of emotional torture.
    test
  12. Noncentz

Luckily I've never had this problem... Women for the most part seem to adore me, to the point of annoyance at times... but regardless I still would'nt fuck another person's emotions up for my own 'gain.'

If a man is doing that to you Galatea, you really need to think about yourself as a person, no one deserves to be hurt and shit. --And if you posted it bothers you, don't put up with it. A man wouldn't I guarantee you that.

A real man makes decisions, part of those decsisions is deciding upon life partners.
    test
  13. Noncentz

Really why?

I have no contact with any ex's except one, we were friends that made the mistake of confusing lust with love.

We still talk, hang out etc, but sex ruined everything. It will never be the same. Losing a friend is a difficult thing.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.