Is it "mostly the voice that gets you up?"

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Konscious, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

Prince could get the business. yes.

he may wear high heels and eyeliner...but the man is a freak (from what i've heard....and trust, i've heard). if anything's a turn off, he's too skinny for me. waaay too skinny.

Ginuwine could get it too. i had the biggest thing for him when i was younger...he looks good, but im kinda over the pretty boys...

what were we talkin about again?
    test
  2. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Is that nigga wearing lipstick?
    test
  3. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Man, Prince is old enough to be both samii and tight's daddy.

That's why I can't fault these old guys with young women... they practically throw themselves at these guys.

I used to think Tina Turner was hot, but she's gettin' too old... I can't fuck wit 'em past 60.
    test
  4. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

More than likely... I've always heard many people say he's not that good-looking in real life... nevertheless, he's still a fag for wearing makeup. That dude bet not go to prison. Prince, too. They'd probably get private cells and what not.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

LMFAO... are you serious? Who is throwing themselves at old guys? We're talking about a celebrity crush, Iggy Pooh... all hypothetical. If Prince wasn't a celebrity I wouldn't even know his ass existed... and even if I did, not likely to the degree that has allowed me the amount of access to info on him to even formulate such a strong opinion of him in the first place [ie: my "he could potentially get it" scale]... if he was some regular cat walking down the street and not a figure so prominent in the media, I would likely just see him as some random "girlie man"... probably even think he was a weirdo. Off top I wouldn't invest much time getting to know more about him. He wouldn't even be on my radar.

And sexy knows no age limit... you asked the question based on his looks [which I qualified in my answer by describing my attraction to his looks as a part of his overall vibe/style]. Shoot, some folks "still got it" into their older age... I think thats great. Not to mention, I've had a crush on him since I was young so many of my memories/images of him pre-date his being an "old guy".

So if anything, say you can't blame celebrities for groupies throwing themselves at them... although, even that wouldn't be the case here... cause, again, I'm not throwing myself at anyone... I don't even know that nukka. But, for the love of all that is wrinkled and saggy, don't try to turn your hypothetical question [that was based on looks, not age] into an example of young women chasing after old ass farts... it no work, papa.
    test
  6. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

i think you explained it pretty well

now that i think about it and look back on their interviews i've seen, prince does have a natural smoothness, charisma, and magnetism that ginuwine lacks
    test
  7. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

^^ hell yeah he does. Prince has that fire...that intensity.

age aint nuthin but a number Iggs. lol. that was so corny. anyway, fucka age limit.

and Tights is right...if it were not for the image, and music genius he had, he prolly wouldnt be as appealing. just like if ((insert video vixen jumpoff of the moment)) didn't have ass (or titties) and all that makeup and designer clothes, she prolly would not be that fire.

anybody can look good with a stylist and makeup artist.

damn i think im off topic as fuck. blah.
    test
  8. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^But didn't you throw a hissy fit when you talked about older guys approaching you when you were 11 or 12?? So age does matter.
    test
  9. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I can't believe I still have to say this... 'I was making a general statement.'

I only mentioned you and samii when I talked about how old Prince was. Then I went on to speak generally about how older men are usually hooking up with younger women.

You know every girl or woman that has said that has always done or said the reverse after meeting these celebrities in real life.

I've met plenty of girls who said that they would never fuck a celebrity or be a groupie, but then when they go to their shows, they're trying to get backstage. Mind you, I'm not implying that that's something you would do... just pointing out the discrepancies in that mentality.

That girl Golden Brooks said she couldn't understand the hype over Denzel Washington until she met him in person... then she said she got weak in the knees.
    test
  10. tight-eyes

Exactly!

We're -->here<--
    test
  11. tight-eyes

Blame Iggy... he started it when he went off on the age thing. He's such a shit disturber.
    test
  12. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^But you know you love it... I liked when Lucas said to Sammie on yesterday's Days show, "We fight like hell and we love real hard, too... we got passion, baby."
    test
  13. tight-eyes

Context, luv. Your second statement implied that you were refering to sammi and I when, in your statement directly preceding it, you included our names, mentioned our age in relation to Prince's, and went on to say "that's why..." you felt XYZ, and then added the bit about younger women throwing themselves at older men, as if sammi and I were somehow an example of that.

The "that's why" provided the direct link. Prince is old enough to be a lot of folks' daddy - probably yours, too - why is the fact that he's old enough to be sammi and I's (in particular) daddy the "that's why" for the way you feel about older men & younger women? We're talking about a hypothetical situation involving a widely know fine ass older man... he's the exception, not the rule. Trust, young women aren't en mass "throwing themselves" at the average older man... not unless he's rich or famous or in some other noteable position of power.

You know every girl or woman that has ever met her celebrity crush?

How about the numbers of other women in the crowd who also had crushes on those particular celebs and didn't try to get backstage? I'd say they far outnumber the groupies.

Iggy, I know it does happen (Cause lawd knows, if I catch Morris Chestnut slippin... its on!!!), but lets not act like every [or even the majority of] women behaves that way or that every women who says she wouldn't go there actually would.

Good grief... lol. So she was attracted to him and he made her all tingly inside.. she didn't say she tried to bed the man. You're on one!
    test
  14. tight-eyes

You better get out of here watching them damn soaps... LMFAO!

But I feel you... its true. I like sparring with you... otherwise I'd just ignore you all together.
    test
  15. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I've gotta bounce... I'll get back to you and BBG, later... I know he's gonna drop another senseless diatribe again in that other thread.
    test
  16. tight-eyes

I'm convinced - you two love eachother, too... lets all just have a menage and call it a day.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.