Is it just me

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by DaDivaSiren, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaDivaSiren

DaDivaSiren New Member

Have you ever felt like there is something missing in your life.... *let's say for instance a companion*...you know you can change it, but you just don't know how to change it...i'm not trying to sound like i'm desperate...but i just miss the fact of not having someone to go to....what is a girl to do...and don't get me wrong I sometimes enjoy being single but then again it's starting to kill me....again i'm not trying to sound desperate....i feel kinda stupid asking this...but what is there to do to get over this feeling....
    test
  2. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

Just stop giving a fuck and accept the fact that your going to be alone for the rest of your life.
    test
  3. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

My best idea.. Go out and do stuff. With friends, family, by yourself.. Don't sit around thinking about it all the time.. just shift your energy in a positive direction.
    test
  4. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Yeah, there was a time I felt the same way and I did what Mist said.. I got out and did more things, tried new things and eventually what I was looking for came around.. It seems like the less you look the more likely it will come and hit you right in the face...lol
    test
  5. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I agree that doing stuff to get your mind off of it and meeting people at the same time is a good idea.

I am a strong believer that when you quit looking so hard for something, that is when you find it.
    test
  6. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

Ditto that!

I sat around and thought about it for a time, and then I got what I asked for. Probably one of the shittiest experiences I've ever had!

Redirect your focus - someone will come along in time...if you bog yourself down thinking about it then you will eventually become desperate and accept the first person (or thing) that walks up to you. Spend more time developing yourself - pick up some new hobbies.
    test
  7. jms222

jms222 New Member

you just need to do your own thing. guys arent everything. Trust me you could have a boyfriend and be totally unhappy. just be patient and spend time on finding yourself and the right person will come along.
    test
  8. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

i know exactly how you feel.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.