is it gay for a girl to lick your butthole?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by SourDiesel, May 5, 2013.

?

is it gay for a girl to lick your butthole?

1. no doubt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no way jose

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

nigga said its the same as fucking a girl in the ass u cant be serious ........ homosexual sex for women is different than homosexual sex for men

BOTH for the cultural reception of it , and for the physical act of it (insertion is typically a homsexual act in males........ insertion .. key distinction ...... insertion is DIFFERENT for a male and a woman ...
    test
  2. adam b free

adam b free Member

:smidack::smidack::smidack:
    test
  3. NewUser

NewUser Totally new.

This thread is going places.
    test
  4. ToddMargaret

ToddMargaret Active Member

Stuff like that happens when you are 2 bottles of vodka deep with your girl....
    I cant say it feels bad, but i would be pretty weird sober i guess

But gay , naah
    test
  5. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  6. tomHAHA

tomHAHA I Love Rap

haha goat thread

:chabroni:
    test
  7. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

This.

Pretty much if you're requesting anything back there you're either gay or bi but you're definitely NOT straight. But down low brothers live in denial so ladies use a condom
    test
  8. Gen The God

Gen The God The Life or Death Poet

I'm not licking no bootyholes or letting anyone near mine's unless I got a prostate tumor the size of a basketball that gotta be removed.

I think that shit's gay as hell and even if ya'll dont think so, you gotta be real with yourself and admit that shit's still weird at the very least.
    test
  9. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

licking a girls ass is NOT gay if u close ur eyes and pretend its a vagina or continously keep her face in view

girl licking ur ass IS gay because a tongue is shaped like a dick so its like a flaccid dick inside u

ANY object that is penis shaped wont ever go in my mouth i wont even eat a banana without chopping it up first

having anal sex with a girl IS gay because its the same thing essentially as shaving a mans ass and fucking it.. unless u wear a blindfold and pretend its a vagina

Jerking off is gay too cuz ur pleasuring a man which is the definition of gay... thats y i bought a fleshlight
    test
  10. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Many a girl has wanted to pop the finger in, but I never allowed it, I usually say some guys might like that, I'm not the type for it. I pop that finger in their butthole as soon as I get the opportunity tho. Get them on top and a few slaps on the ass and all u gotta do is ease that shit in after gently rubbing it. They love that shit, true or what?
    test
  11. Joey

Joey gay

looool
    test
  12. Joey

Joey gay

so many closet fags itt my dogs licking peanut butter out my ass as i type this even thats not gay :funny:
    test
  13. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

didn't read thread. Just dropped in to say you never go ass to mouth.
    test
  14. illaforillaa

illaforillaa Member

lmaoooooo look at how many views this thread has, but little replys. yall be curious mofos
    test
  15. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

A+ thread, would read again.

Personally, i'd never let a girl go near my ass with anything; that's an exit hole only.
    test
  16. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

so basically most of you are immature little schoolchildren or closeted homosexuals...

none of that shocks me, its just hilarious how openly some of you flaunt your insecurities.

if a girl wants to lick my ass, she can go ham. shit feels good. i live my life by simple mottos, one of which is that i'll try anything once, twice if i like it(within reason, im not drinking draino, derp).

whats the worst thats gonna happen? "OH NO SHE LICKED MY ASS I HUNGER FOR COCK NOW AAAHHHH!!!!"? you guys are something else. truly.
    test
  17. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

im truly curious, have you NEVER let a girl play around back there? if so, why are you so hesitant to try something that you might like with absolute zero downside? is it the "homo" connection? im genuinely curious.
    test
  18. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

I dunno, never got too turned on by reverse anal antics. I'm usually in control and like to see the girl turned on so I usually never enjoy the more submissive stuff except when she wants to act a whore while going down, even then Im kinda "in charge" ^^ It's not the "homo" connection, it's just that I'm not into "recieving" that much. I'm not the dominant type otherwise tho, except from having quite a strong personality. If I hooked up with some awfully dirty, nasty skank you never know what kinda shit'd would happen tho :/ I just usually have standards haha
    test
  19. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

damn there's a lot of homophobic people here with some dirty asses. Dont be afraid to wash that motherfucker. And trimming/shaving isn't gay, it's clean.
    test
  20. Superman70

Superman70 edited

That shit feel good as fuck.

Be more open-minded and try it sometime. You'll still like vagina afterwards
    test