Is it fair to say if God exists then more than likely angels and unclean/evil spirits

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Would prolly also exist or if we ever do find undeniable proof of God u think ud still need proof to believe that angels/demons existed as well. . . . . . . . . . . . .statement- wow some people r going to have an EXTRA EXTRA tuff time coming to terms with that type of hard reality if ever it was. Anyways it IS supposed to happen, how, you may ask? either science gets the realization to where they could find those missing links or start to make the connections finally. Or it may be jesus's end time signs will be so undeniably exact to the biblical prophecies that people will understand the significance and will start believing OR God/ Jesus will actually make himself known to all individually. which COULD be the way, since it does say that "I will pour out my spirit on all flesh for that they know I AM GOD" . But from the scriptures it clearly says that toward the end, EVERYONE will know of his existance an there would be absolutely no excuse.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

The team trading stops an its a clear with me or against me point. The choice is gunna be simple as that. Problem is we cant control our destiny an some may not make it to the day that happens is why i stress the decision so much. Too much is at stake.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

people don't respect human life, let alone spiritual life enough, to change.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.