"is is possible to fall in love whilst on the road?"

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Judgekure, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

:funny:

That being said, I'm not one to ask yall not to post in other forums. I actually encourage the utilization of the entire site since we cover topics in here that have designated forums for that are practically dead all over Rapmusic. The BVA is 3 times more active then any other forum on Rapmusic and I do my best to post in other forums whenever I can...

But, You guys raised alot of red flags. I'm not asking anybody to not post outside of the BVA but I'm just going to put it simply...If you troll a forum on RM that has a designated topic (Car forum, for example), please refrain from driving the forum off topic or trolling it. Posting anywhere outside of the BVA, You become subject to their rules and they are not as lenient as we are. They will more then likely ban you without warning.

Cozy, Gwame, myself and a few other mods here already put ourselves out there to defend you guys when they did the mass ban a few days ago and I personally took responsibility for your actions. If they choose to ban you after THIS point, There is nothing we can do for you.

The OTBVA is your playground.

Twinmania...You win btw. When they brought it to our attention that the Car forum was getting trolled and I went to see the threads in question and saw "is is possible to fall in love whilst on the road?" I absolutely lost it. Kudos to you sir.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

who is this nigga?
    test
  3. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

im already getting cosigned to post in lipstick alley, its like my second home now
    test
  4. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

Judge, your judging was good in the Marv/Pat battle, dunno why you thought you'd get hate.

Dude, if they wanna ban me, that's cool. I've trolled today as well down there. Don't need to defend my actions although I appreciate that you do.

Glad you appreciated that thread lol.
    test
  5. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

Ey real talk good looks on defending us.
    Dont know bout anyone else but sometimes shit gets boring and its fun to fuck around in other forums. I know its probably a hassle for other mods but at the end of the day its only a forum and a couple of clicks makes it all go away.

I knew going into the RBL forum I was getting banned, I was surprised I hadda make 3 threads before he pulled the trigger.

It's just fun though, dont think anyone should take it so serious. Mods can close all threads and ban people if they wish
    test
  6. bobbaforce

Also im in one of my typing moods as you can tell, I was honestly hoping this thread was about falling in love on the road
    test
  7. LordBlunderbuss

LordBlunderbuss A Massive Tryhard

But old chumley, what is an empire without invasion? Why, the sun never set on the British Empire, yet the OTBVA empire is subject to these, these philistines? NEVER. If a man cannot defend his property, does he truely deserve it? I think NOT. Judgekure I respect you, but when it comes to it we as a people want blood for what these car audio savages did to our once great land. I shall allow you to mull it over, but as a man you must understand that these simpletons MUST, BE, DESTROYED. I am ready to ride for sunset, and I know many another man is.

Lord Blunderbuss Brentford
    25 Lords Court
    Greater London
    test
  8. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

I think my thread about it got deleted :( It was a not-so-subtle shot at Galatea's e-relationship made to fit the forum.
    test
  9. Choppa Zhivago

Choppa Zhivago ★★★★★★★★★★

Bobba is so corny

Tac a fag
    test
  10. bobbaforce

I only use proper grammar/punctuation on this site once every two months, cut me some slack
    test
  11. Slick Jeronimo

Slick Jeronimo OTBVA Senator Nominee

manhatten is on lock down
    test
  12. winsor else

winsor else New Member

this is probably the worst account ive ever seen.
    test
  13. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

oh i git it
    test
  14. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

smh @ all the butthurt these days.
    test
  15. Slick Jeronimo

mods are funny...

is this officially our WARNING???

cause if it is, then make this a sticky so we can all move on with our regular bullshit
    test
  16. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

brb going to troll
    test
  17. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

:wtf: im on your side.
    test
  18. Slick Jeronimo

everything is temporary...

we'll find something to bullshit over
    test
  19. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

test
  20. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

dayum i thought this thread was seriously about the title so i didn't bother clicking it

anyway we're too raw to be confined to a topic. and ppl who mod subforums where Nobody Even Posts are surprisingly devoted to keeping them that way
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.