Is Hip-Hop the least talented genre of music??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by CRAM, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggles_Worth

Biggles_Worth New Member

test
  2. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

kanye west is the epitome of what hip hop talent is

he has to be one of the best living musicians alive
    test
  3. its papi

its papi inellek my middle name

nobody but its actually a decent example. you take the more relevant pop star and relevant rapper

and this bitch is way more talented

it makes it more fair then a rock band (with more then 1 members)

but yeah the average member in a rock band is more talented then a rapper to
    test
  4. its papi

its papi inellek my middle name

pink floyd and the beatles alone shit on anything that rap has ever attempted to

maybe next year guys, doubtful.
    test
  5. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

Kanye a musician? since when he obtained musician status? first albums that were all sampled? writing lyrics isn`t what defines musician it defines an artist, musician is something different
    test
  6. PiffInDaBasket

you mad?

[youtube]LQ488QrqGE4[/youtube]

kanye is a genius
    test
  7. Biggles_Worth

Biggles_Worth New Member

who
    biggie & 2pac >>>>
    test
  8. PiffInDaBasket

its papi is a lame

pink floyd is terrible and to me the beatles have about 6 good songs...the rest of their music might be sample worthy but overalli i dont think they are all that great

biggie and pac were better at music than them
    test
  9. PLT Productions

if u a kanye fan i can`t hate on that but when he first came out he wasn`t really hiphop, some soulful artist type of. There are tons of more talented artists than kanye and fucking every musician out there is more talented than kanye. gather some musical info, alteast basics before stating that kanye is a musician
    test
  10. PiffInDaBasket

soulful artist type shit is apart of hip hop bro

and what quantifies you as a musician

why dont you name a few?

kanye producers and raps and his production is prolly the best in the world and hes been doing this the past 8-10 years

when kanye first came out he was harder if anything, he was always hip hop and you cant even name anyone better than him..
    test
  11. PLT Productions

it`s fucking hip hop and u arguing about the easiest music form out there, about people who don`t know shit about musical theory, blasting random keys and when shit sounds good they loop it add drums n shit.
    test
  12. PiffInDaBasket

why cant you name one living person that you would put above him

hip hop is the most popular form of music in america and maybe the world for a reason

greatest form of expression

you can basically put anything and everything you want to say clearly and percisely and can incorporate other forms of music as well
    test
  13. Biggles_Worth

Biggles_Worth New Member

da fuck is a pink floyd?
    took one asian pussy to break up the beatles
    test
  14. PLT Productions

musician is a qualified with diploma in certain instruments or overall, or a man the was self thought but he composes. Musician will never ever take a cut that was made by other musician, re do it and add some percs n drumms that takes half an hour, musician speds days on composing shit while kanye spend hour cutting composed shit by a musician, loop it and claim it`s his fucking work that made that certain song dope.
    test
  15. PiffInDaBasket

ok music artist

lmaoo if your talking about people who play instruments then yea i think thats a whole different discussion

using your voice and using a violin are so different i cant compare them

its not hip hops fault that technology has made it extremely easy for them to master a sound on a computer

[youtube]B_MW65XxS7s[/youtube]

ill say this is on the same level as kanye as the best music on the planet right now

i see your point sort of, but dont take anything away from kanye because he has technology at his disposal...hip hop has always been about innovation

hip hop is the most powerful and fruitful form of music with the most possibilities
    test
  16. PLT Productions

i would put above him every composer, from 10years of old to 80 dead or alive as a musician wise but as an artist wise too many to choose from, from rock, metal, jazz. rnb.. man there`s too much.
    As a hiphop goes Kanye is relevant i can`t deny that but it doesn`t matter cuz talent and popularity rarely come a long. Want to listen to some talented artists/singers? Peep rock, peep symphony, peep symphonic rock, peep classical vocals basically everything
    test
  17. PiffInDaBasket

your just saying a genre

like "peep rock", LMAOO wtf do you mean? theres all type of rock and like who?

i cant take your arguement seriously until you actually name someone

what living artist are you putting above kanye right now? just so i have an understanding of what music you could be talking about

michael jackson is dead...
    test
  18. PLT Productions

and hell nah, hiphop isn`t as popular as it was back in the day.. i unno about states though, but here in europe people got bored really fast with mediocrity and only black artists are to blame, they made hiphop some special and yet ruined it. people in eu have different mentality, me personally, i`m russian and if a russian man will brag about bitches, money n other pathethic shit, guns, gangster shit, he would be burried by one. that`s not acceptable in our culture cuz u should be able defend your fucking words. when hiphop was a real form of freedom of speech every mentallity could relate to it but not now. people will more likelly listen to eminem than another black rapper rapping same ol shit. Btw, kanye isn`t as popular in europe as you think, only few of people know who it really is, nahmean. No hate here just my two cents
    test
  19. PiffInDaBasket

dead @ hip hop not being at the pinnacle of its popularity

and when i read you live in europe i was like :funny:

your argument means nothing now

your russian, you dont know shit about music LMAOOO

you actually think all hip hop is bragging about guns and bitches? how fucking long have you been listening to rap?? do you know how much and how different hip hop can be from one song to the next?

you guys are fucking communist, you hve nothing to brag about thats why...you drink vodka and play call of duty in the streets...of course you rather listen to eminem than a black rapper, your from europe and you hate black people...

i never said anything about kanye being popular in europe...europe isnt america and our music wasnt made for you...

and it is to be assumed i am going by the standards of the america people and culture, peoples opinions from other countries will only be taken with a grain of salt

you cant tell me russian peoples opinions on music matter...when was the last time you heard a russian superstar go on a world tour?
    test
  20. PLT Productions

I can`t name names cuz they are not as relevant as kanye right now and this discussion will be pointless. personally to me, that cypress era, mobb deep era, wu era, nas era, em era shit`s all over kanyes relevance right now and those are just few to mention.
    I won`t deny he`s a talented man but the most right now is a big argument that won`t come to an end. Anyway this debate is useless unless we remain talking obut topic not just specific artists
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.