Is havin a big booty annoying for a female ?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

hAHA

why the fuck did i say that^?
    test
  2. Shellyshell

Shellyshell Addicted

Well, because you like small wastes and big round bootys.lolol
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

also ladies, there's a difference between a booty made of muscle and a booty made of fat.

Some Strippers and ALL hoodrats tend to have "fat" booty's..just a loose glob of booty no real demensions unless you stuff it in some jeans and make it into an optical illusion knowing damn well you got cheese curds and dents throughout the totality of the ass surface, which is disgusting.

then you have some Strippers, some MILF's and mostly ALL athletic broads have muscle booty's, which are the best in my opinion because the ass looks exactly the same naked as the way you saw it when you first saw that ass and approached it.

which brings me to last week I was at the grocery store chirppin' to this older bruette white chick who had to be at least 47 but she was built like brickhouse, medium size tits naturally bouncy in the silky bra and you can tell they were real by the movement., and an ass that was all muslce, plump and just right you could tell by the bounce no botox was present. dressed like a grown woman she had on a silky skirt, blouse, and thigh high boots, showing off all her woman-ness the right way with a tease to it. Every guy in the vicinity watched her walk by. So I wasted no time stepping up to the plate and wrapping her up.. got the digits, where she works, and what car she drives all in 15 minutes of convo. She told me she didn't expect such a compliment from a guy visibly much younger than her. she said the things I told her "messed her all up in the head"..lol..and all I was doing was telling her the truth...shit like "you're all woman"..."I like what I see"...."I would love to hang out with you"..just simple shit..grown women are easy to impress, they appreciate the simple honesty shit, all the games and shit is a turn off to them imo. only the teenyboppers and co-eds like to play games. She's already planning for me to come visit her at her home in the near future. ..hint: grown women like to plan shit...ooh goodie!!!

I can't explain it, but if you wanna get a head in the sex department, step to a grown woman. chances are you'll score with her a lot quicker before a feamle your own age.

I'm just speaking from experience. :hump:
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol i can see you in a class with your on tv show breaking this down lol
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

im packing shelly.. ;*
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I like a healthy mix of both muscle and fat, because the fat gives the booty that softness... I don't like hard muscle butts.

The muscles give the booty its shape... and I like them high and perky.

But like I said, they can't be all of one thing... have to be both... soft, high and perky, yet still firm and shapely.
    test
  7. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

lol@'you're all woman'

You think you've got game but you picked up a 50 year old in thigh high boots at the grocery store, obviously desperate and craving for attention and probably willing to latch onto the first working cock in the area.

Just sayin'
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

omg! lol^ got me rollin!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.