~is going to the MOVIES ALONE lame??~

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by ~OMagic~, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

:funny::funny:
    test
  2. Big Dick Black

Big Dick Black bout a check

:funny::funny:
    test
  3. BULLY

BULLY LOL

I knew my nigga wasnt right with his training/discipline and was moving too quick. I just hoped he wouldnt be caught by some random scrub and get set back another year in his career.

But i been on some time is money shit. I'm trying to be the next sanjay. All my time on the internet been devoted to puttin in work that will pay off and not just killing time.

Bout to launch my own Internet Media company and several websites.
    test
  4. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

If you need any models for the site I got you

=(
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  5. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Yes, it is lame.

I did it once after me and my girl argued and she tried to make us not go watch Shutter Island. I was like fuckkk that, I'm going anyway.

From start to finish I felt like a fucking lame sitting in there. Like 2 seats across from me was some 300 pound motherfucker destroying nachos and popcorn, also on his own, and the whole thing was a fucking terrible experience.

To make it worse the movie was shit also.
    test
  6. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

ok, so you're wrong on both of those, because Shutter Island was dope as FUCK.

and 2, if u need to be with a bitch or thinking about a bitch while u watch a movie, something is wrong

everytime i take a bitch to the movies i got the rest of the night gameplan on my mind

feelin on they thighs, tryna kiss on they neck, havin the anxious hand gather go awkward wrong or when right become extremely uncomfortable...(im in the process of becoming a writer..my secrets out)

concentration when goin to the movies alone >
    test
  7. Archer

Archer Hamityville

nah i dont mind if i go with a friend or girl or whatever, just that whole situation had me feeling terrible. i think having shadow sitting next to me made it worse cause you know people gonna notice him, pan left and see me also by myself, and be like "wow that good looking fellow is also a lame" and crush my vanity.

and you're right in saying i was wrong to say SI sucked, it wasn't the worst movie ever, but it wasn't the greatest either. i actually stopped caring i was on my own during most of the movie, but the feeling during the trailers and after the movie had me looking around making sure i didnt see folks i know.

and its my girl/fiancee/wife too so its not like i have to have a gameplan when i go with her, i can focus on the movie and still get it that night without the work during a date yafeelme
    test
  8. Big Dick Black

this nigga be irritating people with his neck:funny:

[​IMG]
    test
  9. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

Damn dawg good shit, I wish you the upmost luck brah, I bet Messiah would help u out too, u been dibble and dabbling on the internet for a while from selling tee's to making music and organizing the shit, u should be good and successful with it dawgie.

Let me know if u need any trolls on ya websites brah, u know im good for it haha

and yea, james was moving to fast, that boy jaw was probably still tender from that fat colombian nigga that chin checked him and had his legs wobbling.

its good its happening this year tho where they was a lot of upsets u know, from JuanMa to Pascal to Maidana, eventho PAscal and Maidana didnt lose they went down a notch from there hype ..

but if he has heart this Loss wouldnt affect him much and will continue his way to the top, we gotta see how he reacts to a lost now
    test
  10. BULLY

BULLY LOL

yikes, ill holla.
    test
  11. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

:funny: nah, i be in the back

think i even jerked off a few times there too :funny:
    test
  12. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

fuckinnn goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

#postoftheday
    test
  13. Big Dick Black

lmfaoooooooo @ Bully

im bout to leave the house on that note

omagic bout to come in here & try to play it off with that white boy humor and a =) face
    test
  14. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

hahahahaha
    test
  15. BULLY

BULLY LOL

word, i know its gonna work. I'll let you know whats up when i'm done. Its gonna be raw though. Ive showed messiah and jeff a little bit of what i'm doing with the 1st site which should be ready to go live by the 4th, but thats the tip of the iceburg. Im trying to tackle about 5 or 6 different niches in the next year or two.
    test
  16. SouL

SouL Yuck!

I'll Holla!
    test
  17. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

bully >>

good shit my nigga,
    test
  18. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

Soul you're gay as FUCK

u be savin all my pics and dissecting every post i make
    test
  19. FlyBoss

FlyBoss What up doe

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    test
  20. Craig Ehlo

Craig Ehlo Mark Price's Saviour

i dunno why people are saying they feel awkward in a movie theater by themselves.

who sits in the movie theater surveying who's around and what they're doing, and why would you care if some weirdo was doing that shit anyway.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.