Is ganja REALLY a gateway drug?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by PasswurdzISS, May 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CommonenemY

CommonenemY locomokopokeyohoehoe

some people will never understand...

"i smoke trees everyday, and ive been smokin herb heavy for the last like 3 1/2 years and the thought of doin another drug doesnt even cross my mind, weed is enough - all that other shit just doesnt appeal to me"

im not talking about you 4 or 5 people...

you only make up a small percentage...

get the bigger picture already...

well i dont so that means since the world revolves around me it must be true..

things dont work that way.....

like i said....ask people that do or have done hard drugs and see what the majority tell you....

'Dunpeal'

you were doing pcp before weed??

and i was only saying that your really shouldnt say anything about....

"weak mind or has no self disciplin"

when that defines you....

"I'm not a druggie cuz I don't do that shit yet. I still smoke daily though..."

o thats right....weeds not a drug......

your a pothead.... :thumb:

just some food for thought thats all...
    test
  2. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

God damn....you just don't get it...
    Do you not think i know about 30 other people who smoke weed and shit? you know what they say? THE SAME SHIT......it's personal preference...

Marijuana does not make you wanna do other drugs, that the persons insecurities or person tryna solve problems by using drugs....

Marijana is a gateway drug if you want it to be, just like cigarettes, and alcohol and cocaine and heroin and ecstacy....if yYOU wanna do other drugs, yo're going to....

Do you even smoke man?
    damn.
    test
  3. CommonenemY

the problem is...your asking people that still smoke weed...

go ask someone that has quit.....and not the ones that quit weed only....but the ones that have quit from hard drugs that had developed an addiction....

if you havent gone that far you will never ever fathom the point im trying to make...

quit getting besides the point...

insecurites and all of that ties in with marijuana use just as much as any other drug...

something to remember....

marijuana is a drug.....

yes that is right....

it is a drug....

go ask any other person that has used hard drugs.....ask them what was the first drug they tried....

the majority will say weed.....

thing is people that are still using the drug or drugs in question are always in denial.....so its almost impossible to reason because anything negative said about the drug reflects something negative about them...which brings them on the defense....

like i already asked...

you did pcp before you smoked weed???

o and i wouldnt talk about or argue a point unless i knew what i was talking about....especially something like this....

understand what is meant by gateway drug...

not that you are going to no matter what...

but it means that its only a tiny innocent step into another world.....some people dont get past that but many more do....
    test
  4. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Actually my pops who use to be a big druggy who is now sober for like 20+ years doesnt think its a gateway drug, my brother who is a recovering cocaine addict doesnt think it is a gateway drug... my oldest brother who failed out of college becase of drug use does not think it is a gateway drug and hes now been sober for id say about 12 years maybe more....the fact is i can go on and on....

The first drug i ever tried was Tobacco, then alcohol/beer, and tehn marijuana...also when did i state marijuana isn't a drug?

I sware, yo're talking to me in a manner my mother does which really rks me and gets under my skin......like i don't realise things....

"people who are using the drug are in denial and always will be aslong as they use it" man get the FUCK out of here.....i've been to so many AA meetings NA meetings and drug rehab gatherings, get the FUCK out of here.....

I know i smoke weed, i know i put myself at a higgher potential to get arrested, but you know what though? i ain't addicted...i've recently this past week decided to chill out for a minute so i can save more money...shit even just today i turned down a free blunt.....

Do not assume because you only look foolish.....you have probably smoked marijana as many times as there is fingers on your hands....

What you speak is bull....a DRUG does not make a decision for you, you're mind makes the decision, and where the FUCK do you get off calling me weak minded......bitch if you knew half the shit i've had to deal with man get the FUCK out of here...

None of us wanna hear your bullshit, let us enjoy our high and kick back...

You've heard from people in here that are habitual users of mj that it isn't a gateway drug yet ohhh noooooo.......their minds are clouded because of the drug....BULLSHIT...

you my friend, need to go OD on crack. [vn2]
    test
  5. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Oh yeah, i woulda smoked the FUCK out of those dipsticks wether i had smoke marijuana before or not.....you know why? cuz i wanted to get FUCKED up and that was my decision....
    test
  6. jaxamar

jaxamar UnVeiling Truth...

werd..^.. ida' smoked shards, dropped acid.. ripped a shermstick, etc etc without startin weed first... i wanted to get fucked up.. just turns out weed is easier to get when ur starting to use drugs than most other drugs (normally)

but yea.. this threads dead.. what needs to be said has been said.. it depends on the person
    test
  7. CommonenemY

"Do not assume because you only look foolish.....you have probably smoked marijana as many times as there is fingers on your hands...."

take your own advice...

(hopefully that doesnt go over your head)

your just a kid and i dont expect you to understand.....

my points been made and my points been proven...

its ok to be in denial.....seriously.....
    test
  8. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

I do see i contradicted myself haha...although i was urked

And what am i in denial about?

How has your point been proven wtf? dog you're full of yourself.

Why are you even in this forum? da fuck.
    test
  9. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

it was for me...
    but i learned that other drugs arent worth it
    i quit all other drugs years ago
    test
  10. The Rocket Man

The Rocket Man So Fast

I think so to a degree
    test
  11. kloudy2