Is dr manhattan the most powerful superhero?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by drewthetruth, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

theres the sifu we all know and love.. shang chi :funny:
    test
  2. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

For purely non-super human, who you think is better???

Homie took on the thing and spiderman namsaying!!!

PEACE
    test
  3. You are mad

You are mad Ur so angry

Well batman would win if we're talking all out brawl. Prep time or not, bat would be the victor. Now, if we're talking hand to hand combat only, hmmmm... I think bat hits harder but he's slower. So it's debatable.
    test
  4. SiFu

word, fucking Batman always fucking shit up.....

PEACE
    test
  5. SiFu

test
  6. Eyerate

wait.. what? who said anything about non-super human? in fact, the thread title CLEARLY states "most powerful SUPERHERO."

get back on your shit bruv, youre slippin again.
    test
  7. SiFu

I know, but I dont know anything bout them, I only bought a few deadly hands of kung fu and the kung fu master comics lol

PEACE
    test
  8. Eyerate

lmao...

"best battler of all time thread"

*post*

"wait.. what?"

"well.. ive only seen ph vs tantrum and jaze juice vs okwerdz"

:fail:
    test
  9. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Batman vs. Ozymandias (Adrian Veidt) = ???

In terms of a pure fist fight, it could be pretty close

I'm not crazy about Superman though, I think he's overpowered but his powers are underused. I mean, why aren't his reflexes as fast as his super-speed?
    test
  10. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

:funny: This shit was hilarious to me
    test
  11. 1Nosyrag

1Nosyrag Member

Shang-Chi is a superhero though...?

Batman would win. Ozy fights by finding patterns in the opponent's style; Batman has mastered 127 different kinds.

The same reason Spider-Man has the best reflexes in the Marvel Universe but isn't nearly the fastest lol.
    test
  12. Gwame

The thing is, Superman's speed is often portrayed as being the equivalent of slowing down time around him. You'd wonder if he has to consciously do that, or if he'd experience his entire life that way, in which case he'd be extremely bored whenever he's not moving that fast.
    test
  13. 1Nosyrag

1Nosyrag Member

Nah, he experiences time normally, though he can speed up his perception; he and The Flash were talking at a diner, and The Flash started moving at picoseconds so that time moved slowly, and they could talk without being interrupted.

You're right though -- Superman's super-speed should immediately give him the best reflexes, but I guess in the comic book world, they're two completely different things; hence, Spider-Man has the best reflexes, but isn't the fastest.
    test
  14. Gwame

I understand it, I'm just frustrated with Smallville being so inconsistent. It's over now though...
    test
  15. GORLAB_OG

GORLAB_OG Chi Ali when da funds low

Eyerate mad cuz he knows Doom would doodoo on his favourite hero.
    test
  16. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

best post in this debate... Eyerate mentioned how batman has the resources that Veidt (ozymanzias) did in watchmen in order to cloud up Manhattan's thinking and how that makes batman stronger than Veidt

but Dr. Doom has more resources than Batman and Veidt combined, plus Doom is well skilled in engineering and can create all sorts of devices that fuck up Manhattan's mind combine this with Doom's mystical magical powers and his skill 4 deception.. doom would bodybag manhattan

i bet doom could put an intercom into a quantum mechanical generator and fuck that blue faggots life up 4 good

doom would understand manhattans way of perception rather well due 2 his mystical insights and scientific aptitude.. since the shit that manhattan says in watchmen is really just a bunch of modern physics + buddhism / zen buddhism

but DOOM was taught by monks and tibet and understands physics just as well as manhattan.. if not more
    test
  17. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

fighting, wwf, hip hop, comic books, and hoes is all a nigga knows ... Over the last 4-5 years, I've stopped paying close attention to wrestling and comics, though

Giving the proper time to plan, I can make a case as to why batman would beat anybody, but I see the trillest chraracter has been well represented, so I digress

Gambit and Rogue could be pretty powerful given the right circumstances ... (gambit needs the part of the brain that sinister removed and rogue's obvious) but those circumstance are uncommon

On any given day: yall are Underrating the Hulk ... he's whooped Black Bolt and thor's asses, already ... He apparently had trouble with the SIlver Surfer and Cable, though

Two of the most powerful that I haven't seen named is

Proteus - he can manipulate reality (he's professor X's Illegitimate son, so he had to be trill) I guess he's a bad guy, but really was locked up in tube his whole life, so a nigga understand

Hyperion - basically superman with no weaknesses, except his own powers ... for example, his eye beams are so hot that they burned his eyes out when reflected back to him ... to beat the evil version of himself, they tried to bring in 2 other alternate reality good versions of himself ... he whooped his own asses ... the evil one was willing to do shit that the good ones wouldn't

As far as Dr. Manhattan ... he is up there, but given the right circumstances, he can get got like everybody else

Watch Man was that shit ... people who didn't understand it, don't think deep enough
    test
  18. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

Also, Darwin has "reactionary evolution", which means his body automatically evolves to ensure his survival in any given situation ... In a lot of situations, his body gives him offensive abilities, as the best defense is a good offense

his power is pretty damn trill sounding, but I don't think they have explored the possibilities, cause he's a relatively new character
    test
  19. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

Wow I did I forget about Darwin. He definitely powerful as fuck potentially.
    test
  20. Fatty Goodness

Fatty Goodness Registered Bruiser

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.