Is battle rap loosing momentum or on the rise...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Handinyourpants, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Dougay43

Dougay43 Member

I think the best way to bring the competitiveness back into these leagues is to hire judges. I mean put dudes that are respected in the battle scene and industry to judge battles. rather than paying huge amounts, give each battler smaller fee up front and winner gets the cash. Imagine how much better that t-rex battle @ SM2 woulda been if Diddy told them a month before that hed give 10 stacks to the winner. They woulda came hungry
    test
  2. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

I feel people in the industry don't usually qualify for judging, I've seen it done and they've sucked, irritatingly judged on fuckd up criteria.

They should agree to the judges on the day, and they should have battle rap knowledge.
    test
  3. fudatskee

fudatskee Member

oversaturated and boring. How many times can u accuse someone of being gay, or never shooting a gun.
    test
  4. mictsekk

mictsekk New Member

thats the truth
    test
  5. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

It's getting bigger but it will begin to be more commercialized which will turn away allot of people. Ut will rise a bit more I say depending on how well URL does with Freestyle friday wil determine allot. If it's really successful maybe BET pushes battling to have it's own spot or something
    test
  6. Dylerius Always

Dylerius Always Member

This was the best point of the thread pretty much.
    test