Is B Whun top 5 most pathetic posters alive???

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by RichY RiCh, Jul 20, 2013.

1. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

He's pushing 40 on here trying to impress a bunch of younger people. Noone really fucks with him aside from Fantasy sports, and he cant even do that right b/c he had to have brother mouzone play for him. That's how bad he wants to fit in.

He tried calling Quota out and he fucking shitted on him. Said he's ugly and can't get bitches and Quota posted like 50 pics of him with some bad bitches.

He tried acting like a fucking gangster and calling Jak out and jak punked his bitch ass out and proved only thing B Whun's good at is running his cocksuckers. Didn't show up to fight after talking all this shit and posting numerous threads about it for WEEKS how Jak was ducking him but in the end his bitch ass ducked. :funny:

Now the clown has to resort to someone that's at his low in life, and i admit i aint balling or nothing now and kept it real 100% of the time, never lied about shit. So this clown is 0-2 and trying to prove something to people young enough to be his kids by taking shots at someone struggling atm. But i'm only 24 so the skies the limit for me and i'm back on track.

And i already know he's trolling me, which is more pathetic considering he's almost fucking 40 with all this money and this is his #1 hobby, making threads and avys of other members of the site.

Take my advice cuz i aint got no hate for you, use that money you supposedly making to spend more time with your family instead of drinking, trolling, and gambling your life away you degenerate.

Put $100 on the line and i'll post a pic of me w/ someone black. Put $500 and i'll record a video of me at my guys block party in the hood (Lawndale area)
    test
  2. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

This beef is really funny guys, im hoping you continue for the rest of the day so I can have a good eventful Sunday

:scared:
    test
  3. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

it's not beef man, i love b whun with all my heart man :scared:

I'm just trying to get his priorities up to par man, thinking of those poor children outside waiting with the baseball glove throwing the ball with noone to catch it while b whun is inside trolling his ass off rating guys on a scale of 1-10 and trying to gain RM's approval instead of throwing his son the ball.

Once b whun grows up a little bit (Maturity wise, his age is grown up enough) we can continue talking like gentlemen. But i don't want another hopsin dedicating a song to his son b/c b whun was an absent father due to RM.
    test
  4. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

[​IMG]
    there he his outside hoping the power goes out so b whun can take his fat ass and throw him the ball
    test
  5. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

nigga typin his ass off:funny:
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

This won't end well. /helmet :scared:
    test
  7. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

ona scale from 1 to 10, rate the person in my avi.
    test
  8. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

nah

1. neezy
    2. twampsin
    3. avi
    4. myke sean
    5. dex
    test
  9. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

GaLaTeA, if you had to choose between the person in his avy and the person in mine, who would you choose as better looking???

If the consensus is the girls vote him as better looking i'll let him talk his smack of me being ugly, but i feel he has no room to talk and this site is the only place we can get an unbias opinion.

Mind you he started all this bullshit, i was alright with him before his bum ass team got swept in round 1.
    test
  10. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

ugly ass dweeb:funny:
    test
  11. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

You cant even bring a list of trolls with out including piff, deli, omo, myself, sneez, h20, etc.
    test
  12. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Me & my guy was fuckin' with some bad rican chicks by North & Lawndale over the Summer. Was posted out there with them Henny bottles. Good times, tbh.
    test
  13. maria.how

maria.how Active Member

Often times less is more. This pic alone was placed well and had potential, but you ruined it by not being funny. Get your troll game up
    test
  14. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

so, smooth has skep as his avatar.

b has rich as his avatar.

and rich has b as his avatar.

man, y'all niggaz secretly love each other..

..more than any woman has ever loved me.
    :calvinwtf:
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

With all do respect, I shall do no such thing. :)
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

Never chose car(s) for its appearance but by what's under the hood - same logic applied to people.

And all this back and forth makes me reluctant to even entertain choosing, since it's pointless tbh.
    test
  17. Turn My Swag On

Turn My Swag On Deion Sandals On My Toes

actually everyone has gotten funnier including b1 excluding the ones who try to be funny are always arent
    test
  18. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

I think its cute

:shesaidshewas16: im so lonely
    test
  19. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Stealing this quote.
    test
  20. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.