Is Assasins Creed still worth buying, because the media hype seems to be cooling...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You're just arguing semantics. Your still calling them lairs. Why was I suppose to believe you a guy who never played the game when I had a gamer who played it stating you were wrong? You do have very, very, very, poor comprehension skills other wise you wouldn't argue like you do. I'm not even applying half of my skills to this stupid conversation. I feel bad for your mother.

Now you're backpeddling. How old are you? you argue like your 11 or 13.
    You did accuse the game of having those bugs. You never deviated from that line of thought. In your mind the game had those bugs because you wouldn't listen to ubisoft, or a gamer who actually played it. You made a predetermined close minded bias factoid based on one single piece of evidence, very old videos, you observed. At no point in this conversation did you attempt to be reasonable and say: you know what menaz... your info could be correct and my observation could be irrelevant... I think the best thing to do at this point would be to just wait to actually play it. How many times, have I said to people lets just wait to play it? Alot. But being unreasonable like you are you could not do this.

you should have been reasonable. You didn't have to carry on. You should have said good point all worth considering. But you're young and immature so I understand. Your ego got the best of you. it became less about the game and more about me. Seriously all you are is a Internet troll. How many times do I have to call you a retard inorder for you to realize it?

Yet you still carried on unreasonably with the same old bullshit arguments unwilling to consider my evidence. You couldn't just consider it and wait to play the game. That is how child-minded you really are.

How does me telling you ( a guy who hadn't played it) to listen to a gamer who actually had played it not a fact? It's a fact he played it, it's a fact you hadn't. he even did a video blog about it. since then I have played the game and concure you are not correct and everything he said is correct. Now that I think about it I had the evidence worth considering as fact along.... Ubisoft said it, gamer said it.

Because you''re too stupid to comprehend it so you want to play semantics. I gave you three answers. Play the game, you'll understand.

Actually I have two legs to stand on because you were wrong. you however have been neutered by a fuckin lunatic. No, what you did was what all reatarded pussys who can't fight their own battles do you aligned
    yourself with the majority preconception on this site to feel accepted for once.
    test
  2. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

the game's nothin special....im on the acre assassination
    test
  3. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Rentin it in a couple hours. If the game sucks imma make menaz give me a refund for my rental.
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

menaz why do you keep argueing when i can pull out tons of reviews that point out the flaws of the enemy a.i.

i even saw a video of the finished title in a video review where a altair kills a guard while another gaurd is looking right at him no more then 5 feet away.....altair crosses his hands and walks away...and the other gaurd comes up to the dead body wondering who killed him.....meanwhile theres no other characters any where near the body but the dead gaurd...the gaurd who saw it happen...and altair.....

thats called bad a.i.

your argueing with the validation of circumstance and unprovable claims....

everything i have said about the title can be backed up by a credible review source and final video.....

you have nothing to continue your arguement....why do you insist on keeping the bullshit up....are you that bent on not being wrong?

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=HZ1K1oKzGBg[/youtube]

the info line for that review says "Assassin's Creed is a fun game overall and it has a great story, but it does lack ememy AI. "

they must be lying huh?
    test
  5. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

yeah.. that GT review had a vid of altair cutting the guard in the jugular and than he sits on a bench.. and the other guard, who was like watching his homie get cut up goes "where is the guy who did this" or something like that..
    test
  6. Vikto Beats

So far this shit actually really is a fucking borefest. Graphics are ridiculous and the cutscenes are dope as hell, but this shit is just plain boring so far. Hopefully it picks up. And ya, nothing intelligent about the enemy a.i they just fucking stand there and swing once every 300 years. Menaz I dont know if you just tryin to save face by tellin me this is intelligent a.i or you just dont know any better.
    test
  7. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, I saw that video myself...I was like...WTF? That scene alone made the A.I. in Metal Gear look far superior. As for me playing this game...I will play it next week maybe..gamefly sent it yesterday. We'll see how it goes...I'm not expecting anything spectacular myself. The story may be good..the graphics might be sweet...but from what I am hearing all over..not just on this site..the gameplay is pretty shitty and boring.
    test
  8. Vikto Beats

Story is ill as fuck, climbin shit and runnin around rooftops is dope too. But overall the game is pretty much the same shit over and over and over. Barely decent at most, seems this shit was all hype, nothin more. Anyone notice how your horse kicks the shit out of guards if your fighting near it? Fuckin hillarious.

I'm pretty much done playin this.
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

damn yall got me scared to open the shit up...lol......i don't know though....yall like shooters more so than i do......i like slow paced assasin games....

I stil aint taken it out the shinrk wrap
    test
  10. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, I may give that Mass Effect game a try though...the graphics look sweet. I was watching some videos for it...The only thing that turns me off is the whole shooting aliens thing. It's almost like a RPG version of Halo mixed with tactical team squad action from Rainbow six vegas. I dunno, I'm just looking for SOMETHING good to play. I've been on a roll..playing some good 360 games.
    test
  11. Vikto Beats

No fucking way in hell is this ai good. I just realized if you fightin one on one with someone, all you do i keep tappin x, he wont touch you and you end up just hittin em. I figured the combat would be fun from the new vids, but even the combat sucks, all you do is block with R, and tap x. Hit alot of bugs too, I saved the same guy 3 times IN A ROW, and he said the same thing. The 4th girl I saved was horrendous. I didnt even finish fightin the guards, 2 guards were still grabbin her and the mission was over, she was standing there and thankin me while 2 guards were grabbin her. The assasinations aint nothin special, you just kill em like you'd kill anyone else. Game is nothing more than barely decent. If it wasnt so pretty, and if there wasnt an amazing free runnin feature on this the game would be fucking horrendous. Crowd a.i aint bad, nothin special though. Everyone is walkin and talkin like gta. Aint on no oblivion type shit.
    test
  12. Vikto Beats

Everyone who played it so far says its almost exactly like a halo rpg. Which makes me more anxious to play it already.
    test
  13. Cane

Cane New Member

i'm sorry but for someone who claims to be "wiser" than me you have a very poor grasp on what i can only assume is your first language.

i'm not calling anyone a liar, learn to read

i didn't make accusations or assumptions. you're just straight up stubborn and stupid as fuck. sorry i didn't want to resort to that, but you've made it clear as day beyond any shadow of a doubt that you're a clueless fool with an iq of room temperature.
    see what i mean?

answer me, just yes or not. do you realize you didn't actually counter what i said? you just thrust what i suspect to be your insecurities upon me.

point remains, i had, and still have, no reason to believe you. that's all i said. YOU, flipped shit because i didn't automatically believe you when i had no reason to. think about that. maybe take a deep breath, let the anger subside, and with a clear head, think about it.
    do i have to go back and quote what i said? i pointed out what i saw in a video, and pointed out i didn't see proof it was fixed. i didn't say the bugs would be there for sure. because i didn't know. holy fuck you have to be mentally handicapped to not understand this after about the fifth time i've explained it now?

show me what sentence, or combination of, indicated this to you and i'll break down why you can't comprehend english that isn't as poor as the shit you type.

why the fuck would i do that? all i was doing was practically making bullet points about what i saw in videos.

your word vs visual evidence i saw with my eyes. hmmmm? i think you're so self absorbed that you get violently offended when someone doesn't take your baseless word for something.don't get offended because i had no reason to believe you. that's just selfish and immature.
    which was the funniest part of your posts.

you went from verbally attacking anyone who didn't listen to your speculation, to saying "well let's just wait and play it" when too many people told you that you were being a dick. you switched stances so fast the wind could've moved a car in park.

you called us retards because we didn't listen to speculation. why didn't you wait to play it before you called us all retards? and don't throw some lame spin job at me, i'll break that shit down and piss on it. ok?

what point? you hadn't played it. neither of us knew shit about the game. difference is, i didn't pretend i did and get mad when no one believed me.
    translation: i'm pawning my flaws off onto you, so as to make myself feel better

c'mon, i flew through psychology and have seen your kind enough to know you're not hiding your true intention too well.

your "word", as is, you heard someone who played it like it, and a pr rep told you they fixed flaws?

nice word

i still don't know this as a fact. you're the most biased person in this topic, we all know that, so why should i take you seriously?

you realize you never knew all along, right? let's entertain the notion you ended up right about everything (which evidence supports you weren't anyway) you didn't know you'd be right. because you hypothetically did end up correct doesn't mean you knew you would end up as such. i don't expect you to understand that.

you have given no answers. you gave me some lame spin job response, which i broke down and shit all over, and you avoided it from there on out.

i don't think you've ever been so owned in a topic before and it's really bugging you. it's forcing you to say things you know are absurdly untrue, and are just reflections of your own flaws and shortcomings. should've just admitted to acting like a prick.

really? want to quote exactly how i did that?

oh, and you forgot to address alot of other points i made. but i'm sure you just forgot right?

you've just been owned but christ i don't even need to say that.
    test
  14. Vikto Beats

^ You wastin your time
    test
  15. Cane

Cane New Member

yeah probably. it doesn't take me long to think up what to say and post it so that's a plus.
    test
  16. Vikto Beats

Just look at the start of the thread, you hoped none of those issues that were on the e3 video wouldnt show up on the final build.... So all of a sudden you're a retard for thinkin that.. Now what gets me is everything you listed is STILL in the game.
    test
  17. Cane

Cane New Member

and crazy enough, i didn't even accuse them of still being there.

i'll give it a rent sometime soon
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.