Is Assasins Creed still worth buying, because the media hype seems to be cooling...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Wtf I thought crimson skies was fucking garbage deluxo
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Old news buddy.

You are a retard who makes no sense. everything was fixed as promised. The AI is intelligent as promised. I Just got finished playing it. it was fucking awesome. The combat system is different, unique, and intuitive. It takes graceful skill to perform the combat moves you're not just mashing one button as usual. I was getting hit from all directions while trying to parry then strike a few guys. The AI does not stand around like a bunch of drunk fans after the world series. I died alot because them motherfuckers ganged up on me constantly. I also noticed some AI fight better, more aggressive, and more skilled, than others. AI has their own personalities as promised. They even taunted me alot during the fights and got shook a few times and ran off. The maps are huge. free running through the city was on a whole nother level. You truely do feel free from the level design.
    The controls are so easy to pick up not to mention quite unique but in a very good way. My hands didn't even hurt or nothing like they usually do afterward. I did have one problem with it though... the cut scenes. They should have just made them actual cut scenes without my involvement. The game plays very smooth and for once every button has a fuction that matters and is intune with the game.

You are wrong on all speculations sir. Nothing you say matters to me at this point. I've played the game and you are indeed a numbskull on so many levels.

I called you a retard because you were being one and still are. Assassin's creeds combat system is on a whole another level. You actually have to think when your fighting. This game made my day. It was worth the hype not that I saw many commericals on Tv for it like I did with halo 3. The storyline is something completely different from anything I've ever played as well.
    test
  3. Vikto Beats

http://www.google.com/search?q=assa...rg.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=ohv&start=0&sa=N
    The rest of the world thinks the enemy ai is fucking horrid, scroll through the pages and just read the quick descriptions. You're one of the very few who thinks highly of the a.i. Plus the game still has clips and a fucked up disguise system. These are the flaws we've been bringin up over and over, cept the shitty interaction with the a.i and disguise, that came out of nowhere. I will admit the clunky crowd collision and clunky player moves during the battles arent there anymore. But the main flaws are still present. I dont know how you can tell me the enemy a.i is intelligent, its one of the main problems everyone in the fucking country is having with the game. Like I said before I will admit some bugs were fixed. But the fact is, you are playing a game with horrendous a.i and telling me it isnt.
    test
  4. Vikto Beats

Still gotta have a go at the game but I gotta wait for friday. I'm usually a fucking nerd with it and wouldnt wait to rent and just buy. But I'm seein too many disappointed people with this shit. I aint picky though, I'm playin shitty ass conan right now and havin the time of my life, so I'm sure I'll be able to go through the game. The issues pointed out are small but I think the whole disguise interaction is gonna be annoying as fuck to me.
    test
  5. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

no seriously....are you sayin the ai isnt dumb as fuck? because it definitely is
    test
  6. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

really? .. I ain't a big fan of flight sims anyway .. but ..

I thought the controls were nice .. the arcade approach was consistent .. the missions were varied .. the story was blah but so what? ..

it was a fun game .. it was challenging without infuriating ..

and more importantly in this usually generic genre .. the game wasn't repetitive ..
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I don't know what happend between october and november. But everything they were speculating about in that thread was wrong the AI is fine.

I didn't notice any clipping or a fucked up design system the visual quality is a site to behold and game play was very smooth and fluid. The AI works just fine. I have played the game and when I compared it to other games AI on xbox360 the AI for AC is above and beyond. The crowd snitches on me when they see me do something strange from the normal social behavior. They get my triangle turned blinking red and guards hunt me down and square off with me. I'm constantly getting knocked down by the crowded sea of AI because I don't have the ability to tackle yet. You don't even have to compare it to other games AI actually. Infact, AC combat system is a totally new techinque for fighting AI that not only works really well but is very enjoyable. I wasn't bored when I fought. I actually looked forward to the combat because it's one the best things about the game aside from the huge maps and awesome free running. For example, There were six guys surrounding me about two or three of them started slashing me when my back was turned fighting another two guys. I actually got shook and did not want to fight them all because the AI is that serious so I ran away. Have you played the game yet? The AI is not horrendous not even by a long shot. It keeps you on your toes, makes you think, or makes you want to run away. Even if you run away the AI hunts you down no matter where you run they even throw rocks at you like a palestinian child. And not just the enemy AI throws rocks at you. The crowd does too if you piss them off and they turn on you. Them bastards keept knocking me off buildings while I was climbing to get away I couldn't escape and two seconds later they butcher me alive.
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Post removed for spoiler
    fuck you....menaz....thanks for ruining the twist....

some of us like to avoid spoilers no matter how accessible they are.....i avoided it all until your fat fingers typed it away.....thanks
    test
  9. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Please Menaz, out of courtesy for those who have yet to play this game...do not drop spoilers in ANY of these threads...including gameplay mechanic/cutscene spoilers.
    test
  10. vinyl academics

again......YOURE NOT RIGHT.....ai isnt debatable....it flat fuckin sucks
    test
  11. Vikto Beats

Wow you just ruined it. Delete that shit before others read. Now I figured the whole "twist" out, I fucking hate you so much. Anyways I'm sure I'll like the game, like I said they're all small flaws, nothing thats gonna ruin the whole thing. As for it being boring that's something I'll have to see myself, I cant tell through videos.
    test
  12. vinyl academics

the twist has been known though....so i won't fault him for that.........
    test
  13. Cane

Cane New Member

oh what a coincidence-you're the only one in this topic preaching that all is well and good.

i didn't expect you for a second to come in and tell us it was bad if it was.

i make no sense? out of the two of us, i've made perfect sense.

you on the other hand, read what some other dude thought, and called us all retards when we didn't agree. i'm sorry that you acted like a fucking idiot, but don't take it out on me and us. we just brought you down off your cloud.

you can preach to me about the combat until you're blue in the face, i don't really care. if you expect me to take your opinion with anything but a grain of salt, you're a fool.

care to actually tell me why? instead of just taking upset hissy fits?

because i think you're just embarrassed about how you acted and have targeted me to take your aggression out on. the g.iveaway is that you don't actually have reasons why i'm all these things you call me, without merit, like a child. i make perfectly logical points, i speak in a manner that indicates i'm well educated and intelligent and i didn't make hollow accusations or assumptions. i was on point with everything i said, i just told you what i saw in videos. that's all. you're making a mountain out of a mole because i upset you and offended you.

so....this is what makes me a retard? you've provided not one reason why. because you can't. because i haven't done one thing wrong. and you know it. you're just pissed off.

it's just like the next-gen-gameplay thing. you tried and tried but couldn't spin it to sound like a response and couldn't fool me, and you just got angry because i said you fell for it. that's it.

upon clicking your username i find out that you're actually older than me. suddenly this has become very, very sad. the world won't end if you admit you acted like a dipshit.
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Yes you make no sense. You've been completely wrong.
    You allowed you're reality to be minpulated by the Mass crowd spectacle.

I called you a retard not anyone else. Just you. You think I was knocked off my soap box? You thought wrong. I've played the game and that guy was accurately correct.

You expect me to take you serious nextime a game comes out? To hear you out in the future? I never asked you to get this game. I never pushed this game on you. I simplely got attacked for liking it and having a different opinion based on other factors. In the future you should just shut the fuck up. Number 1.) you don't understand anything said to you. Number 2.) you bring up old arguements not worth a piss. Number 3.) You have the comprehension level of a three year old. Number 4.) You ignore every reasonable point made and just keep on parroting.

Oh no, I loved mistreating your retarded ass. Acting hostel toward you for being such a prejudice asshole who drawls all his conculsions from old videos then disregards the facts I mentioned such as Ubisoft debuged AC, a gamer who played AC explaining it as fine all the way around, actually was, quite a zen like moment. I think zen can be attained through chaos! I have plently of merit you were the gun-ho fool going off old videos. I tired nicely to explain to you that those demos were old and the bugs had been cleared up. Then you sir, started your erratic behavior bring your retardness into the conversation by calling them lairs and me brain washed. However, you are retarded and very wrong. So Yes I think I have every right to call you retarded. Nothing about you is reasonable that's for sure. you have reason like ct's have reason. You see a video and you think thats how it is regardless. It's not real reason given the fact those videos were old, a gamer who played it said it was fine, and I tryed very nicely to explain to you ubisoft debugged it. But you ignored all these reasons. In the end, You're prejudice assumptions turned out to be wrong. Thus, you were disproven by the final evidence. You're predetermained speculations didn't hold weight.

The fact that you wouldn't listen to reason also makes you retarded. I tried to tell you many times those videos were old, Ubisoft worked out the bugs, and a gamer who actually played it said it was fine. You wouldn't listen to these reasonable points I was making. Instead, you became in raged with retarded emotion wanting to prove me wrong before the game was even out. You should have just said once the game comes out we will see who's facts are right. This my friend makes you a retard because you didn't listen instead you keept going on and on about how terrible AC will still be come this nov.14th. I honestly, shouldn't have to explain myself to the likes of you. But I wanted you to understand just how unreasonable you are. All you really had to do was wait til the game was released so your facts could disprove my facts but you didn't. Matter of fact, While I was playing AC yester day and today I actually called you retarded again.

I gave you three responses just for fun. I didn't spin anything I wasn't angery.
    I answered your stupid question more ways than one everytime you asked.
    I'm bored of it now and done answering that Ad nauseum question. You fooled yourself buddy, AC is a next-gen Game.

I am Older than you and much wiser than you. I know what debate is the sad part is you don't. I consider this a very childish argument only meant to be entertaining. You still can't come to terms with the fact you are wrong about AC so now you're just repeating yourself as usual. So Carry on without me, because I refuse to read yet another stupid redundant thing from you.
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I didn't ruin anything, I should've though. But I had you mind so I didn't.
    test
  16. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

it has been known but if you WANTED to know you could easily look for it.....if you didnt you could easily avoid it......he just threw the twist in the middle of a general conversation.......its not like the game is months old.....it JUST came out.....theres no excuse for it....at all.......you would have a point if we were talking about bioshock or gears of war or resistance
    test
  17. Vikto Beats

Come on, you just mentioned a fucking (insert what you mentioned here) in an ancient setting. Didnt ruin the whole story but I caught on to the twist somewhat.
    test
  18. vinyl academics

hell i heard it on leno when one of hte voice actors was on there......just randomly heard it like last year hah......shit happens.....i didn't think anyone would read his long ass paragraphs anyway
    test
  19. Cane

Cane New Member

i told you what i saw in videos. can anyone explain how this shit he just typed makes sense?

you're just completely making shit up on the spot because you're angry

a nice little slight of hand move here-you can't do it to everyone, that just wouldn't work, so you handpick the guy who offended you and upset you the most.

are you fuckin for real? do you have a mental disorder we don't know about? because please, say so, i'll gladly stop this and let you take your meds in peace. because this again, didn't make any sense. you never asked me to get this game? what the fuck does that have to do with anything? lol. you got attacked for liking it?

buddy. YOU called US retards and all we, and at least i, did was tell you what a video looked like and that you were attacking us for not listening to an unsubstantiated opinion.

think about that

see this is why we can't take you seriously. you post more of this^^ than you do reasons why we're retards or why we should shut the fuck up

we made perfectly logical points

again, no sense. i'm not the type to boast but my iq is probably higher than your weight, and i'm educated. so don't tell me what i don't understand son. you're just going off because you're taking a little baby temper fit. old arguments? pointing out what i said in a video isn't an argument. it was an observation. you turned it into an argument because you didn't like that we didn't agree with you, so you called us names. you haven't tossed a reasonable point my way yet. let me know when you do.

again, i get this because i pointed out what i saw in a video. i made no accusations. no false assumptions. just observed and posted what i saw.

again, think about that.

oh, and the "fact" someone said it was fixed? i didn't know that and neither did you. the game could come out and be a fuckin pinnacle of testing and be glitch free. neither of us would've knew it more than the other. it's not a "fact" when someone tells you, unless you believe them that much. you attacked us, not the other way around.

if anyone's ignoring points it's you. for every time you face a logical argument you can't spin a rebuttal for, you just call me a retard.

smooth
    did i accuse the game of sucking because of these old videos? anything like that? no. go back and read what i said. you overreacted. deal with it. it's not up for debate.

i didn't accuse them of lying, i said you shouldn't always believe what someone says who is paid to lie to people. and to think, you claim i have poor comprehension skills. point was neither of us knew.

you believed them. then got mad when i didn't. that's all.

for god's sake you're older than me and you sound like you're fucking twelve. grow up. how many times do i have to point it out to you i didn't accuse the game of still having those flaws. i said i saw nothing to prove to me they were fixed. this doesn't mean i think they're still there.

holy fuck i don't know how many ways, and times, i can type that before it gets through to you

and because i don't buy what someone tells me, i'm retarded for not being gullible?

these aren't facts. you just believed them. and got mad when i didn't. get off your fuckin holier-than-thou cloud. you can't even fuckin speak and spell properly.

prejudice assumptions? this is another term for observing video and not making accusations?

no predetermined conclusions. no speculation. OBSERVING FUCKIN VIDEO. god are you a fucking idiot? can you not understand that?

in the video game industry, and you'll feel silly when you learn this, you don't listen to that shit. you're acting like i didn't know the videos were old, when i've said what's got to be about three dozen times now that it was from e3 and i knew it was old.

telling me you listened to someone who played it, doesn't make anything a fact or a reasonable point. this is what you're failing to understand.

want to show me where i did this? hmmm? because i didn't. and you won't be able to.

NEEEEITHER OF US HAD ANY FUCKIN FACTS. NEITHER HAD PLAYED IT. lmao hoooooly shit man

again, show me where i said it'd be terrible when it came out. go on. copy and paste it and hit Submit Reply. i'm dying to see where i said it'd be this horrible shit game.

so....what's next gen gameplay? because i still haven't gotten an answer.

lmmfao

keep the excuses flowing. even people who hate me will admit you haven't got a leg to stand on, you fuckin lunatic.
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Yeah you did. But, then I gave you reasonable evidence to consider.
    Then AC came out I played it and i'm sorry your observations based on old videos deceived you. I called you a redundant retard for a reason because you are arguing just to argue. Why can't you read? This is what I am talking about. You can't comprehend for shit.

Gladly stop what? You're ablity to not comprehend what Is said to you?
    If anyone has a mental disorder that person would be you the guy who I am starting to think suffers from dementia. You really are this stupid aren't you. I never pushed this game on anyone, And I was indeed attacked for having a different opinion based on new evidence at the time which later factored into disproving you after I actually played the game. The point is simple. I was accused of hyping the game when I was only considering objective evidence which you declined to acknowledge in a unreasonable manner. You're dumb ass can't seem to understand I was just having my say like you were just having your say at the time. Only in the end, What you claimed turned out wrong because you based it on old videos instead of listening to the reasonable evidence I objectively infered with. You deceived yourself by having a closed predetermained mind and are now for your last resort getting retrospectively defensive.

temper, temper.
    Again, I called you a retard. You are without a doubt a reduandant stupid piece of shit with a reading disability.

You're not educated at all you're far from it. The same way you talk to me is how you talk to everyone else all the time no matter the subject matter. You're an annoying internet troll nothing more. You're observations were based on old videos which led you to a predetermained closed mind though I tried to inform you those bugs were cleared up with additional evidence. I've played the game, what I said about the bugs being cleared up is correct.

No false assumptions? You observed old videos. You didn't even try to cognitively allow in anything I tried to tell you. Again, I've explained this so many-times but you are so RETARDED and can't comprehend what is being said to you. You're just dumb. Just really fucking stupid.

Now this is funny. A Gamer said all the bugs were fixed. Ubisoft even said they fixed all the bugs. Correct I did believe the new evidence over you. And it turns out your observations based on old video was not only wrong but a very close minded approach.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.