Is Assasins Creed still worth buying, because the media hype seems to be cooling...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I don't think so. Everyone has different opinions. I would respect theirs until I actually play it.
    I'M GOING TO FIND OUT TODAY THOUGH THAT IS FOR SURE.
    test
  2. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

theres no opinion to be had....either the ai sucks or it doesnt.....

the game isnt terrible....its better than the sum of its parts if that makes sense
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

There is no hype I was caught up in. I see the game much different than you is all. Read the gamestop artical I just posted from a gamer that played it. he played what I saw. I don't really think it is a flaw in the combat. I think you just don't like it.

I debated that all your concerns could be wrong. I called one person retarded for point out irrevelvant bugs.
    It wasn't just the developers but other gamers as well. Just follow the conversation or don't speak. I hate repeating myself.

It's even getting great scores...

Famitsu 37/40
    Game Informer 9.5/10
    GamePro 5/5
    GamesRadar 10/10

Thank you for reserving judgement that is all I wanted people to do instead of jumping on the other bandwagon.
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Right now I couldn't tell you. I've read different gamers who's realities view it in polar opposites. Once I've play it... I'll have my answer.
    test
  5. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

it sucks(ai)...story is ill though
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Others say differently. I'll tell you what I think after I've play it today.
    I sure it will still be all that and exactly like I suspected.

I'm going to bed.
    test
  7. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

I just went to get my copy...Gamestop said it got pushed back till like next week...am I gettin fucked with?
    test
  8. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

u.s release is today or tomorrow..i guess depends on your area....it got pushed back another week for aus
    test
  9. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

out Friday in UK ..
    test
  10. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

I take it back, I aint buyin this shit. Gonna rent it tommorow. Ign gave it a 7.7 "in the top 5 most dissapointing games ever" And even bias ass teamxbox who usually gives these big titles 9s and 10s like nothing gave it a 7.8. I could give a fuck about teamxbox but ign is usually on point with that shit.... Rental for me
    test
  11. Vikto Beats

test
  12. Cane

Cane New Member

just think about what you said

no no, not next-generation. next-gen gameplay. it was a humorous way of saying it doesn't make any fuckin sense.

now you just sound like a pr rep. you still haven't answered me. what in the blue fuck is next gen gameplay, anyway?

point it you called us all retards and morons for just pointing out what we saw in videos, you called us retards because you told us these things were fixed and now it's all blowing back into your face.

i think this is a turning point in people realizing ubisoft has become ea junior. they'll cover their gameplay flaws with advertising and marketing. the bigger the flaws the bigger the ads they take out in egm and ign. it sucks but it's been slowly coming over the past few years. oh, and i wouldn't trust a writer and the review they penned. not in this day and age. it's sad that it doesn't get more press but reviews on mainstream sites are horribly broken.

so in summary, you called us retards because of what some other dude said. but we point out what we saw, visually, about videos in which we didn't question the date on, and we're retards?
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

^ beat me to it.

I played it today for a bit and it wasn't really impressive. I only got like 10 minutes on it, but I watched my boy play it for a bit and he was moaning about the controls and clipping etc.

I didn't think it was that bad, but this isn't a 'WOW' title. Certainly nothing next gen. I aint buying nor renting it.

Only game I'm copping till GTA is Ace Combat.
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

test
  15. Vikto Beats

Ace Combat is fun as hell. I rented it but imma buy that soon, game is hard as shit too.
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

Yeah, I used to love the old AC's but they turned sour. This ones sick. I've played the demo but it's not out here for a while yet and when it is, we wont get the flight stick, which is homo.

The only bad thing about it from the demo, was the music.
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

Shits going to be sick online.

I hope.
    test
  18. Vikto Beats

Sometimes corny ass cock rock is exactly what I need when I'm flying an f-16 into peoples faces. The explosions and ground units you gotta attack look mad cheesy but the game is sick as shit overall. The new tom clancy jet fighting game looks RIIDICULOUS though.
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

haha.

Yeah I seen the clancy one in some mags, but they pissed all over it. I'll check the demo out though.
    test
  20. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

not played a good flight game since Crimson Skies on the xbox ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.