Is Assasins Creed still worth buying, because the media hype seems to be cooling...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

assassins creed is a rental at best..

i am not feeling it at all...

the combat sucks and it is excrutiatingly boring..

some'll say "the game gets good when you get into it"

i've played it for 2 hours and its fucking horrendous.
    test
  2. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

LMAO!

No I didn't say I was 100% postive, optomistic of course, I gave theories as to why it was that way. You can't comprehend the combat system was given postive reviews from other gamers. Don't come off on me like some jerk off for giving my opinion. You're the one that has a problem with me liking it not the other away around. I'm not the one making a thousadn threads on this subject. You have a fucking mental problem or something? The game isn't out yet and I seriously doubt cire your good buddy has played it. I can trust that. No I won't keep it just at excited. I will express what I think always. The developer isn't the only one I've paid attention too either. It would behoove you to read what I've stated instead of coming in late like a guy who says if I disagree with gametrialer reviews I'm delusional. Again you brought up E3 which is OLD NEWS.

LET ME PLAY THE FUCKING GAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD YOU ANNOYING MOTHER FUCKER. Today, I will have it, if your hating for no reason, I'll find out.
    test
  4. Vikto Beats

You are a jerk off for losing your mind and callin people idiots for havin their own opinion. Stfu you're tryin to come off like mr "i was just stating my opinion" stating you're opinion should not involve you talkin shit to other cats and tryin to make em look like complete morons. You thought you knew somethin, you were lied to, and you my friend are now the idiot. We never said the game was horrid, we thought the combat looked shitty and you being the mother of all dickriders fired off with everything you got. Dont try to tell me you were just stating you're opinion. I have no problem with you liking it. If you were a lil excited fool runnin up and down the threads i wouldnt give a flyin fuck, but you are DICKRIDING and talkin shit to a pathetic extent. This is the problem i have with you.

Cire has the game heres the link for download you fucking assclown..
    http://www.mininova.org/tor/987396
    test
  5. Vikto Beats

And I mentioned e3 in a joke, do you have any logic whatsoever? E3 had absolutely nothing to do with my argument.

Thats the end of it, combat is horrid. Not just based off of the review but based off someone else who played the fucking game. Next time dont fall into the hype. Type up another paperback and shoot yourself imma hit the sack.
    test
  6. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

i get games days before they come out...i'll have mass effect tommorow...just cuz im that fucking awesome
    test
  7. Vikto Beats

[​IMG]
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Oxymoron? Do you even know what that word means?
    loving hate would be a Oxymoron not Next-generation.

Next-generation means it's the next generation in gaming.

I think graphics and gameplay where mentioned as part of the next gen package.
    Of course it's marketing tag line, but that doesn't make their promise anyless unture. If you feel the consoles aren't meeting next-gen requirements then you shouldn't have bought a Xbox360 or PS3. You should be asking for you money back.
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Others say the combat isn't horrid. Am I suppose to just agree with cire?
    Sorry, I don't. You can't even let me play the fucking game can you?
    Dude, you just told me to go shoot myself over a video game dicussion.
    You've got to be a 35 year old loser who lives with his parents.
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

On the real, How?
    test
  11. Vikto Beats

You dont have to agree to shit. Just like I didnt have to agree with you sayin "the combat will be fixed." You trust a developer tryin to sell you somethin, I trust my fucking eyes. I saw a shitty combat system, called it ages ago, and now its STILL there. I dont care who says what, I still see what I see and nobody fixed shit. You tryin to twist shit up and down, just stop it please. Its very simple, and I called it like I saw it. And I was right. Nothing else to it, and nothin you gonna say gonna save anything. The issues are there, nothing was fixed, your mouth will not fix a god damn thing.
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I never lost my mind captain save a moron. The whole discussion was in the realm of speculation and what I've read/watched other gamers say about it. Someone else was going by an old ass e3 video, that is why I used the word retarded. I disagreed with them using an old ass video to point out some bugs which have been cleared up. The only moron I see is you. You come in here state Cire has played it Which I believe now however you're not taking into account other gamers who have played it have a different reality of the game from cires. I was stating my opinion on the game due to all those factors no different than you are doing ya rambunctious fool. I wasn't trying to make anyone look retarded. I was sticking to my guns no different than any of you. Sorry, I'm not immature like you I don't get my ego flated by trying to making people look retarded in a video game discussion. I'm just discusing. Can you not interpet how I mean the word retarded? it's no different than saying That's fucking retarded or Don't be retarded. If that stressed you out seek help.

So I can't dick ride a game I know about now? What is wrong with Dick riding a game anyway? Did It kill anyone? You're really this pissed off at me?
    test
  13. Vikto Beats

Blah Blah Wha?

Combat still sucks. I'm not wrong
    test
  14. Vikto Beats

Keep tryin your best to somehow make me look like im immature. Combat looked horrid, you cried like a bitch when we said it did. Now it still is. Keep it up chumpster
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Other gamers have said they have no prolem with the combat system. I'd really have to play the fucking game for myself to see if I will side with Cire's opinion. The reality I see could something totally different from what cire saw combat wise. Why can't I play the game first?
    test
  16. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

reads to me like you are facing up to the fact this game will not be/is not as almighty as you were hyping it .. and seems that everyone apart from you that realised there were faults with the combat .. were infact not "retards" and were right to be concerned ..

regardless .. I'ma still try and get this on my xmas list should my gf or brother be so kind as to get it me .. if not .. rental it is ..
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

When you talk like this how can I not call you immature?
    I have nothing against you. Not even for trying to bad mouth me.
    Grow up.
    test
  18. Vikto Beats

THERE
    ARE
    COMBAT
    FLAWS

My point, and its proven. Play what you want...

And for the record lets talk immature, check out ubisofts top rep defending assassins balls out, EVEN STATING HE CANT WAIT TILL THE GAME IS OUT SO WE COULD SEE HOW WE'RE WRONG... OOPSY
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1063943
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Oh no, quite wrong. I still think it is going to be all that and a bag of chips.
    I didn't make any of these threads. I made one and that was it. I'm not the
    one hyping it. Even If I was WHO THE FUCK CARES? I didn't call anyone a retard
    over the combat system in this thread but over the fact they were pointing out bugs from the e3 video where the guy didn't fall and hoovered in midair.

Of course you're gonna get it you're a hypocrite.
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You didn't prove anything except some gamers who have played the game see the combat system differently.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.